Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th February 2009, 15:49   #121
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynx View Post
Love the mods other than the new body. Autopsyche's design I suppose?

Could you qualify the statement ?? What Other mods are there than the new bodyline ?

Or am I missing something ???

Cheers
Old 13th February 2009, 01:57   #122
BHPian

Awesome job, the back could have been better but who cares. You are a lucky boy to have something as unique as this in the whole country.

Enjoy the attention!!

At the modifier man you are too good, I think you need to open branches and I think bangalore should be a must you will rock here.
Old 13th February 2009, 13:14   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
Could you qualify the statement ?? What Other mods are there than the new bodyline ?

Or am I missing something ???

Cheers

No offence to anybody ..but it really kicked me off my seat laughing!!!!
Old 13th February 2009, 18:42   #124
BHPian

Interior Pics

Hey congrats Manan, could you Please post some Pictures of the Interiors of the Car.
Old 13th February 2009, 19:54   #125
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT SPAM the forum. One-liners that add absolutely no value to the thread are strictly prohibited on Team-BHP.

We advise you to visit our board rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 14th February 2009 at 11:24.
owaiskm is offline   Received Infraction
Old 15th February 2009, 19:05   #126
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
Awaiting pics of interiors and changes mehul
I'm not to be blamed buddy.. Arush's busy schedule is making me wait too..
Old 27th February 2009, 17:54   #127
BHPian

Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper english in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 2nd March 2009 at 11:19.
abhijeetsng is offline   Received Infraction
Old 28th February 2009, 19:39   #128
BHPian

I really like this. Just to mention, i dont mean to offend Autopsyche, I think he's done some great work in general but I've noticed its a trend to blame the owner of the car with a 'hey looks like autopsyche just went with the owner on this' if you dont like something. I think its a bit unfair because at the end of the day, even the artist is as much a part of the end product as the owner. Again, I dont mean to offend anyone but just thought I'd mention.
Old 28th February 2009, 21:58   #129
Senior - BHPian

@Zahir

+1 to what you said afterall anyone who goes for a "modification " depends on the modifier / tooner. So the modifier or tooner as I like to call it, should put his foot down & say I will not do it.

Money is not everything or is it ??

An old world word called "ethics" should have some value, or does it mean nothing in today's world ??

Cheers

Last edited by Ricky_63 : 28th February 2009 at 22:00.
Old 1st March 2009, 15:20   #130
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
@Zahir

+1 to what you said afterall anyone who goes for a "modification " depends on the modifier / tooner. So the modifier or tooner as I like to call it, should put his foot down & say I will not do it.
I'm glad you see it that way. The chap who did this car really had the fortitude to go all the way with this one. That in my books is commendable. Its different when you strap on skirt or a bumper, but when you do a conversion and its still easy on the eyes, more power to you brother!
Old 1st March 2009, 21:46   #131
Senior - BHPian

Zahir, for general information, this Skoda's exterior and interior wasmostly according to my ideas, Mehul just gave me pointers on his requirements and his likes and dislikes.

This ratio of my contribution and customer's requirements also varies a lot from customer to customer.

Sometimes some are adamant (like a audi grill or bmw grill on a car) which otherwise as a business would be foolish to turn down, but still have to go ahead and execute it. Even if i like it or not personally.

Sometimes its very flexible like this Skoda, where I had a free hand where i could do anything i like with the car.

We just cant generalize the idea that modder and customer have equal say in every case.
Old 1st March 2009, 21:51   #132
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche View Post
Zahir, for general information, this Skoda's exterior and interior wasmostly according to my ideas, Mehul just gave me pointers on his requirements and his likes and dislikes.

This ratio of my contribution and customer's requirements also varies a lot from customer to customer.

Sometimes some are adamant (like a audi grill or bmw grill on a car) which otherwise as a business would be foolish to turn down, but still have to go ahead and execute it. Even if i like it or not personally.

Sometimes its very flexible like this Skoda, where I had a free hand where i could do anything i like with the car.

We just cant generalize the idea that modder and customer have equal say in every case.
Hey dude, firstly, good job on the car. I totally agree, you cant always have an equal ratio. At the end of the day, you need to make the client happy and as a rule of thumb, the clients always right (i'm in the creative field, I head a design agency so I've learnt this the hard way!) My point was that it seems unfair to totally blame the customer each time the job doesn't turn out to someones liking. Just to clear the air, I'm a big fan of some of your work and I didn't mean to irk offence.
Old 1st March 2009, 21:59   #133
Senior - BHPian

Oh dont worry no offence taken. The way we have been working for the last 4 years since the first car we did, we have been all open to appreciation and criticisms equally. Since design appeal varies vastly in every creative field its impossible to have all positive opinions and its totally understandable.
Old 1st March 2009, 22:02   #134
BHPian

Great, you're open minded, that always a nice quality to have in a modder.... Hey btw, dont mean to take this a bit off topic but not too many swifts on your portfolio(checked your site)?
Old 27th September 2019, 14:01   #135
BHPian

Re: First Ever Skoda Octavia Coupe

How is this beauty doing?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks