Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2010, 16:38   #256
Senior - BHPian

same here, after calling the customer care the fellow at lucknow called me up and asked me whether it was a material or a paper !! What the **** man, he do not even know what it is?
Old 14th February 2010, 09:56   #257
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
same here, after calling the customer care the fellow at lucknow called me up and asked me whether it was a material or a paper !! What the **** man, he do not even know what it is?
+
I paid money on 2nd february and got the pocket yesterday.
So hopefully you will recieve it tomorrow!
Old 14th February 2010, 10:13   #258
Senior - BHPian

may be, as per the statistics of delivery
Old 14th February 2010, 11:19   #259
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nairrk View Post
+
I paid money on 2nd february and got the pocket yesterday.
So hopefully you will recieve it tomorrow!
Hey, that is great. Congrats. Finally!!!
Old 14th February 2010, 12:30   #260
Senior - BHPian

the ONDOT courier guy called me for confirmation but no confirmation yet, how poor service these ONDOT provide,
Old 14th February 2010, 14:11   #261
Senior - BHPian

One looks through their website gives the impression that they are one of leading
courier company. However those contact numbers given against the branch offices are all wrong or changed. And their tracking system also erratic!
Something is wrong with them/their system ??
Old 14th February 2010, 14:26   #262
Senior - BHPian

correct, their website gives a feel of a international company but looks like they are some rural chaps doing the business.
Old 14th February 2010, 22:00   #263
Senior - BHPian

I got my package 2 days ago

A little polish leaked, but the packaging is much better than before..
Old 15th February 2010, 09:01   #264
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbhiJ View Post
I got my package 2 days ago

A little polish leaked, but the packaging is much better than before..
still awaiting the delivery of the GREAT JOPASU CAR CARE KIT
Old 15th February 2010, 11:08   #265
Senior - BHPian

I Think, Jopasu themselves are aware of the courier trouble. here is the response recieved from them to my feedback sent to them via ebay, after I recieved the Car Kit.

+++

Thanks for the patience that has been shown from your end. It seems that there is definately some problem at the courier level we are in the process of major reshuffle so that we can reach better.

Thanks once again, and hoping to be excused for the trouble.
+++

So, presume things will go smoothly in near future?
Old 15th February 2010, 11:12   #266
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I Think, Jopasu themselves are aware of the courier trouble. here is the response recieved from them to my feedback sent to them via ebay, after I recieved the Car Kit.

+++

Thanks for the patience that has been shown from your end. It seems that there is definately some problem at the courier level we are in the process of major reshuffle so that we can reach better.

+++

So, presume things will go smoothly in near future?
Yes, patience and luck are two things definitely needed for dealing with this On Dot courier folks.
Old 15th February 2010, 13:05   #267
BHPian

Quote:

This is pure nonsensical response on part of Jopasu..must have copied/pasted some standard reply from some well known online seller. On ebay, this guy hardly sells any numbers but the response is like he is selling in amazon.com type volumes. "Major Reshuffle" - huh!!

From the responses count, this guy would have hardly sold 100 nos in the last 12 months.
Old 15th February 2010, 17:23   #268
Senior - BHPian

Another explanation mail from Jopasu.

This mail was sent to me after seeing my positive feedback.
One way the explanation seems to be logic?

++++++++

Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 12:26 PM
Subject:From seller's Desk.

Thanks for leaving a positive feedback on eBay. As we are aware that standard courier companies do not accept either chemicals or polishes and all of our packing was coming with some or other material in liquid form, only “on Dot Courier” was the best possible option then. Again the other problem is whenever we send a parcel to customer we are charged volumetric where the major courier services charge too huge, roughly a parcel of the standard size that we dispatch would cost us something like Rs. 400 to ship it to say Cochin or Ludhiana, where actually the cost of the pack is ranging something from Rs. 1000 ~ 1800.
The decision why we made packs, was to lessen the burden of transportation charges as two or three products were clubbed together and we would provide better products and service, the courier services charge too many for the individual products. However all individual products will be on sale shortly.

Now we are taking a conscious decision of separating polishes/liquid with the dry products where we can go for a far better courier service like blue dart or DTDC, but the polishes and other products the customer will have to buy with his/ her own judgment. That is the reason we have delisted our products from eBay and new listing will soon appear.

As the response what we got, the major problem was on the courier end and we determined to resolve the same. Should you have any suggestion please feel free to give us one. We are also following you on the team-bhp site, and that is the reason why we came to decision of changing the courier service and came to know the actual problem. We also thank all team-bhp members for bringing this issue at our notice and hope for the continuous support to improve our services.

Thanks and Regards,

Pankaj Katdare
Manager Administration
Jopasu Systems Pvt Ltd
2/2, Archananagar, 39/2/2, Erandwana,
Nr. New Karnataka High School,
Pune 411038 INDIA.

Tel : +91-20-25468172
Fax : +91-20-25469880
Cell: +91 9921000262
++

??

Last edited by nairrk : 15th February 2010 at 17:28. Reason: correction
Old 15th February 2010, 17:59   #269
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Another explanation mail from Jopasu.
Pankaj Katdare
Manager Administration
...Tel : ...
Fax : ...
Cell: ...

I think it is not a bright idea to share name/number details on a public site like this, unless the person has authorized you to do so, which does not look like the case here. You could have masked at least the numbers. These info can easily be picked by bots and indexers. Poor fellow might be getting unsolicited calls, or, worse, someone might misuse the info.

What other t-bhp members think?

-BJ
Old 15th February 2010, 18:03   #270
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj96 View Post

I think it is not a bright idea to share name/number details on a public site like this, unless the person has authorized you to do so, which does not look like the case here. You could have masked at least the numbers. These info can easily be picked by bots and indexers. Poor fellow might be getting unsolicited calls, or, worse, someone might misuse the info.

What other t-bhp members think?

-BJ
Nairji, now that seems to be a correct reply and approach from the seller.
Refer my earlier post on this http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/access...ml#post1713662

bj96@, all these details are already publicly avlbl on jopasu website..so nothing to worry about.

Most Viewed