Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2009, 12:51   #1
Senior - BHPian

Haiton Leather seat covers

Has anybody tried the Haiton leather seat covers. I've been seeing their ad in Autocar for a long time now. Their website doesnt offer any help other than contact information.

Any help is appreciated. I am thinking of going for leather upholstery for my new car and any competition to Stanley will help.

Also do Ovion have presence in Delhi?
Old 26th March 2009, 12:59   #2
Senior - BHPian

In Hyderabad..we have only abbu bhai leather and he is no match for Stanley,Orion or anything else.
Old 20th July 2009, 23:09   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hmm even I've noticed they advertise regularly. And it don't look that bad either, maybe if it's a local brand it'll work out to be cheaper than Stanley. I'm completely oblivious.
Old 15th August 2009, 11:16   #4
BANNED

Haiton is a chennai based company and the factory is also here in chennai.They are costlier than Gsport for art leathers
Old 7th October 2009, 12:33   #5
evo
BHPian

I`ve seen some ad`s for Haiton, Ryder etc too, but Stanley has created such top of mind recall that its difficult to think about others. Some accessory dealer was yapping that Ovion is just an off shoot of Stanley i.e. someone in the top management decided to start his own show
Old 7th January 2010, 15:08   #6
BHPian

has anybody tried ryder leather seats? are they any good? its a mumbai based supplier
Old 8th January 2010, 20:17   #7
BHPian

What about Comfort leather seats have anybody heard about it, they are located in Manadi in Chennai they say they use Indian Buff leather, have their own tannery and dyeing unit any one experienced them please write your feedback.
Old 8th January 2010, 23:07   #8
Senior - BHPian

Haiton is a new entry in the market,they are chennai based mfg. their fit and finish is good we have seen some installs of their's in i20/Punto/ANHC/Civic's the feel is very good and classy product for the price in skin-fit seatcover's,limited design's are out till now but sooner we can expect some newer pattern's,but you cant compare them with Stanley,as Stanley's are custom stitched and then skin-fit on cars as per clients requirment.
Old 24th January 2010, 18:02   #9
BHPian

I recently went to Haiton office where they have thier production unit also, its in Annanagar west they do all kind of custom stitch as per customers tastes and they have a lot of designs to undertake and their price for full leather seats are only marginally cheap than stanley as they say they use the same imported leathers from italy any one from our team who have alrerady used their product please write ur feedback.
Old 24th January 2010, 21:49   #10
Senior - BHPian

Can you post their website or address and other details ? Googling doesn't turn up anything

edit: nevermind, adding chennai to the string clicked it http://www.haitonautomotive.com/
Old 16th March 2010, 01:56   #11
Senior - BHPian

Any experiences of Haiton Leathers? Pics?
Old 16th March 2010, 09:05   #12
Senior - BHPian

Never knew Haiton is big time player in market. Anyway, your answers likes here - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...ml#post1740761

In personal visit, I liked them their approach & I saw their finishing & I really liked them. On my first visit, they were working on a Santro & in my second visit they were working on a Civic & Corolla. Their workman ship is real good, what I'm waiting for is to learn about the quality of ART leather & guage them.

Contact http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/member...on_safari.html, he's the best person to contact as he's experienced & is a happy customer.
Old 4th May 2011, 12:26   #13
BHPian

Re: Haiton Leather seat covers

Recently did my Leather + PU seats for my Linea in Haiton

Satisfied with the work quality .

The seat material is a combination of Leather (front sides of the seats ) + PU ( back sides of the seats ). They call it as Touch leather.However I can’t distinguish between the leather & PU

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2334188
Old 6th September 2013, 19:20   #14
BHPian

Do any of our members have any recent experience with Haiton?
I am considering them for my Ford Ecosport. Any recent feedback / review will help
Old 26th April 2014, 17:18   #15
BHPian

Hi all,

Thought of sharing it here. I believe Haiton have shut shop.
I visited them 3 or 4 times last September period to try their leather seat covers. I had even short listed and negotiated a price. But when visited couple of weeks later, their shop was shut. Further calls to their mobiles were not answered. Further couple of direct visits also had no luck as their shutters were down. Enquiries with neighbourhood shops also did not give concrete info.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks