Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th February 2010, 23:11   #31
Senior - BHPian

Dr. Chill, my'n is Real Earth colour (Golden). No fun of the Silverstones, don't worry. The owner of Universal Tyre House has an ANHC with Silverstones with about 2-3 alloys changed till date. Would love to meet you too.
Old 2nd July 2010, 00:05   #32
Senior - BHPian

Probably the 1st Bold Beige ANHC with Module Grille on TBHP

My uncle finally got the Module Grille installed on his Bold Beige ANHC on keen persistence of me and my brother. The plastic area around Chrome stuff which is usually body coloured has deliberately been left unpainted, I want your views on the same. I feel this provides the mean and raw look, should I get it painted?
Attached Thumbnails
ANHC mods?-city1.jpg  

ANHC mods?-city2.jpg  

ANHC mods?-city3.jpg  

tsk13 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2010, 09:29   #33
BHPian

that was amazing you can leave it in black it looks great by the way how much did it cost you & also the price of the fog lamps for ANHC at Auto Marc if its available bye
Old 2nd July 2010, 22:33   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathyaprakash View Post
that was amazing you can leave it in black it looks great by the way how much did it cost you & also the price of the fog lamps for ANHC at Auto Marc if its available bye
Thanks. The Grille is for 6k and the car in concern is ANHC VMT having fog lamps as stock. Auto Marc has great products which he imports himself, this was told to me by my friend who got the Spoiler for his CRV. The best part is the price, fraction of what Honda charges.

The car's front bumper once endured a straight upward bump from the divider and this led to some plastic coming off from the place where bumper joins the fender. Since the bumper was removed for installing the Grille, the installer took care of this eyesore.
Old 3rd July 2010, 02:30   #35
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang language posts are strictly prohibited on Team-BHP. We advise you to visit our board rules before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 4th July 2010 at 00:48.
awesome0163 is offline   Received Infraction
Old 5th July 2010, 18:37   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk13 View Post
Thanks. The Grille is for 6k and the car in concern is ANHC VMT having fog lamps as stock. Auto Marc has great products which he imports himself, this was told to me by my friend who got the Spoiler for his CRV. The best part is the price, fraction of what Honda charges.

The car's front bumper once endured a straight upward bump from the divider and this led to some plastic coming off from the place where bumper joins the fender. Since the bumper was removed for installing the Grille, the installer took care of this eyesore.

Thanks for your responce i bought the grill from showroom for 14k the actuall price 15k they gave 1k discount i hate these show rooms as they suck your purse, by the way mine is one year old model which don't come with fog lamps, i would love to have one fixed can you kindly give me the price and address where it will be available in TN or u can be kind enough to buy me one and send it by courrier & i can credit your account in advance bye.

Last edited by sathyaprakash : 5th July 2010 at 18:41.
Old 5th July 2010, 22:11   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for your responce i bought the grill from showroom for 14k the actuall price 15k they gave 1k discount i hate these show rooms as they suck your purse, by the way mine is one year old model which don't come with fog lamps, i would love to have one fixed can you kindly give me the price and address where it will be available in TN or u can be kind enough to buy me one and send it by courrier & i can credit your account in advance bye.
I've no idea regarding availability of Fog lamps. Moreover, aftermarket accessories guys are not confident in cutting the bumper to install the foglamps. I think Chennai guys can help you with this.
Old 6th July 2010, 17:50   #38
BANNED

Quote:
I want your views on the same. I feel this provides the mean and raw look, should I get it painted?
Let it be in black color.

It give more bolder looks. I also did this mod about 2 months back after getting the ICE done at GYRO.

Now I have also blackend the bumper's gril. This looks more wicked.

I will start a new thread soon posting some of the minor mods I have done on my ANHC.

And about the Fog lights, they are avalible with GYRO not more than Rs4k I think.

Last edited by monty9991 : 6th July 2010 at 17:52.
Old 6th July 2010, 22:01   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty9991 View Post
Let it be in black color.

It give more bolder looks. I also did this mod about 2 months back after getting the ICE done at GYRO.

Now I have also blackend the bumper's gril. This looks more wicked.

I will start a new thread soon posting some of the minor mods I have done on my ANHC.

And about the Fog lights, they are avalible with GYRO not more than Rs4k I think.
Welcome back Monty and thanks for the inputs. Even I've started liking this Raw look now. I've seen the pics where-in you've blackened the painted white part. Which tape did you use, matte or glossy?

I never knew Gyro had foglamps for the ANHC, are they the imported ones?
Old 6th July 2010, 22:45   #40
BANNED

Quote:
Welcome back Monty and Which tape did you use, matte or glossy?

are they the imported ones?
Thanks,
I used Matt Black tape I dint like Gloss. well yes GYRO had imported once.
Old 7th July 2010, 11:11   #41
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty9991 View Post
Thanks,
I used Matt Black tape I dint like Gloss. well yes GYRO had imported once.

Thanks for the information i will check in chennai market about the availability does this fog lamp what you have mentioned for 4k comes along with the whole bracket, bulb, bulb holder, wiring kit and switch? or do mean the fog lamp alone?
Old 7th July 2010, 11:50   #42
BHPian

Can anybody tell me how can I mod my ANHC for free rev engine purpose. As I feel the ANHC is not at all rev happy and with the AC on I feel the engine is very sluggish.

I have tried so many times on the open highway but the tachometer needle wont go beyond merely 3200 rpm.
So friends pls suggest some mods for this kind of problem.
Old 7th July 2010, 13:05   #43
BANNED

Quote:
4k comes along with the whole bracket, bulb, bulb holder, wiring kit and switch?
AFAIK everything is included. check if you can find the there or else let me know ill send you details for GYRO. they can ship it to you.
Old 22nd July 2010, 17:33   #44
BHPian

Is the above front grille for 6k an original Honda accessory? Is it imported?
The showroom price is about 15k. 9k is a huge difference.
Old 22nd July 2010, 17:59   #45
BHPian

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post1072091

Even Honda's dealer price for that is 9k.

You must have got the Crystal Black Front Grille option as mentioned in the list from above thread. Thats the version for the all-black city. You mention it as "unpainted" - is it really unpainted or is it painted black?

Last edited by echo77 : 22nd July 2010 at 18:06.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks