Team-BHP - Civic with K&N Typhoon Kit. EDIT : Now TURBO-Charged
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Civic with K&N Typhoon Kit. EDIT : Now TURBO-Charged (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/50142-civic-k-n-typhoon-kit-edit-now-turbo-charged-3.html)

Ok ,so i took a test drive today (after spinz :D ) and loved it.
The intake growl is awesome ,could feel a slight improvement in the low end grunt as well.

The intake seems louder than the exhust! Any plans for some WOOSH WOOSH sound aswell?

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4ugr8 (Post 1092375)
Thanks Guys, Avtar Change done, Finally!!!

here, i made your avatar a little more clear.:)

Civic with K&N Typhoon Kit. EDIT : Now TURBO-Charged-avatar12915_3.gif.jpeg

EDIT: oops, team-bhp water mark is all over it.please cut the avatar from the below pic.

Civic with K&N Typhoon Kit. EDIT : Now TURBO-Charged-avatar129153.gif.jpg

Thanks for the effort. :)

Nice to finally see the avtaar change !! Rock on !!

Cheers

had a chance to have asmall darshan of this car.Man! does it sound sweet.and the looks are killer.its simply put the best looking civic in north india.and one of the best in the whole of india.

Quote:

Originally Posted by navpreet318 (Post 1093784)
had a chance to have asmall darshan of this car.Man! does it sound sweet.and the looks are killer.its simply put the best looking civic in north india.and one of the best in the whole of india.

Yea,Even your rims are pretty cool,You guys should make replica's or angelic twin's:D

Hey

Just saw your profile where there is a picture of the instrument cluster with speed at 240 KMPH :Shockked: that is one shock. The other is that your temp needle is showing max temp. Is that normal ???

I should think not !! :Shockked:

Better have that looked at before you fry your engine.

Cheers

LOL, I have another pic of the Civic Speedo doing 283, Wanna see that :D

Actually i did not fry the engine but the Central Locking system, The result was that the Cluster went All wrong, If you notice all Needles are at the Max But no ODO Reading :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky_63 (Post 1094455)
Hey

Just saw your profile where there is a picture of the instrument cluster with speed at 240 KMPH :Shockked: that is one shock. The other is that your temp needle is showing max temp. Is that normal ???

I should think not !! :Shockked:

Better have that looked at before you fry your engine.

Cheers

well thats photoshop and i think thats a cedias speedo cluster. or a corollas.

EDIT - just saw the reply before me. lol

ITs not Photoshop its a REAL IMAGE, Corolla Speedo.

congrats on the K&N. the induction sound is addictive. try to get a catback. with the intake and my magnaflow i can hear my car anywhere around my block. my gateman says he can hear it before he see's the car.
btw my car has been returning 11-12 kmpl for the past 4 fills after the intake and that is with a fair bit of redlining.

So After the Filter Install, My pursuit of power was getting larger and I was looking forward to the next MOD. It was then when i came across this thread

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ivic-r18a.html

I was impressed by the Dyno figures with the re-map, gave a call to Mr Jignesh and he assisted me with the same happily, I was told that Zakie was in Mumbai and My ECU could be re-mapped here itself, My Friend agreed to get his CR-V Remaped as well and also carry the ECU's with him to Mumbai, get the re-map done and fly back.

Both My civic and CR-V were fitted with the ECU's today evening and the initial driving impressions have been very very impressive. My Car has become very responsive and the Joy to REV a Honda engine has increased three times. The new RPM limiter is now 7800 and the car goes all the way to 7800 without any problems, It loves to go to that point. Put the car in second and it continues to pull further. I am highly impressed by this

A big big thank you to Mr Jignesh and Zakie for helping me and my friend with the ECU. Thank you for all the nice drives and hospitality you had extended to my friend during his stay.

I will post some timing results by tomorrow, some pics of the CR-V and my Civic.

OH ok ok! So the mugen civic will now be faster.Congrats.How is the car feeling now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by noidaboy (Post 1166221)
OH ok ok! So the mugen civic will now be faster.Congrats.How is the car feeling now?

Very Responsive, The moment you start the car from First you get to know of the improvement, The sluggishness of the car has all dis-appeared, First-Second-Third and its all Fun. The car much more fun to drive now.