Team-BHP - Can a Palio Stile be modified to look like the Palio 1.8R currently in Brazil?
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Can a Palio Stile be modified to look like the Palio 1.8R currently in Brazil? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/51334-can-palio-stile-modified-look-like-palio-1-8r-currently-brazil.html)

Hi, saw the 1.8R online and its a stunner. Was just wondering if the present Stile can be modified from the outside to look like the 1.8R. Visually the size and shape of the grill, headlights, etc look the same.

File:Fiat Palio R.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quote:

Originally Posted by jasher26 (Post 1111017)
Hi, saw the 1.8R online and its a stunner. Was just wondering if the present Stile can be modified from the outside to look like the 1.8R. Visually the size and shape of the grill, headlights, etc look the same.

File:Fiat Palio R.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jasher,
Just looks like a neat paintjob + smoked headlamps + alloys to me.. Or is there something that's missing ?

you missed the side skirts

I think thats standard stone guard painted in body colour.

is there a different grill on this version?

There is no reason why it can't be made to look like that. Most customisation shops should be able to do it. Try Rio, MKraft etc. in Mumbai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by salilpawar1 (Post 1111318)
There is no reason why it can't be made to look like that. Most customisation shops should be able to do it. Try Rio, MKraft etc. in Mumbai.

most of them are over done. when manufacturers do this (not japanese! no offense) there is a lot of subtlety to it

Just click on the link Fiat Palio 1.8R
and enjoy. and then Use the buttons on the bottom of the TV to navigate the rest of the site. Why in gods name is fiat not getting these cars here, is their marketing so weak that they cant sell such amazing machines. Just creating a fan base and selling like the Bullets and Harley davidson will fetch them more sales than what they currently manage, not to speak about the brand value they can create. Just tie up with Jagdish Khattar for the service part of the deal. All Set. Fiat Rules. Or am i too optimistic. All the best Fiat

Quote:

Originally Posted by neofromcapone (Post 1111353)
Just click on the link Fiat Palio 1.8R
and enjoy. and then Use the buttons on the bottom of the TV to navigate the rest of the site. Why in gods name is fiat not getting these cars here, is their marketing so weak that they cant sell such amazing machines. Just creating a fan base and selling like the Bullets and Harley davidson will fetch them more sales than what they currently manage, not to speak about the brand value they can create. Just tie up with Jagdish Khattar for the service part of the deal. All Set. Fiat Rules. Or am i too optimistic. All the best Fiat

did see this link earlier. they should get these versions to India.

Always observed that manufacturers who have come into India with no confidence have never done well here as they have failed at the A.S.S

BTW can we get these smoked headlights and the grill out here? Side mirrors can be custom painted to that pattern I guess

Jasher, I have seen stuff like that around bandra so pretty sure it is doable locally, but never thought about it till now, so guess we can have this worked out just a matter of getting info, will keep myself alive to these options. will let you know as soon as i get some info. Have a great 2009

Quote:

Originally Posted by neofromcapone (Post 1112099)
Jasher, I have seen stuff like that around bandra so pretty sure it is doable locally, but never thought about it till now, so guess we can have this worked out just a matter of getting info, will keep myself alive to these options. will let you know as soon as i get some info. Have a great 2009

wish you and everyone at Team BHP a happy new year too!. Drive Safe

For what ever little mods that are in there I just liked the window tints..