Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 29th June 2009, 16:04   #61
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Ludhiana
Posts: 706
Thanked: 42 Times
Default

could you please post the pictures in large size. or any link for it?
monty9991 is offline  
Old 29th June 2009, 17:13   #62
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 399
Thanked: 30 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty9991 View Post
could you please post the pictures in large size. or any link for it?
Sorry about the small images here. You may have a look at my garage, I have a few posted there as well, Cheers..
Sportsmind is offline  
Old 30th June 2009, 19:44   #63
BHPian
 
ghostrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bombay
Posts: 732
Thanked: 463 Times
Default

Is this a diesel or a petrol?

I have a diesel Swift and no one, including MASS, knows how to fit a tacho to it. No one knows where to tap the 'signal source' from to get the rpm reading.

If yours is a diesel, could you shed some light on how you installed the aftermarket tacho?
ghostrider is offline  
Old 1st July 2009, 11:22   #64
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 399
Thanked: 30 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
Is this a diesel or a petrol?

I have a diesel Swift and no one, including MASS, knows how to fit a tacho to it. No one knows where to tap the 'signal source' from to get the rpm reading.

If yours is a diesel, could you shed some light on how you installed the aftermarket tacho?
.
Hey mine is a petrol version, and it was fitted at Automoto in Blore by Nadeem. The tacho settings are not very acurate, but the shift is in perfect tune with my engine. Will check with Nadeem if he has any idea on the diesel signal source.
Sportsmind is offline  
Old 1st July 2009, 11:28   #65
BHPian
 
ghostrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Bombay
Posts: 732
Thanked: 463 Times
Default

That would be a great help buddy, thanks.
The difference between the petrol and the diesels is that the petrol tachos get their signal from the ECU, whereas the diesel ones get theirs from the alternator.

Prob is no one knows if the alternator has a 'tap' or a terminal where the wire can hook up to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
.
Hey mine is a petrol version, and it was fitted at Automoto in Blore by Nadeem. The tacho settings are not very acurate, but the shift is in perfect tune with my engine. Will check with Nadeem if he has any idea on the diesel signal source.
ghostrider is offline  
Old 6th July 2009, 16:48   #66
BHPian
 
degenr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 50
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

hey where did u get the tail lights from and how does it cost ?
can you put up pic with them on
degenr8 is offline  
Old 6th July 2009, 18:54   #67
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 399
Thanked: 30 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by degenr8 View Post
hey where did u get the tail lights from and how does it cost ?
can you put up pic with them on
The 15 led crystal tails were from Mars Australia, they shipped it out of Taiwan. Costed me alomost 15K to get it in hand, which included the postal customs charges.
Shall post pics, tried a couple of times at night but failed, as they are tooo bright and too much for the poor camera to hold on too..Shall try an evening shot and post them.
Sportsmind is offline  
Old 7th July 2009, 12:54   #68
BHPian
 
sandy82_2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: bangalore
Posts: 49
Thanked: Once
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
Now that is the best use of the dual sunroof, by daughter loves the forest drivewith her head and her bino..poping out..
Hey dude, I am looking at getting the same fer my ride.. where did ya get it done?
sandy82_2000 is offline  
Old 7th July 2009, 15:51   #69
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 399
Thanked: 30 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy82_2000 View Post
Hey dude, I am looking at getting the same fer my ride.. where did ya get it done?
.

The best make is from webasto. you may contact them
Webasto Sunroofs India, Car roofs Accessories, Company fitted sunroofs, webasto Motherson India

Or Maruti has it as part of their accessories.
Maruti Swift.

Cheers.
Sportsmind is offline  
Old 3rd August 2009, 12:18   #70
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 399
Thanked: 30 Times
Default Side mirror changes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1self View Post
Hide the wires from the mirror side indicators...they look gross in an otherwise excellent car. Yes, as others have mentioned the stickering is overdone. You don't HAVE to use ALL the t-bhp stickers you know!
,Time to have this mod changed. Changing my arrow blinkers and the hanging wires,for the spoiler carbon side mirrors with blue mirrors. Expected to arrive in the next 10 days. The item picture is here. Shall post install pictures as soon as it is done.
Attached Images
 
Sportsmind is offline  
Old 14th August 2009, 15:03   #71
BHPian
 
degenr8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 50
Thanked: 3 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
,Time to have this mod changed. Changing my arrow blinkers and the hanging wires,for the spoiler carbon side mirrors with blue mirrors. Expected to arrive in the next 10 days. The item picture is here. Shall post install pictures as soon as it is done.

Did you get the mirrors ,how much did it cost and where are you getting it from ?

Waiting to see the pictures dude .

One more thing did you get the rear sports bumper ?
degenr8 is offline  
Old 17th August 2009, 00:08   #72
BHPian
 
Team Fiat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Pune NIBM
Posts: 279
Thanked: 4 Times
Default

man i love the screens in the car the tacs cool
Team Fiat is offline  
Old 17th August 2009, 15:06   #73
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 399
Thanked: 30 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by degenr8 View Post
Did you get the mirrors ,how much did it cost and where are you getting it from ?

Waiting to see the pictures dude .

One more thing did you get the rear sports bumper ?
The mirrors have reached Bangalore PAD (postal customs), will depend when they will clear it. Expecting it by the week end. Costed me 150US.Shipped from Taiwan.
The sports rear bumper, i have just decided not to go for it. Just planning to get my front and rear skirts from kitup. Shall post pics as soon as i get the install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fiat View Post
man i love the screens in the car the tacs cool
Thanks, and cheers..

Last edited by Jaggu : 18th August 2009 at 01:29. Reason: back to back posts, use multi quote please.
Sportsmind is offline  
Old 17th August 2009, 17:06   #74
BHPian
 
rageshgr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Chennai/Vaikom
Posts: 520
Thanked: 494 Times
Default

Awesome dude! She looks very unique now! The neon ( i guess) on the door and on the rear speakers just rock! The head and tail lamps are great! 3 screens and a sunroof!??? kewl! Now all you need is some bite with the bark, like FFE and CAI, may be porting and so on! How much did u spend in all in "blinging" it to this level? I guess its near 1 lac!
rageshgr is offline  
Old 17th August 2009, 21:21   #75
BHPian
 
Sportsmind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 399
Thanked: 30 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageshgr View Post
Awesome dude! She looks very unique now! The neon ( i guess) on the door and on the rear speakers just rock! The head and tail lamps are great! 3 screens and a sunroof!??? kewl! Now all you need is some bite with the bark, like FFE and CAI, may be porting and so on! How much did u spend in all in "blinging" it to this level? I guess its near 1 lac!
Hey thanks mate. Never checked on how much went into it. Guess its around a lakh. The BARK session will start soon. Cheers.
Sportsmind is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2021, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks