Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th February 2009, 23:11   #91
Team-BHP Support

hey how about some tints? and also consider gettin angel eyes and projectors. will look much better.
Old 26th February 2009, 23:20   #92
Senior - BHPian

Front is much much better and the bumper seems to be lifted out from the Red logan on the previous page.

Last edited by harry10 : 26th February 2009 at 23:22.
Old 26th February 2009, 23:31   #93
Senior - BHPian

The front looks very good compared to the rear.
Go for tints and a better set of wheels.
Cheers
Old 26th February 2009, 23:42   #94
BHPian

did you spend more on the front? or did you tell autophysche that you have received a bashing on team-bhp for the bad design you have made and got it done from him free of cost.
i think after spending so much finally you have got the stuff right. the front looks better and muscular now. the wheels should be delicate looking and contrast to the muscular looks of the car. the accleare in the first link looks awesome.
Old 26th February 2009, 23:53   #95
BHPian

The front looks much better than the rear. Your car seriously requires a good set of low profile tyres and wheels. And some tints to complete the overall Pimped look. Dont know what could be done about the rear.I must say a very good job done on the front.
Cheers!
Old 27th February 2009, 00:18   #96
BHPian

@ ZBlue:
Finally u hav put the pics of front.. Looks better than wat I was anticipating from the time I saw it under fabrication..

BTW Dont go for lowering springs.. Telling from personal exp.
Old 27th February 2009, 01:22   #97
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAGON_R View Post
did you spend more on the front? or did you tell autophysche that you have received a bashing on team-bhp for the bad design you have made and got it done from him free of cost.
actually whatever I spent less 1 rupee was for the front end only. the rear was like a free add-on thingy which cost 1 rupee.. you know.. like the 1 rupee plane tickets ? I mean seriously guys.. COME ON !!!
Old 27th February 2009, 01:51   #98
BHPian

ZBlue the front end is very nice mate. esp the way fog lamps have been done. totally love it!
Old 27th February 2009, 02:00   #99
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_vdi View Post
ZBlue the front end is very nice mate. esp the way fog lamps have been done. totally love it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mehul0999 View Post
@ ZBlue:
Finally u hav put the pics of front.. Looks better than wat I was anticipating from the time I saw it under fabrication..

BTW Dont go for lowering springs.. Telling from personal exp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripper View Post
The front looks much better than the rear. Your car seriously requires a good set of low profile tyres and wheels. And some tints to complete the overall Pimped look. Dont know what could be done about the rear.I must say a very good job done on the front.
Cheers!
Personally , I like the front AND the rear AND the sides AND everything in between . I think the issue is that the Logan has a boxy butt to begin with .. you add a wider/bigger bumper.. and beauty goes back to being in the eyes of the beholder. The alloys are barely a few months old so don't plan (read 'can't afford') to change them soon. Maybe on her first birthday (in July) we'll get new alloys and low-pro tyres. Till then I'll be sticking to minor (read 'easy-on-the-pocket') mods like darker tints etc.

PS : Did I mention the strobes ??!!
Old 27th February 2009, 03:58   #100
Senior - BHPian

sooooperb!! front is really nice. when are you removing the chrome??
Old 27th February 2009, 04:41   #101
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankmehta View Post
like the way the front has turned up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
...The front is looking good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinav.gupta88 View Post
The front looks very good compared to the rear...
Quote:
...i think after spending so much finally you have got the stuff right. the front looks better and muscular now. the wheels should be delicate looking and contrast to the muscular looks of the car...
Quote:
Originally Posted by white_vdi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashutoshb View Post
sooooperb!! front is really nice. when are you removing the chrome??
ZBlue, The Tribe has spoken!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBlue View Post
actually whatever I spent less 1 rupee was for the front end only. the rear was like a free add-on thingy which cost 1 rupee.. you know.. like the 1 rupee plane tickets ? I mean seriously guys.. COME ON !!!
Mmm... guess freebie's are just not for you, mate.
Old 27th February 2009, 09:23   #102
Senior - BHPian

The front looks so much nicer than the rear ! The foglights seem a little out of place. But overall looks acceptable.

Cheers
Old 27th February 2009, 14:02   #103
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
i think after spending so much finally you have got the stuff right. the front looks better and muscular now. the wheels should be delicate looking and contrast to the muscular looks of the car. the accleare in the first link looks awesome.
That is quite funny actually. I guess you didnt realise that the pics were put up after the entire car front to back was done.

I agree with everyone it needs better/bigger wheels. But since its out of ZBlue's criteria we can rule out that upgrade for the moment.
Old 27th February 2009, 14:46   #104
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by autopsyche View Post
That is quite funny actually. I guess you didnt realise that the pics were put up after the entire car front to back was done.
I think what WagonR meant is that payment was made after pics were posted, and Blue got a discount because of feedback on this thread. Even I was confused for a sec - the impression Blue has given by his post is that he's basically paid for the front, and you've done the back as complimentary.

In the end I guess it's upto the Wheels he chooses now, rest all is fine. Eagerly looking forward to both the upcoming Beemers, cheers!

Edit:
the confusion is probably because his first post says "WIP" pics.

Last edited by manveet : 27th February 2009 at 14:55.
Old 27th February 2009, 17:04   #105
BHPian

i was just kidding for the pricing stuffs. but personally now i have started liking the looks of the car.

@ autopysche: sirji, the stock car is very boxy. the bottoms of the front and rear bumpers also look muscular. wouldn't it be better if they were of smooth flowing lines, i mean not a muscular but a delicate shape. a curved bottom sort. just my 2 cents.

i think later on if he upgrades the alloys and goes for paintjob the logan will look awesome

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks