Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th July 2009, 04:39   #16
BHPian

Looks good Aztec. love the HIDs. Not a big fan of the weather strips and the decals are a big no for me..
Old 8th July 2009, 13:58   #17
BHPian

Hey Aztec, how about a spoiler to enhance the rear view?
Old 9th July 2009, 17:49   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by muralisk View Post
Hey Aztec, how about a spoiler to enhance the rear view?
@muralisk, the spoiler may have to wait for another 6 months as there are better things planned. Also i've been contemplating moving towards the performance mods now. So, let's see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 16v100bhp View Post
Looks good Aztec. love the HIDs. Not a big fan of the weather strips and the decals are a big no for me..

@16v100bhp, Thanks for the comments dude. Unfortunately, I'm stuck with the decals for the time being, till a better idea (and the money to execute it) strikes me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
Nice ride Aztec.!
The projectors look great.

+ 1
@faithless_1984 I did talk to Arush about the mugen style body kit.. looks like it's on in the next month or two. just spent a good amount of money on the alloys and wheels as well as the projector+HID kit. So waiting for the coffers to fill up again

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsk13 View Post
Good to hear number plates are on your mind. Blacked out stuff, you're having LED headlamps, won't advise you for it.
@tsk13, what do you suggest I do with the backlamps. The red on them stands out way too much.

Number plates happening over the weekend.
Old 9th July 2009, 20:02   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec View Post
@tsk13, what do you suggest I do with the backlamps. The red on them stands out way too much.

Number plates happening over the weekend.
Buddy, I like them the way they're. Even though, I'm no expert in headlamp mods but won't suggest you to modify the exterior further.

I didn't understand by the 'Red on them'. Moreover, in my opinion Civic's stock tail-lamps are better looking than any LED ones I've seen till date.

All the best.
Old 14th July 2009, 11:34   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aztec View Post
Also i've been contemplating moving towards the performance mods now. So, let's see.

what do you suggest I do with the backlamps. The red on them stands out way too much.
If you want to enter into performance modification slowly i would suggest you try the AEM Typhoon SRI. It wont run you a lot of money and what you gain from it is priceless.

As far as the taillamps go, t I feel the new tail lamps for the 'new' civic(not sure when they hit the market) seem to be a better alternative.

hope this helps

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks