Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2009, 20:17   #46
BHPian

The other pics that u see with a different hood and a raw car is not my work and not even my car.
Old 2nd November 2009, 14:17   #47
BHPian

Hi Amanpreet.Welcome to the forum dude. Any more insights into the 'new Contang' that you are building. Please post us with the WIP pictures and any sketches and design ideas like the other thread in this forum :
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...sa-camaro.html
Old 12th July 2010, 13:03   #48
BHPian

Hi Isld Thanks for the welcome but i m active in 4x4 section. The new mustang that i am doing is on the final stages but i cant post the pics as the customer doesnt want it, till the time the project is complete. but surely you ll see a beast.
Cheers....
Old 12th October 2011, 22:29   #49
Senior - BHPian

Re: Couple of car body mods I chanced upon - Stretch Innova & Conti-Mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinnerr View Post
You got it right, its going to be a hearse. And it would most probably belong to St Peters - Undertakers.

We might soon see it here.
I saw this streched Innova hearse exiting St Peters undertakers property on hennur road.
Old 30th May 2015, 21:47   #50
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Sad to see the current state of the Contessa Mustang replica, the car has probably met with a bad crash. Its currently lying somewhere on the outskirts of Pune along the Pune-Mumbai highway.

Some pics of the car !
Attached Thumbnails
Couple of car body mods I chanced upon - Stretch Innova & Conti-Mustang-dscn4905.jpg  

Couple of car body mods I chanced upon - Stretch Innova & Conti-Mustang-dscn4890.jpg  

Couple of car body mods I chanced upon - Stretch Innova & Conti-Mustang-dscn4891.jpg  

Couple of car body mods I chanced upon - Stretch Innova & Conti-Mustang-dscn4892.jpg  

Couple of car body mods I chanced upon - Stretch Innova & Conti-Mustang-dscn4893.jpg  

Couple of car body mods I chanced upon - Stretch Innova & Conti-Mustang-dscn4894.jpg  

Couple of car body mods I chanced upon - Stretch Innova & Conti-Mustang-dscn4895.jpg  

Couple of car body mods I chanced upon - Stretch Innova & Conti-Mustang-dscn4896.jpg  

Couple of car body mods I chanced upon - Stretch Innova & Conti-Mustang-dscn4897.jpg  

Couple of car body mods I chanced upon - Stretch Innova & Conti-Mustang-dscn4898.jpg  

//M is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st June 2015, 12:24   #51
Senior - BHPian

Ah man. That is a sad sight to witness :(
Old 11th June 2015, 13:33   #52

Mod Note : There are several spelling & grammatical errors in your posts. This negatively affects the forum experience for other readers.

Kindly ensure that you proof-read your posts prior to submission. Also, it would be a good idea to use a spell-checker.

Last edited by GTO : 12th June 2015 at 12:59.
khushpreet.97 is offline   Received Infraction
Old 27th April 2017, 00:27   #53
BHPian

A good thread to read on. Contang looked great. Kudos to the people who worked on it.
The last pics of damaged car or one can call the contang seems different from the one in development stage pics.
My observations: The area behind the door, crease lines, door lines, frames door handles, three or two fish Gilles type lines on door of damaged vehicle , front end etc .. are few of the things that do not match.
If this is true then the one in previous pics should be doing rounds.. I wish so. Any more such projects done?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks