Team-BHP - Mist type windscreen washer jets
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Mist type windscreen washer jets (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/57530-mist-type-windscreen-washer-jets.html)

Had seen the mist type water jets on the skoda octavia and found it really effective in cleaning the windscreen compared to the normal jet type washers.

Can the same be fitted on a M800 and Swift which I have?

Something like this.
PEUGEOT 307 MIST TYPE WASHER JETS *NEW ORIGINAL ITEMS* on eBay, also, Peugeot, Car Parts, Cars, Parts Vehicles (end time 28-Apr-09 17:33:15 BST)

Any other indian car has mist type water jets for the windscreen wipers? Just seeing the possibility of using the same as replacement. Since skoda's by default must be quite expensive.

The NHC has similar mist washers.... should be cheaper than the octavia's

Quote:

Originally Posted by girishg (Post 1279192)
The NHC has similar mist washers.... should be cheaper than the octavia's

will give it a try, when i get a chance to get to the JC road, blr, where we usually get this kind of stuff, and update how it works.

Hi Friends,
I want to make use of existing thread for the wiper problem. I have difficulty while driving in rainy. When the wiper moves upword, it cleans the windshield, while going back to the normal position, it leaves the thin film, it stays for for a while and windshield become clear for a moment, immediately the wiper moves. It is very difficult to drive when it is pouring and wiper speed is more.The windshieldis almost blur. Swift is having Syndicate brand wiper, I am planning to fit the one available for Merc, the thicker one. Please suggest how to over come this problem.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altogether (Post 1880944)
Hi Friends,
I want to make use of existing thread for the wiper problem. I have difficulty while driving in rainy. When the wiper moves upword, it cleans the windshield, while going back to the normal position, it leaves the thin film, it stays for for a while and windshield become clear for a moment, immediately the wiper moves. It is very difficult to drive when it is pouring and wiper speed is more.The windshieldis almost blur. Swift is having Syndicate brand wiper, I am planning to fit the one available for Merc, the thicker one. Please suggest how to over come this problem.

GO for Bosch wiper blades. Aerotwins preferably!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Altogether (Post 1880944)
When the wiper moves upword, it cleans the windshield, while going back to the normal position, it leaves the thin film, it stays for for a while and windshield become clear for a moment, immediately the wiper moves.

Hi,
1. Check with the wiper blade rests perpendicular to the plane of the windshield.
2. Is your vehicle parked in the sun for most of the time? The wiper blade rubber tends to go brittle or hard and doesnt clean the way it has to. Replace them.