Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th February 2009, 20:48   #61
Senior - BHPian

Thanks Guys.

@Manveet: Its not that Me and Abhimanyu are trying to make things up here, What would we get by doing that?? These some facts which me and Abhimanyu have observed personally after driving the car from each stage. Anyways lets not get into an argument here.

I got a Decent 9.4 KM/L Average today, after fair bit of red-lining, infact the first 50 Kms were driven with red lining in each gear. Will carry out a good eco test and post
Old 11th February 2009, 20:48   #62
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
Yup the Re-map is mod specific, Zakie tuned it according to my car. I guess Zakie/Viper would answer the question better.

Hi Manan,

Am glad I could help you make the right decision by going in for the remap and can see that you are enjoying your car. As far as any questions pertaining to the remap go kindly ask/approach Zakie directly who is also a member on the forum.

Viper
Old 11th February 2009, 22:51   #63
BHPian

Well I got 1 part of the "T",Took a test drive and what i felt was that the car has significant changes,The low end has gotten way better.The car Revv's all the way till 8000 rpm and then the limiter comes in.Its very liner through out,Responsive as well.Impressive.

Could not do an extensive test.Will try it out when ever possible

Last edited by noidaboy : 11th February 2009 at 22:53.
Old 11th February 2009, 23:19   #64
Senior - BHPian

Nice looking car. Great job on the remap, waiting to see how they are on the cars here.

A friend of mine owns the first Civic in India to be fitted with a Typhoon kit, and I was surprised at the difference in low-end response between the stock car and one with the kit. Must be even better with the remap. You should take it against a stock RS to see what it does.
Old 11th February 2009, 23:33   #65
Senior - BHPian

Hey Manan, I'm really happy for what the Remap has done to your car and would LOVE to get one done on my K24 too. Really appreciate it.

But c'mon, WE ALL (including 'Manyu) know that unless one changes the gear ratios, the top speed on each gear can't increase, he said it himself. I just told spoke in his defense (in response to diablo), never even implied that you were making up anything. It's all cool yaar, where's the argument? Peace bro, you're misunderstanding.

p.s.
Can I please have a test drive too?

Edit: If all goes well, I'm hoping you'll help me Mugen my ride, why would I fool around with you, eh?

Last edited by manveet : 11th February 2009 at 23:36.
Old 11th February 2009, 23:34   #66

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet View Post
You are right diablo, and i'm sure hellspawn also knew that. so I was quite surprised to see his post mentioning different top speeds. In his defense, see this post he made almost a year ago ..

Source: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...tml#post787108
Wow!You really have a lot of time these days..dont you???
Yes theoretically what i posted a year back is supposed to hold true but even i was surprised to actually observe that there was a difference.
Earlier when the revlimit used to cut in,the speedo showed 95kmph but now it shows 117kmph.I was surprised more so with the filter install,as the speedo showed 102kmph.Dont ask me how but it happened.
Im sure you would know best about this since you were the first one to get a cold air intake
Old 11th February 2009, 23:53   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellspawn View Post
Wow!You really have a lot of time these days..dont you???
Always have time from you. Afterall, you were one of my first friends from Team BHP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellspawn
Yes theoretically what i posted a year back is supposed to hold true but even i was surprised to actually observe that there was a difference.
Earlier when the revlimit used to cut in,the speedo showed 95kmph but now it shows 117kmph.I was surprised more so with the filter install,as the speedo showed 102kmph.Dont ask me how but it happened.
Makes sense, must have been quite a cool thing to have witnessed. I really want a test-drive now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellspawn
Im sure you would know best about this since you were the first one to get a cold air intake
I'm being nice to you, and you're hitting below the belt. I'm hurt.
Old 12th February 2009, 00:33   #68
Senior - BHPian

@v1p3r: Thank You, Yup the Typhoon Kit did make some very noticeable changes, The Remap takes that even further, I am really in love with my car and way it drives.

@Manveet: No Issues with you brother, Just trying to state a point here, You are welcome to come and have a feel of the car. I would love to have a Senior Mugen Brother in Delhi , I Love Mugen

@noidaboy: Glad you liked it, When are you getting your VTEC Re-mapped, Its time we boys move back from where we started, PERFORMANCE. Abhimanyu will agree right??

Last edited by m4ugr8 : 12th February 2009 at 00:34.
Old 12th February 2009, 00:43   #69

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet View Post
Always have time from you. Afterall, you were one of my first friends from Team BHP.

Makes sense, must have been quite a cool thing to have witnessed. I really want a test-drive now.
Not really cool but baffling

I'm being nice to you, and you're hitting below the belt. I'm hurt.
NICE.....where?when?how?
You really need to test drive it.You will be pleasantly surprised and make sure you drive a stock civic before you drive manan's civic.
Old 12th February 2009, 01:36   #70
Senior - BHPian

Manan: Will call you tomorrow, if you're coming to Gyro, I want a TD!

P.S. Wanna do a comparo run with my car?? She'll be run in over the weekend!
Old 12th February 2009, 01:43   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Manan: Will call you tomorrow, if you're coming to Gyro, I want a TD!

P.S. Wanna do a comparo run with my car?? She'll be run in over the weekend!

No thanks, I dont race with 1.1L Cars
Old 12th February 2009, 02:21   #72
Senior - BHPian

how much does the remap cost manan?
Old 12th February 2009, 08:35   #73
BHPian

I am still confused, but I would say forget it and enjoy your car. Love a modded car so no questions how it moves. Hey but you gotta tell us what you have in store for the beauty.
Old 12th February 2009, 11:40   #74
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Manan !! Any idea if zakie has a re-map for automatic civic as well ?? It should benefit a automatic civic as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
No thanks, I dont race with 1.1L Cars
Old 12th February 2009, 11:40   #75
BHPian

Congrats on your new kit.I would like to know for how much did you get the front grill for?Is the carbon fiber or vinyl?Enjoy your ride.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks