Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2010, 23:13   #226
BHPian

Last week I bought a Jopasu Duster form a local car accessory shop for Rs. 400/-. It comes with a nice packing bag, duster handle is very sturdy. The product is really good, performance is much better after I polished the car. Real value for money stuff.
Old 6th February 2010, 23:27   #227
BHPian

I have broken my duster handle yesterday when i tried to remove the dust by shaking. Only few inches of handle left.
Old 7th February 2010, 10:00   #228
Senior - BHPian

seems that the regular pack item is out of stock or they are trying to push bigger combination pack ((9 items) as per below link:

eBay India: Jopasu Complete Car Care Pack (Premium) (item 110490889486 end time 08-Mar-2010 10:52:23 IST)

The normal pack, eventhough he has written that the listing end only on 18th february but there was no mention about how many packs he has got to sell.
So does it means that he has sold all these gift packs and now concentraing on the other combination pack (premium pack -5 packs available) ? - smart marketing!
Old 7th February 2010, 10:03   #229
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
+
you got it after 4 days?
Really lucky. I paid money 4 days back but still no confirmation from the seller whether they despatched the product or not.
I got it on the 5th day and I have left a positive feedback on ebay.

It took me just two minutes to clean the dust on my car. It attracts dust better than any other duster I have seen. You cannot use it to clean hard deposits or mud. However if you wash your car regularly it is a great accessory to have.
Old 9th February 2010, 15:59   #230
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramesh75 View Post
I have broken my duster handle yesterday when i tried to remove the dust by shaking. Only few inches of handle left.
so heres another broken heart (errrr... handle) i had a referred the same to jpoasu dealer and he said that it is one in millions case, but here it seems it is 2 in every 5 cases,

I pray am in the remaining three lot of good experience.
Old 9th February 2010, 16:23   #231
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
so heres another broken heart (errrr... handle) i had a referred the same to jpoasu dealer and he said that it is one in millions case, but here it seems it is 2 in every 5 cases,

I pray am in the remaining three lot of good experience.
+
First pray to get the parcel on time
then pray that all the contents in the parcel comes in good order and condition (without any damage)?.

Today is the last day for jopassu to ship the pack to me - sent to him sms as well as email but no response. So probably, I will not get the product
even this time and he is going to get a very very bad remark/negative feedback from me!
Old 9th February 2010, 17:40   #232
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
+
First pray to get the parcel on time
then pray that all the contents in the parcel comes in good order and condition (without any damage)?.

Today is the last day for jopassu to ship the pack to me - sent to him sms as well as email but no response. So probably, I will not get the product
even this time and he is going to get a very very bad remark/negative feedback from me!
And the big question. Are you going to try again?
Old 9th February 2010, 18:38   #233
Senior - BHPian

My pack has been shipped via On Dot...

God help me...
Old 9th February 2010, 18:47   #234
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhiJ View Post
My pack has been shipped via On Dot...

God help me...
I think it is high time that Jopasu changed the courier company. This was promised earlier but not implemented.
Old 9th February 2010, 19:28   #235
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbraj View Post
I think Nairji is in the negative database of this seller
Old 10th February 2010, 09:06   #236
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjayc View Post
I think Nairji is in the negative database of this seller
right sanjay and he will also give negative response that each time he ships to nairrji there is an issue.
Old 10th February 2010, 10:55   #237
BHPian

I see that most of those who purchased have left positive feedback on the seller (jopasucarcare). However, I also noticed that the seller has not left feedback for any of his recent buyers.

I have a good profile on the US Ebay (100% - 100+ feedback), and I am trying to build a similar profile on Ebay.in. But the problem is that the sellers in India do not leave feedback. I made five purchases on eBay.in in the last 6 months, but only one of them had the courtesy to leave a feedback for me.

Anyway, coming back to the issue, I emailed the seller twice inviting him to leave feedback for him, and as expected there was no response from him. So I sent him this final email today, and am hoping that it prods him into re-thinking his approach. Will update if I get any response from the guy.

Quote:
Item Link - eBay India: Jopasu Gift Pack (item 110477922344 end time 12-Jan-2010 18:12:34 IST)

Dear Mr. Katdare,

I emailed you 5 times in the last one month (3 times on the delay in receiving the item and twice asking for feedback), but you have not responded even once.

Please note that most of your buyers are from TeamBHP.com (look here -> http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/access...ni-review.html).

The product you sell is excellent, but poor service and lack of communication is not very encouraging. I see that you have not left feedback for any of your recent buyers on eBay. This is a poor show indeed - it shows that you are not interested in anything but selling your items and getting your money.

Ebay is driven by feedback ratings. When someone pays you promptly, you are expected to leave feedback for your buyer. And when the buyer
receives the item, he/she will leave feedback for you. You should respect this arrangement.

I am posting a copy of this email on TeamBHP and I will wait a couple of days for your response, if any.

Thnx
Teja
Old 10th February 2010, 11:00   #238
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbraj View Post
+
Yesterday evening, I got a confirmation from ebay that seller has shipped the parcel via On Dot courier and given the AWB Number.
when I traced the awb number(420026007) it shows destination as Cochin (but shipped on 5th feb?). I tried to get the details (by clicking the 'details' portion), it was showing that the destination is Chennai. So, one parcel shipped to two destinations.
If the destination mentioned as cochin is correct then it may be possible that On dot courier may not have a direct link to kannur hence shipped to cochin and from there it will be forwarded to my address. But if the final destination shown as chennai is the address then the parcel is not for me.

By chance, any of you got similar awb number? (one awb number sent to more than one buyer to satisfy all?)
Old 10th February 2010, 11:32   #239
Senior - BHPian

@sanjay / @ruchir
yes, it seems I am in the negative list with Jopasu!!

@H3LIOS
I have bought more than 14 items through ebay but I got almost every seller given
their feedback. Cannot understand why this jopasu fellow is very poor in communication. He never ever reply to any emails (not sure whether he reads all the mails?). Only he comes on the mobile that too if we call -dont expect any call from him- funny way of doing business but fortunately he has got a monopoly item to sell hence surviving despite of all these bad remarks!
Old 10th February 2010, 11:35   #240
J.Ravi

Quote:
Originally Posted by H3LIOS View Post
jopasucarcare has not left feedback for any of his recent buyers.
I made five purchases on eBay.in in the last 6 months, but only one of them had the courtesy to leave a feedback for me.
It seems that jopasucarcare does not care about feedback to/from the customers.

After my first unsuccessful attempt with jopasucarcare, I bought Formula 1 Carnauba wax from Omgifts [4219], Mumbai, through ebay.in. I received the item one week before the scheduled deadline. I and Omgifts gave positive feedback about each other.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks