Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2009, 01:24   #1
BHPian

Air intake kits for Fiat Siena

Is it possible to fit performance air intake kits on the Fiat Siena 1.7 TD? Searching K&N website only brought up the stock filter. Actually, the reason I want to do so is that my existing stock air filter box and the hosing is broken and has been wound with several layers of tape to preserve vacuum and prevent dust entering the intake. Instead of paying a high premium for the stock box and the hosing (All Siena spare part prices hover somewhere near the International Space Station and are just as difficult to lay your hands on), I thought I'd use some neurons and add a performance air intake kit. I'm not just looking at K&N, any good kit would do. Can somebody enlighten me as to whether this is possible and the associated cost and a trusted place in Bangalore? (I'm hoping I can do this without the expenditure entering the stratosphere). The car is currently being vodooed into drivable condition by Greentracks.

My ownership of this car has been nothing short of a bollywood style tear jerker, and am hoping to pen it down one day to invite the pity/wrath/condolence of the citizens of this forum depending on how one looks at it.

The car is currently in Bangalore, and I implore any Bangalore gurus to take a look at it and suggest protracted ways to bring the charm back to my Siena. I thought the best way would be to attend a team-bhp meet in or around Bangalore and quench my knowledge, but the car was getting patched up in a garage when the last meet hapenned.

Thanks.
Old 5th April 2009, 23:36   #2
BHPian

Can somebody help out here please?
Old 6th April 2009, 10:25   #3
GTO
Team-BHP Support

I don't see why it should be difficult. Get in touch with Petes (Green CAI) or Methods (K&N CAI) for more info.

Most Viewed