Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th December 2008, 19:06   #31
BANNED

sir rims are yet to be decided but just heard the car start . was talking to Arush today and heard it today (though just through the fone) but sounds nice , so lets see if it can be put together so that i can flaunt it at the new years party tomm
Old 31st December 2008, 18:19   #32
Senior - BHPian

Yay the drivetrain got sorted out, everythings working proper. Now the time comes for tweaking and tuning.

Couldnt make it to his home but did drive the car back and forth around the workshop today. The coilovers required lots of adjustments to fit on to the car and ate up most of the last few days without which it was impossible to bring it on wheels.

The new bumper will also start to go on tomorrow and will get the cosmetic upgrades underway. Finally everyone at the workshop was in smiles today to see his car roll after a long break. It will get a thorough cleaning job first thing in the morning on new years day coz the cars been standing for a long time.

Cheers.
Old 31st December 2008, 19:46   #33
Senior - BHPian

Nice to know that the car's rolling !! From the looks of it - it sounds like it'll still be a few days till it is really ready to roll.

At the end of the day it is worth it if it delivers what you are expecting it to deliver.

Cheers
Old 3rd January 2009, 19:02   #34
Senior - BHPian

Any updates on the car ???
Do post pictures once the car is all done !!

Cheers
Old 24th January 2009, 10:30   #35
Senior - BHPian

Sirji

Any updates on the car ???????? I am keen to see your roaring monster !

Cheers
Old 24th January 2009, 12:52   #36
BANNED

sir , the cars still in the workshop i dont know what is happening as i unable to go to the workshop to check on it . I had called the workshop a few times and just got the reply that yes works going on and it should be on the road by the weekend so thats the same reply ive been getting since last year july or so. Now i am actually not excited about the car cuz of the 1 year delay and i just want it standing at my place , i think that would be a big achievement.
Old 27th January 2009, 21:28   #37
Senior - BHPian

Any updates ? You are quiet since some time & my curosity is getting the better of me

Any WIP pics ???

Cheers
Old 27th January 2009, 22:23   #38
BANNED

sir the bumper and hood are on the car ... the hood needs some work as the turbo cant fit under the stock design. Im personally not satisfied with the pace of the work its too slow and i dont know why things are unnecessarily being avoided . Guessing that the workshop lost its spark.
Old 28th January 2009, 21:27   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
sir the bumper and hood are on the car ... the hood needs some work as the turbo cant fit under the stock design. Im personally not satisfied with the pace of the work its too slow and i dont know why things are unnecessarily being avoided . Guessing that the workshop lost its spark.

Ok so there is going to be a scoop in the bonnet ??? Get your car rolling man..what's keeping you from getting it off the workshop floor ?????

I think I am more excited than you are !! Want to sell it to a "senior" ?? and pack all your worries away ??

Cheers ?????
Old 29th January 2009, 12:58   #40
Senior - BHPian

Sell? Haha! I dont think thats ever gonna happen. Btw, me and accordmasters are taking the car out for a spin today, the exhaust is being fitted as we speak.
Old 29th January 2009, 13:14   #41
Distinguished - BHPian

@Accordmaster: I hope the drive finally did happen and went well ! How much are those 17inchers similar to the 7 series design which you posted earlier?
Old 29th January 2009, 15:13   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche View Post
Sell? Haha! I dont think thats ever gonna happen. Btw, me and accordmasters are taking the car out for a spin today, the exhaust is being fitted as we speak.

Glad to know that you are finally going to do a test run today. Better late than never !! Hope everything went as per plan & the car ran as expected or better.

All the best..are the new rims in place ?? Would be a pleasure to see it !

Cheers
Old 29th January 2009, 20:35   #43
BANNED

sir , sorry for not replying ealier was jus loaded with work and was out of town. I wasnt able to go to the workshop today and also had a talk with arush and he told me that there was some sang with the manifold so couldnt take it out for a TD but yes the exaust is in place now . will be heading over to the workshop tomorrow so got high hopes for tomorrow. On the question of selling it.. i would never do that as its been in my family for a long time now and plus after these powerful mods itll be very very hard to part with it . The hood is not exactly getting a scoop but it is getting raised from a few places so as to fit the mods under the hood . Also planning to get a BREMBO big brake kit for the front .

Last edited by accord masters : 29th January 2009 at 20:36.
Old 29th January 2009, 20:51   #44
Senior - BHPian

Oh so now it is the manifold (never had that problem before) So when is the car going to roll ????? From the "deadline " of 31/12/08 it is now end of Jan & the car is still..

As for the brembo brake kit - chill for now. Let the car run first atlest for a week & then take a call

All the best

Last edited by Ricky_63 : 29th January 2009 at 20:52.
Old 29th January 2009, 21:30   #45
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
will be heading over to the workshop tomorrow so got high hopes for tomorrow.
Well.. I hope that means we will get to see some pics of the car's current state, tomorrow.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks