Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 29th June 2009, 16:04   #61
BANNED

could you please post the pictures in large size. or any link for it?
Old 29th June 2009, 17:13   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty9991 View Post
could you please post the pictures in large size. or any link for it?
Sorry about the small images here. You may have a look at my garage, I have a few posted there as well, Cheers..
Old 30th June 2009, 19:44   #63
BHPian

Is this a diesel or a petrol?

I have a diesel Swift and no one, including MASS, knows how to fit a tacho to it. No one knows where to tap the 'signal source' from to get the rpm reading.

If yours is a diesel, could you shed some light on how you installed the aftermarket tacho?
Old 1st July 2009, 11:22   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
Is this a diesel or a petrol?

I have a diesel Swift and no one, including MASS, knows how to fit a tacho to it. No one knows where to tap the 'signal source' from to get the rpm reading.

If yours is a diesel, could you shed some light on how you installed the aftermarket tacho?
Hey mine is a petrol version, and it was fitted at Automoto in Blore by Nadeem. The tacho settings are not very acurate, but the shift is in perfect tune with my engine. Will check with Nadeem if he has any idea on the diesel signal source.
Old 1st July 2009, 11:28   #65
BHPian

That would be a great help buddy, thanks.
The difference between the petrol and the diesels is that the petrol tachos get their signal from the ECU, whereas the diesel ones get theirs from the alternator.

Prob is no one knows if the alternator has a 'tap' or a terminal where the wire can hook up to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsmind View Post
Hey mine is a petrol version, and it was fitted at Automoto in Blore by Nadeem. The tacho settings are not very acurate, but the shift is in perfect tune with my engine. Will check with Nadeem if he has any idea on the diesel signal source.
Old 6th July 2009, 16:48   #66
BHPian

hey where did u get the tail lights from and how does it cost ?
can you put up pic with them on
Old 6th July 2009, 18:54   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by degenr8 View Post
hey where did u get the tail lights from and how does it cost ?
can you put up pic with them on
The 15 led crystal tails were from Mars Australia, they shipped it out of Taiwan. Costed me alomost 15K to get it in hand, which included the postal customs charges.
Shall post pics, tried a couple of times at night but failed, as they are tooo bright and too much for the poor camera to hold on too..Shall try an evening shot and post them.
Old 7th July 2009, 12:54   #68
BHPian

Quote:
Now that is the best use of the dual sunroof, by daughter loves the forest drivewith her head and her bino..poping out..
Hey dude, I am looking at getting the same fer my ride.. where did ya get it done?
Old 7th July 2009, 15:51   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy82_2000 View Post
Hey dude, I am looking at getting the same fer my ride.. where did ya get it done?

The best make is from webasto. you may contact them
Webasto Sunroofs India, Car roofs Accessories, Company fitted sunroofs, webasto Motherson India

Or Maruti has it as part of their accessories.
Maruti Swift.

Cheers.
Old 3rd August 2009, 12:18   #70
BHPian

Side mirror changes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1self View Post
Hide the wires from the mirror side indicators...they look gross in an otherwise excellent car. Yes, as others have mentioned the stickering is overdone. You don't HAVE to use ALL the t-bhp stickers you know!
,Time to have this mod changed. Changing my arrow blinkers and the hanging wires,for the spoiler carbon side mirrors with blue mirrors. Expected to arrive in the next 10 days. The item picture is here. Shall post install pictures as soon as it is done.
Attached Thumbnails
My Modded Swift : "Sports Mind"-sports-mirror.jpg  

Old 14th August 2009, 15:03   #71
BHPian

Quote:
,Time to have this mod changed. Changing my arrow blinkers and the hanging wires,for the spoiler carbon side mirrors with blue mirrors. Expected to arrive in the next 10 days. The item picture is here. Shall post install pictures as soon as it is done.

Did you get the mirrors ,how much did it cost and where are you getting it from ?

Waiting to see the pictures dude .

One more thing did you get the rear sports bumper ?
Old 17th August 2009, 00:08   #72
BHPian

man i love the screens in the car the tacs cool
Old 17th August 2009, 15:06   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by degenr8 View Post
Did you get the mirrors ,how much did it cost and where are you getting it from ?

Waiting to see the pictures dude .

One more thing did you get the rear sports bumper ?
The mirrors have reached Bangalore PAD (postal customs), will depend when they will clear it. Expecting it by the week end. Costed me 150US.Shipped from Taiwan.
The sports rear bumper, i have just decided not to go for it. Just planning to get my front and rear skirts from kitup. Shall post pics as soon as i get the install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fiat View Post
man i love the screens in the car the tacs cool
Thanks, and cheers..

Last edited by Jaggu : 18th August 2009 at 01:29. Reason: back to back posts, use multi quote please.
Old 17th August 2009, 17:06   #74
BHPian

Awesome dude! She looks very unique now! The neon ( i guess) on the door and on the rear speakers just rock! The head and tail lamps are great! 3 screens and a sunroof!??? kewl! Now all you need is some bite with the bark, like FFE and CAI, may be porting and so on! How much did u spend in all in "blinging" it to this level? I guess its near 1 lac!
Old 17th August 2009, 21:21   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rageshgr View Post
Awesome dude! She looks very unique now! The neon ( i guess) on the door and on the rear speakers just rock! The head and tail lamps are great! 3 screens and a sunroof!??? kewl! Now all you need is some bite with the bark, like FFE and CAI, may be porting and so on! How much did u spend in all in "blinging" it to this level? I guess its near 1 lac!
Hey thanks mate. Never checked on how much went into it. Guess its around a lakh. The BARK session will start soon. Cheers.

Most Viewed