Team-BHP - Mkraft Indigo
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Mkraft Indigo (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/5285-mkraft-indigo.html)

friends,

i had been working on this petrol indigo since a long time and this has been one of my dream projects.as probably this is the only indigo having a body kit till date.
this was slightly challenging to work on a car having a bonnet with round edges ,while boot had pointed edges.
the mods to the engine includes a free flow from automech,a stock replacement filter,ported heads and wider 195 tires.

on the insides ,i have changed the entire upholstery to G-sport leather

i know i have gone slightly overboard with the spoiler and the stickering,but thats how the customer wanted. ;)

cheers,

mineel

Hey i liked it .Its the max u can do to an indigo.

I really liked it. The front looked quite nice as did the interiors. But the wheels look really tiny now.

Nice Job MKraft......esp the front end and the interiors...the spoiler is an overkill.....guess you didn't have much say in it (as you already mentioned)....Overall gr8 job.

Hey can you let me know how much the G-Sport wear costed you?

Thanks in advance

Really like the front bumper, thats the best you can do. yes some one pointed out small wheels. back bumper not to my taste, wing is mk kraft special really liked it. how much costs kraft?? :)

I saw this car in Hiranandani once, sorry to say but I didn't like it one bit. Looked pretty hideous to me. Pls don't take it personally.

Not bad job. The front looks good. But as RJK says, the car looks pretty hideous and the wheels look pretty small. Btw..its my personal point that the Indigos` boot is of such a size and shape as compared to the overall car that no spoiler I have seen till date looks good on the car.

the front looks awesome!
so do the interiors
i guess u need to work on the rear.

front looks neat man ..however ..wheels are look small ..rims well ..design is subjective .. but the that GT wing is totally spoiling the rear .... a rather subtle NHC spoiler would blend on the boot ...

all in all great effort put ...
good stuff ... perhaps the firsts modded indigo ?

Yeah, I think that tthere isn't much that can be done to an Indigo... I was just wondering, If the Wheel arches weren so flared, and maybe if the tyres had a slightly larger profile, wouldn't it make a big difference...? Yeah, the stickering has bee a bit too much, and I din't quite like the colour... but again, for the Indigo, I'd say thats a good job... well finished. I didn't quite find too many panel gaps or anything else. Well done!!!

Cheers!!
Aveek

Nice job on the front end

Front grille looks empty. Needs some kind of logo in the center
Also the mesh is tooo fine, loses its machoness
Get rid of the chrome. Rice and chrome never go with each other
Whatsup with the stickering? IMO its too loud.
Overall, good execution !!!

Correct job on a wrong car.
Rear spoiler nees to be replaced with a NHC spoiler and rear bumper could have been better.
Alloy Rim design is good.

Hey Mkraft,

At first look this car reminds me of the Eveready 'Gimme Red' advertisement. :D
A few things that go against the car are : The red dashboard,the rear bumper and the stickering.
The front bumper,spoiler and the wheels look nice.
But overall its just average.Just too much of that 'in you face' look with red everywhere.The same car would've looked much much better if it were in black or white.
No hard feeling dude.

X

dude this is as best the indigo can get. nice work. like the front end but the kits make the whels look very tiny.

Hey ! those are some nice mods...like turbo lover says...the 1st modded Indigo. Neat...upfront..but the rear needs still leaves me askin for more...nice finish inside man...real neat...looks apart how much did the whole thing cost u ? :D

p.s. Change your alloys quick !!! No offense dude...good job...