Team-BHP - team fs wide body esteem
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   team fs wide body esteem (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/5526-team-fs-wide-body-esteem.html)

zengt what shall i say i have no words to describe this car. i myself have a esteem and i never imagined the esteem would look so hot hey do u modify cars commercially or just for your interest. one day u will have to modify my car also. nice alloys where did u get them from and for what price

how do you come up with such ideas..it sounds great.i have one 1.3 for myself..if it works out..even i ll get to try..

Woow thats great work. Good work. Keep them Coming.

p.s What happened to the TC wagon R

nice work .what tires?????what mods.

hey thanx guys...
its my personel interest doin cars up... i can sure ly do something better than this... just need time...

tc wagon r still awaits paint.. will post pics as soon as its done....

ZenGT, the car looks good, like the cut of the bonnet near the headlights. Car is not complete, right? Wheels are good, would be better if you upgrade to an inch higher wheels. It would be better if you change the shape of the grille [the sides I mean] to bring it in line with the headlights. A dark tint on the glasses. Didn't like the rear bumper sooo much. I'm sure you're planning a spoiler too.

mods nothing big.. filter exhaust plugs..... art leather seats.. sports stering gear knob.. stiffened suspension.. 15" alloys 195/50/15 tyres.. thats about it

sure its unfinished.... spoiler on its way....

now we have a Jaundice Esteem!

looks good man...
i like the rim color black wid the steel lining..but not the rim design...front end looks very fine...even though yellows not a color i like...work done with the kit is good
are we getting a spoiler?... what engine mods does it have ?
how about clear side indicator lamps .. amber one looks so so ...

Very nicely done up dude. And i see hints of veilside RSX in there... ;) One thing id like to suggest is that you should work on the rear bumper wheel arc a little bit more somehow the angle and curve doesnt seem to blend in with the design, rest is all good. Infact im coming up with an accent soon and its carrying a similar evo style hood too, glad to see that!

Cheers~
Arush

Yes sure looks like inspiration from veil side. Mirage 2 type kit.Fender vent, groves as lining ditto VEILSIDE. good work GT , needs little bit of finishing Guess. GOOD WORK !!Pretty good clearance too(how much??) Well I want to see the pics from a distance 3 quaters

hey zen gt
great work dude.very well done.but a few things are missing as said before black window tints and a spoiler.any way good job man and keep up the good work !!

Rev

I think it looks better without a spoiler.. any day

I think you should paint the front mesh black... it will look much more meaner.. silver doesnt suit it that much. i think you should try black and see how it looks.