Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2009, 14:55   #31
Senior - BHPian

Since you have asked comments, let me give my thoughts on it. this is just my opinion.

Firstly it looks incomplete to me, Secondly i think it also depends on a car on which you do the Mod, the cars which take the Mods well are OHC, Lancer, Swift & Skoda.
Old 15th February 2009, 15:04   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohithrao View Post
Since you have asked comments, let me give my thoughts on it. this is just my opinion.

Firstly it looks incomplete to me, Secondly i think it also depends on a car on which you do the Mod, the cars which take the Mods well are OHC, Lancer, Swift & Skoda.
+1

Not all cars can be easily customized and made to look great. But I appreciate the efforts put in by Arush and commend Zblue for taking the comments sportively. I feel its easy to criticize but real tough to compliment. Anyways the owner is happy I suppose

And lohith, how could you forget the Civic ? IMHO there are only 2 cars that can be modded in hazaar ways - the Swift and the Civic.
Old 15th February 2009, 15:12   #33
Senior - BHPian

Fountain, yesss how could i forget Civic i think its the best car to Mod
Old 15th February 2009, 16:46   #34
BHPian

I guess Arush just had to give in to the owner's taste and preferrence in this case.
Old 15th February 2009, 16:57   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by inkstertattoo View Post
What has that got to do with this modded logan? Pls. don't spam this forum if you have nothing relevant to say.
Old 15th February 2009, 17:49   #36
BHPian

"Sc**w you guys - I'm going home ! " - Eric Cartman (South Park)

Just kidding ! .. Appreciate you comments and suggestions . Am not planning to change the alloys or wheels anytime soon. If anybody has more suggestions like "Remove chrome" etc. I'm all ears (please don't say remove bodykit !!). Interiors are pretty much stock as of now except for seat covers and stereo.

Since many of you have also commented on the rear I'm tempted to tell you what Arush's opinion was but I think I'll hold my tongue for now !

I agree , beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and I wouldn't swap my car with any other... ummmm .maybe a Gallardo but NOTHING less !
Old 15th February 2009, 18:06   #37
Senior - BHPian

Kudos to you ZBlue for being such a sport.
I agree with the bunch that its not what you can call a good looking job/kit but still a modified car is a modified car ,it will turn some heads.

Can we have some pics of the Front as well now ?
Old 15th February 2009, 18:08   #38
Distinguished - BHPian

ZBlue,

Dont take this the wrong way, but in my opinion, the Logan is one of those cars that does not respond well to exterior modifications. But, as long as the owner is happy, thats all that matters.
Old 15th February 2009, 18:13   #39
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
Kudos to you ZBlue for being such a sport.
I agree with the bunch that its not what you can call a good looking job/kit but still a modified car is a modified car ,it will turn some heads.
Right ! It turns MY head and that's all I care for.. lol ! Waisey even stock Logans turn heads since they are so rare

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
Can we have some pics of the Front as well now ?
Fog lights are yet to be installed and for me they have their especial place in the whole setup. So front pics will have to wait a few more days..

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
ZBlue,

Dont take this the wrong way, but in my opinion, the Logan is one of those cars that does not respond well to exterior modifications. But, as long as the owner is happy, thats all that matters.
does not respond well ??!! you are spot on there. I think it has become much slower after the kit. Oh wait .. I think it's just others driving fast to check out my car .. Darn.. I think I DID take that the wrong way !

Last edited by Rehaan : 16th February 2009 at 12:10. Reason: Posts merged. Please use the EDIT button to add to an existing post within 20 minutes instead of posting another consecutive post.
Old 15th February 2009, 18:52   #40
BHPian

Logan is a ugly car by itself. But good try to make it better. As said by many probably few more photos with a better camera would show the real picture.

I like the side profile BTW
Old 15th February 2009, 19:02   #41
BHPian

I knew Arush was working on a logan recently.. But as far I can remember, it was white.. Did the owner ask for a paint job too??

I had seen the design he was planning, but this was not it..
Old 15th February 2009, 20:35   #42
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBlue View Post
does not respond well ??!! you are spot on there. I think it has become much slower after the kit. Oh wait .. I think it's just others driving fast to check out my car .. Darn.. I think I DID take that the wrong way !
Guess he meant aesthetic wise and not performance

Unless I missed out some mighty sarcasm there
Old 15th February 2009, 20:47   #43
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountainheader View Post
Unless I missed out some mighty sarcasm there
Sarcasm? I think this BlueZ has a great sense of humour!
Old 16th February 2009, 16:20   #44
BHPian

Dude,

Few neat decals ,bigger rims with low profile tires and a bigger Exhaust tip completes your MODS!!!
Old 16th February 2009, 18:27   #45
BHPian

@Z Blue : I really appreciate your positive attitude towards the feedback and reponse as almost all of them are negative. You're a true sport. Hope the feedback will help you for future mods as you would have definately spent some good amount of dough for this right now so it would'nt be really practical to re-do the car again.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks