Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2009, 17:36   #106
Senior - BHPian

the front is a looker, for sure, but the sides of the stock car are anyways blocky, and the black makes it even more prominent. the side skirts are so-so and the wheels and tyres too, could spice the car up if replaced.
Old 27th February 2009, 17:51   #107
BHPian

Totaly agree with what frank has said. I realy like the white colour car in the thread though try some thing like that but a bit inovative.
Old 27th February 2009, 20:56   #108
Senior - BHPian

I liked your car. If you liked it, forget what others thought and enjoy your ride. Logan is a tough car to modify but if done properly it looks good.
Old 27th February 2009, 21:08   #109
Senior - BHPian

The front is really good looking bro. Congrats again.
Old 27th February 2009, 21:14   #110
BHPian

I'd say the front looks good. As most have said, just de-chrome and change the rims. When you walk towards your car and have a smile on your face, you know what you've done to it is worth it.
Old 26th April 2009, 10:39   #111
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBlue View Post
Some more pics for your exclusive viewing pleasure . Not the best pics I could've taken but didn't want to make you wait any longer for the front view. Just added a few TBHP stickers too ! Looking forward to your reviews. Expect the final set of pictures , the pièce de résistance pretty soon. Good things come in small doses guys !
Mate, critics apart your car definitely will turn heads. Its turned out nice. quite true the rear could have been a little more imaginative. nevertheless, it still is a head turner. me being in the same industry that autopsyche is, I can understand the importance of "the constraint". Next installment, change alloys (low profile and upsized rims) and put a lip spoiler to the rear. and yes, off with the chrome please. This should pitch your car on the best mod car of the block. The right kind of wheels/alloys are half the job where mods are concerned. keep us updated.
Old 26th April 2009, 11:38   #112
BHPian

hate the looks of the stock logan this one looks neat
dont remove the chrome just remove the black rub strips on the doors and add chrome strips and black with silver tints
Old 26th April 2009, 15:35   #113
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14000rpm View Post
Mate, critics apart your car definitely will turn heads. Its turned out nice. quite true the rear could have been a little more imaginative. nevertheless, it still is a head turner. me being in the same industry that autopsyche is, I can understand the importance of "the constraint". Next installment, change alloys (low profile and upsized rims) and put a lip spoiler to the rear. and yes, off with the chrome please. This should pitch your car on the best mod car of the block. The right kind of wheels/alloys are half the job where mods are concerned. keep us updated.
This is what I'm talking about. mods done:

1. removed the spoiler.
2. removed the side rubber strip.
3. added renault alloys.
4. removed the chrome.
5. added tinted glasses.
Attached Thumbnails
My Autopsyched Logan-autopsyched-logan-redesigned-copy.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks