Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 17th April 2005, 17:59   #1
BHPian

A different Auto-Cop

Hello,
Im posting here after a long time. And the reason is such that Im desperate to take some action. Many of you may be facing this problem that guys in the society play cricket and your car takes all the beating of the shots. Same is my concern. The guys in my society play cricket and numerous times, the ball bangs on the cars parked. Those guyes really suck. So I want to screw them.

I know I cant go out there and smash the hell out of everyone. Nor because I am not capable of, but because it is not practical. Then my brain come up with this plan.

We know how auto cop works. I want to create a similar device which will yell out gaalis and bad words whenever any object touches my car's body. Sounds funny? But I AM SERIOUS.

I know there are many guys here who have tried to create such different things for their cars and so they can help me. I would be highly obliged if someone of them, guides me in preparing such unit. Can Autocop be modified in such way or do I have to create a different unit?

Please advise. Please reply soon.

Thank You.
AJO.
Old 17th April 2005, 18:11   #2
Senior - BHPian

[quote=qqplus]Hello,
I
We know how auto cop works. I want to create a similar device which will yell out gaalis and bad words whenever any object touches my car's body. Sounds funny? But I AM SERIOUS.

IQUOTE]

hahahahhaha,
will yelling gaalis save your car from all those touching your car.imstead your car will be more vulnerable for similar attacks if you use abuses.

and i dont think any car security system will be able to help you on this.
Old 17th April 2005, 18:40   #3
Team-BHP Support

Sorry to say your idea sounds impractical. The reasons:
1. It's not a car security system's job.
2. If your car throws out bad words every time it's touched by something..I think it'll be only difficult for you to stay in that housing society or any where for that matter.
3. Your city's electronic market area or if you know some small time gizmo expert may help you in this project.

This thread is closed
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks