Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th October 2010, 10:15   #106
BHPian

In Chennai the S spoiler costs 12K with painting. I checked with MPL-ford.

Ruchirtnt, I sent a PM asking for the cost of the full S body kit that you got, with painting and fitting.
Old 9th October 2010, 14:22   #107
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by niranjanrvce View Post
I guess they are not really sure of the price themselves cos I remember Gilead saying it costs 15k in Chennai and now you quote 18k. At least something seems to be cheaper in Bangalore!
i confirmed with dealers in U.P and delhi and they all confirmed that the cost of original 1.6S Spoiler is 15.5k + Paint + Service tax + Labour, there might be something which they can waive off, but the part cost and service tax will be charged as per the given rates,
Old 12th May 2012, 14:35   #108
BHPian

Re: Ford Fiesta 1.6 - Ideas for mods

I know I am digging an old post here but just interested on the same for the Classic Paparika Red.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
None of the part is an aftermarket fitment, the car variant is SXI petrol with all the company fitments, and apart from that i got the original Sports side kit of 1.6 S installed as well.
Hi, I just couldn't find out anywhere that you mentioned the price of the S-kit excluding the spoiler. Can you please?
White Fiesta with Kit as always looks pretty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niranjanrvce View Post
Ruchir, this looks just awesome in white! I have an 1.6 Sxi (Paprika red) as well and will be adding the S kit soon. BTW, the dealer quoted 13 K for the original S Spoiler including taxes and labour here. I guess they are not really sure of the price themselves cos I remember Gilead saying it costs 15k in Chennai and now you quote 18k. At least something seems to be cheaper in Bangalore!
Have the same color and looking for the kit.

S Spoiler when I inquired in Madurai, it was 16/18K but they had no idea of the body kit rate.

Sent an email to Ford and they asked to get in touch with nearest dealers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr_007 View Post
In Chennai the S spoiler costs 12K with painting. I checked with MPL-ford.

Ruchirtnt, I sent a PM asking for the cost of the full S body kit that you got, with painting and fitting.
Pr, Can you please share the price of the body kit?
I noticed that you mentioned around 5K for the boot lip. and how much does it cost for the headlight and taillight work? and where did you got that done in Chennai?

Your car is awesome... that seems to be the precise level of modification required.
Old 23rd August 2012, 00:15   #109
BHPian

Has anyone on here done the Cosworth ECU remap on their 1.6s? Is it worthwhile? Also, on the Cosworth website, they mention mufflers...any experience with these? I'm not very keen on noisy exhausts, but a SLGHT barely-there sporty sound would be great
Old 23rd August 2012, 10:12   #110
Senior - BHPian

have not heard much good reviews about the cosworth muffler. go for remus or you could always get a custom one built.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks