Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 22nd June 2010, 19:52   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
I think i just stopped short of asking them to steal one for me.
I thank God that these chor bazars do not have a facility wherein they procure the parts from their sources based on customer orders.

Rohan
Old 22nd June 2010, 21:26   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rohan_iitr View Post
I thank God that these chor bazars do not have a facility wherein they procure the parts from their sources based on customer orders.

Rohan
They did had, or may be still have.

Here's a genuine case: about 40+ years back, my father was based at mumbai and one of his friend who was a known film maker needed a cheaper spare wheel for his Fiat, after looking a lot at chor bazaar none of the available was having good tyre on it, they were asked to wait for 20-30 mins, and in 20 mins the assistant to shop-wala came with a acceptable spare wheel, they paid and went away, and to their shock their own car parked outside was having BRICKS under the rear wheel.
they rushed back and after a lot of talks they got the money+tyre back which was their own.
I think after this incident this was also shown in some view too.
Old 22nd June 2010, 21:31   #33
Senior - BHPian

A friend had found a 360 W landing light from some aircraft and i remember him planning to use this as a fog lamp in his gypsy .
Old 23rd June 2010, 09:45   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghpk View Post
They did had, or may be still have.

Here's a genuine case: about 40+ years back, my father was based at mumbai and one of his friend who was a known film maker needed a cheaper spare wheel for his Fiat, after looking a lot at chor bazaar none of the available was having good tyre on it, they were asked to wait for 20-30 mins, and in 20 mins the assistant to shop-wala came with a acceptable spare wheel, they paid and went away, and to their shock their own car parked outside was having BRICKS under the rear wheel.
they rushed back and after a lot of talks they got the money+tyre back which was their own.
I think after this incident this was also shown in some view too.
OMG - This is shocking.

This incident sounds like a scene from a David Dhavan movie.

Moral of the story - never take your car to the chor bazar. Use public transport.

Rohan

Most Viewed