Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 17th July 2009, 08:42   #91
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by accord masters View Post
@ west - wrong as in what sense bro?? i don't remember correctly so cant say that they are forged or not sorry .
btw guys was planning to do something with the ice any suggestions because i have the ice setup of the nemesis with me i.e the speakers woofer (hertz) and the amp (audison) but this time i don't want to add an additional HU . I was suggested two options a processor or an interface . what would you guys suggest?? because i have no good knowledge about ICE.
The k&n is doing great and was thinking about other stuff any thing that could bump up the performance

Thanks
AM
Basically you need to create RCA Pre-outs from the Stock OE Head units to connect to the AMPs, For that you have three options mainly

1. A Processor, Something like the RF 3Sixty.2
2. A Line Level Converted Interface, Something like the Re-Q5
3. Use AMPs which accept high level speaker inputs

Out of the three, The best results and outcomes are from the processor. The RF 3Sixty.2 even has Time Alignment etc, I heard the RF on a Stock BMW 530i HU and the setup sounded very very Nice considering the fact that the source was not good. But A Processor costs upwards of 20,000/-, So what people do, What I did, Was buy a Dash kit for 5k and spend the rest on a Aftermarket HU. Dash Kits are available for the 2008 Accord I guess, One of my friends has it installed in his Accord, But yes it does take away the OE Look.

A Interface just converts the Speaker level into RCA Pre-outs, It does not actually modify the signal, So the desired results may not be achieved using a interface, Same case with the AMPs, The signal is still pretty much coming from the OE HU.

What Do you plan on the Speakers/AMPs/Subs part?? If you are looking only at a marginal improvement in SQ compared to the stock Output, Then Put in the Interface, Its cheaper to, But if going in for High-End equipment, Then I would suggest a processor like a RF 3Sixty.2. That can only do justice to the equipment you chose.
Old 17th July 2009, 10:27   #92
BHPian

I mean wheels look cheap for a 20+lakh car. Accord has got great lines and more than 3 dimensional design.. Stock wheels are much much better. For that price wheels are woth it, but on accord NO!!
Old 17th July 2009, 21:01   #93
BANNED

@ west - don't want to sound rude but i love this design and thats why i got it and i think that is what matters mostly to me anyways appreciate your comment thanks .
@ manan - dude i dont want to spend too much on the processor so whats the best deal i can get on the one you suggested ??
Thanks
AM
Old 18th July 2009, 09:55   #94
BHPian

Quote:
@ west - don't want to sound rude but i love this design and thats why i got it and i think that is what matters mostly to me anyways appreciate your comment thanks .
@ manan - dude i dont want to spend too much on the processor so whats the best deal i can get on the one you suggested ??
Thanks
AM
Sorry if I sound rude.. I just gave my opinion.
Old 18th July 2009, 22:30   #95
BANNED

its alright man .. we're good ..
Old 4th October 2009, 07:09   #96

any original Honda Accord 2009 V6 alloys for sale ??

hi, i own a 2.4 AT Honda Accord 2009 which came with Silver & Machine Finish Alloys and i dont like them much.

i am looking to buy the v6 alloys if anyone is taking them off

would love to hear

Quote:
hey guys was out for the weekend so couldn't post the pics of the car . Here are the pics -
Attachment 137653

Attachment 137656

Attachment 137657

Attachment 137652

Attachment 137658

Attachment 137659

Attachment 137660

Attachment 137654

Attachment 137655
One of my friends mailed me this konig rim pic and told me its available in delhi so wanted to know if any one has more details ... is it available in 18" and for how much ??
AM
Old 4th October 2009, 23:54   #97
BANNED

sorry to break the news but already put my v6 rims on the old v6 i got

Most Viewed