Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2009, 19:40   #91
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
@varun

You spent 1.8 on all the stuff that you mentioned, so what did you pay 2.4 for ? Paint & labour for putting all the stuff in ?

Am I missing something here ?
Cheers
Maybe he was charged for parking too but even then its too much

Eagerly awaiting the breakup though
Old 9th June 2009, 20:17   #92
BHPian

Note from the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper english in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.

Quote:
@varun

You spent 1.8 on all the stuff that you mentioned, so what did you pay 2.4 for ? Paint & labour for putting all the stuff in ?

Cheers
hey ricky doctor ( thats what i should call you , haha ). i 2.4 lacs for bodywork ( rusted ), paintjob, bodykit, m3 mirrors, m3 fenders, bull audio front and back speakers, yokohama s drive tires x 4, full suspention overhauling, break pads n discs, engine mounts, clutch n pressure plate and all the labour..etc etc..may b one or two other small things i cant recollect.
cheers.

Quote:
@varun

Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by simply_sunny001 View Post
Maybe he was charged for parking too but even then its too much

Eagerly awaiting the breakup though
simply sunny, i guess ur simple wait is over now, ha ha ha

Last edited by GTO : 10th June 2009 at 12:29. Reason: Please use multi quote option. Thanks
varun m is offline   Received Infraction
Old 10th June 2009, 00:42   #93
BHPian

I hope you were not referring to me ? ( in regard to your details of your car )

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun m View Post
hey mate, ya you are rite, he is mentioning about my ride, but if you do read the thread, he was being interviewed when the car work was going on...

just to clarify ( as i really dont like it if people downgrade my ride ) following are the details of my ride...

car = 3.65
autopsyche = 2.4
alloys + lights + system + recaros + steering + gear knob + woofer + amp + weather strips + sunroof beedings ( these were all purchased by me from germany and locally ) = 1.8 lacs

so its not for 3 + 3 = 6 lacs.

cheers
Old 10th June 2009, 12:55   #94
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by passion4cars View Post
I hope you were not referring to me ? ( in regard to your details of your car )
no ro, not you. it wasnt you
Old 11th June 2009, 11:32   #95
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Note from the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper english in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.

hey ricky doctor ( thats what i should call you , haha ). i 2.4 lacs for bodywork ( rusted ), paintjob, bodykit, m3 mirrors, m3 fenders, bull audio front and back speakers, yokohama s drive tires x 4, full suspention overhauling, break pads n discs, engine mounts, clutch n pressure plate and all the labour..etc etc..may b one or two other small things i cant recollect.
cheers.

simply sunny, i guess ur simple wait is over now, ha ha ha

Varun

Full paint job even at the best of places in a booth = 35 - 40k Standox
Tyres with rims = 50k maybe a little more
Audio = 5k each set of Bull speakers = 10k
M3 mirrors = 10k

All the other stuff has a lot of variables (grey areas) - so really cannot comment. But the total did seem to be high ! Anyways if you are happy - that is all that matters, right ??

Cheers

Last edited by Ricky_63 : 11th June 2009 at 11:34.
Old 11th June 2009, 12:47   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Varun

Full paint job even at the best of places in a booth = 35 - 40k Standox
Tyres with rims = 50k maybe a little more
Audio = 5k each set of Bull speakers = 10k
M3 mirrors = 10k

All the other stuff has a lot of variables (grey areas) - so really cannot comment. But the total did seem to be high ! Anyways if you are happy - that is all that matters, right ??

Cheers
Ricky

tires + rims = 50 k

try finding the cost of each yokohama s-drive 225/40/r18. its 11200 each

and by this logic the rims costed me only 5200 for a set of 4, wow thats cheap.

Any how, i dont wnat to get into an argument here. this thread was started just to share the pics of my car thats it. Some people liked it and some didnt. Every ones free to speak out here.

Im extremely happy with my ride and you are most welcome to come and check her out some weekend if you want.

Regards.
Old 11th June 2009, 18:25   #97
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Ricky

tires + rims = 50 k

try finding the cost of each yokohama s-drive 225/40/r18. its 11200 each

and by this logic the rims costed me only 5200 for a set of 4, wow thats cheap.

Any how, i dont wnat to get into an argument here. this thread was started just to share the pics of my car thats it. Some people liked it and some didnt. Every ones free to speak out here.

Im extremely happy with my ride and you are most welcome to come and check her out some weekend if you want.

Regards.

My apologies sir !! I was thinking you are running 17's... I just got a quote on Yoko S drives 225/45/17 for 8500/- per tyre...anyway

Have fun
Old 11th June 2009, 18:54   #98
BHPian

Quote:
My apologies sir !! I was thinking you are running 17's... I just got a quote on Yoko S drives 225/45/17 for 8500/- per tyre...anyway

Have fun
no problem mate, was just checking out your swift, looks nice clean and sweet. nice choice of alloys and rubber.

cheers
Old 11th June 2009, 19:15   #99
Senior - BHPian

i dont mean to go off topic,but ricky with all due respect, is it still fair to keep on going after autopsyche?
i have no association with him,and have just met him only once,i know most of the things you point out are valid or have a basis.but things can be said neutrally too.

the man has talent creatively and it is his wish what he charges for.i know you have had issues with him,but lets not keep pointing it out in all the threads,it spoils the tone of the thread.

i dont mean to start any war or any discussion now,was just my suggestion from one bhpian to another.

anyways coming back to the topic,amazing car varun_m,looks superb!
Old 12th June 2009, 05:43   #100
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadix View Post
i dont mean to go off topic,but ricky with all due respect, is it still fair to keep on going after autopsyche?
i have no association with him,and have just met him only once,i know most of the things you point out are valid or have a basis.but things can be said neutrally too.

the man has talent creatively and it is his wish what he charges for.i know you have had issues with him,but lets not keep pointing it out in all the threads,it spoils the tone of the thread.

i dont mean to start any war or any discussion now,was just my suggestion from one bhpian to another.

ADDIX, totally agree with you on both your points,

cheers and thanks for the compliment.
Old 12th June 2009, 11:28   #101
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadix View Post

# Thanks for agreeing that the points I make are valid AND have a basis

# Totally agree with the creative bit # I have no issues with him as a person, I have issues with his way of working

# Your suggestion is welcome. War ? Why ?

# My answers to your points

Thanks
Old 15th June 2009, 13:37   #102
BHPian

Love it...... superb car!
Old 15th June 2009, 14:30   #103
Senior - BHPian

Well, saw the Car at GYRO yesterday, And varun showed me around the car, And the car really really awesome, These Pics dont do justice at all. The Paint, The interiors, the steering wheel everything is just superb. Its like a completely new car. The Rims look GREAT.

Congrats on an awesome car Varun and to Arush for a lovely lovely job.
Old 15th June 2009, 16:58   #104
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmund View Post
Love it...... superb car!
thanks mate, cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4ugr8 View Post
Well, saw the Car at GYRO yesterday, And varun showed me around the car, And the car really really awesome, These Pics dont do justice at all. The Paint, The interiors, the steering wheel everything is just superb. Its like a completely new car. The Rims look GREAT.

Congrats on an awesome car Varun and to Arush for a lovely lovely job.
thanks manan, glad you liked it. definately it looks, feels and drives like a new beemer. im just waiting for my M3 kit along with the M3 door mirrors and fender grills. By the way lovely showroom.
Cheers.
Old 19th June 2009, 15:07   #105
Senior - BHPian

very well restored,but I personally didn't like the black alloys.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks