Old 5th June 2009, 16:32   #79
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranava999 View Post
SO when are we gonna see the body kit?
bro, by the 1st week of july
Old 6th June 2009, 18:55   #80
BANNED

Great restoration job on the BMW ! congrats !!
Old 7th June 2009, 17:12   #81
Senior - BHPian

Great job Arush, and congratulations Varun !! She rides a little high for my tastes, maybe could have been lowered a bit to enhance the looks. Anyway, I'm not the boss here!
Old 7th June 2009, 18:34   #82
BHPian

Eagerly waiting till July.
Old 8th June 2009, 12:45   #83
BHPian

Hi Bro,

As i Say Arush is the best man in this industry for this job. my confidence in Arush has never ever been shaken till date.

Varun - read about your car's article in a news website and i know how much it costed you and believe me its worth each and every bit of it ( dont worry i am zipped about the cost )

* Varun - just take your BMW to temple to ward of those drooling's ( saying with good intentions , dont mind )
Old 8th June 2009, 20:08   #84
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by passion4cars View Post
Hi Bro,

As i Say Arush is the best man in this industry for this job. my confidence in Arush has never ever been shaken till date.

Varun - read about your car's article in a news website and i know how much it costed you and believe me its worth each and every bit of it ( dont worry i am zipped about the cost )

* Varun - just take your BMW to temple to ward of those drooling's ( saying with good intentions , dont mind )
hey what u talkin, which news website, i didnt know my cars in some news website....pm me the site please
Old 8th June 2009, 20:31   #85
Senior - BHPian

Wow... I love that shade of blue. Looks like your Beemer got a new wardrobe and a few transplants.

Looks very clean and well executed.

However IMO, wider tires could have been used. Also the alloy wheels dont match the car. Instrument panel could use a makeover.

In any case, the car looks hot and i'm sure it drives butter-smooth too. Enjoy her and drive safe.
Old 8th June 2009, 21:46   #86
BHPian

you got it bro , will hunt & PM you as saw it about a week ago. ( it doesnt mention your car but refers your car as an example , the news website is interviewing Arush about his work and he mentions doing work on your car )

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun m View Post
hey what u talkin, which news website, i didnt know my cars in some news website....pm me the site please

Last edited by passion4cars : 8th June 2009 at 21:57.
Old 8th June 2009, 22:11   #87
Senior - BHPian

Varun. i should not be the one to comment cause i dont have a BMW but i never liked this specific shape of the 3 series that you have but i kinda loved the whole thing about your BMW. good job man and kudos to Arush.

Drive it hard man.
Old 8th June 2009, 22:44   #88
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by passion4cars View Post
you got it bro , will hunt & PM you as saw it about a week ago. ( it doesnt mention your car but refers your car as an example , the news website is interviewing Arush about his work and he mentions doing work on your car )

Quote:
For instance, Autopysche is currently working on a 1996 BMW 3-Series. “We are completely restoring the car. The interiors are being refurbished, the suspension is being reworked and a new audio system is being put into place,” says Vohra. And the car is also getting a new set of wheels, lights and fresh coats of paint. Vohra says that his client has spent Rs 3 lakh to purchase the car and is splurging another Rs 3 lakh to soup it up.
Quoted from: Past and Furious: Get dressed down Mercedes for Rs 5 lakh- Automobiles-Auto-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times
Old 9th June 2009, 16:00   #89
BHPian

hey mate, ya you are rite, he is mentioning about my ride, but if you do read the thread, he was being interviewed when the car work was going on...

just to clarify ( as i really dont like it if people downgrade my ride ) following are the details of my ride...

car = 3.65
autopsyche = 2.4
alloys + lights + system + recaros + steering + gear knob + woofer + amp + weather strips + sunroof beedings ( these were all purchased by me from germany and locally ) = 1.8 lacs

so its not for 3 + 3 = 6 lacs.

cheers
Old 9th June 2009, 19:35   #90
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun m View Post
hey mate, ya you are rite, he is mentioning about my ride, but if you do read the thread, he was being interviewed when the car work was going on...

just to clarify ( as i really dont like it if people downgrade my ride ) following are the details of my ride...

car = 3.65
autopsyche = 2.4
alloys + lights + system + recaros + steering + gear knob + woofer + amp + weather strips + sunroof beedings ( these were all purchased by me from germany and locally ) = 1.8 lacs

so its not for 3 + 3 = 6 lacs.

cheers

@varun

You spent 1.8 on all the stuff that you mentioned, so what did you pay 2.4 for ? Paint & labour for putting all the stuff in ?

Am I missing something here ?

Cheers

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks