Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th February 2010, 15:34   #286
BHPian

I also had a bitter experience with the ONDOT courier guys, though it was not an order from Jopasu but a recent order from a different online site. I had ordered 2 T-shirts from the same vendor, when it was delivered I was away in office so I asked the courier guy to drop the parcel at my landlords place. When I returned in the evening, I picked up the parcel and on opening it I found only 1 T-shirt inside but the invoice mentions 2 quantity. There was a clear sign of tampering with the sealed polypack, it was torn and 1 tshirt was apparently removed and then tape applied. I informed the seller and fortunately they redispatched one tshirt again.

ONDOT courier is to be avoided at any cost.
Old 17th February 2010, 15:43   #287
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latheesh View Post
When I ordered it few months back, arrived the same within the time frame and in very good condition. Do not know what is the reason behind the recent delivery nightmare.
++

What I understood was in some places On Dot courier has got direct/fast
delivery but for other places they go via different stop over's (for example my parcel was sent to cochin and from there it was redirected) hence delay. Also they might be using train services for forwarding these parcels otherwise it could cost them more (if sending by air) due to the size of the packing?
Old 17th February 2010, 16:23   #288
Senior - BHPian

This courier service is very very poor and going on just because they may be cheaper and they still courier the products which are chemical in nature and liquid and which other services dont.
Old 17th February 2010, 18:09   #289
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
This courier service is very very poor and going on just because they may be cheaper and they still courier the products which are chemical in nature and liquid and which other services dont.
Don't know why he is trying to sell wash and shampoo. If he was selling it separately i would have got one duster myself.
Old 18th February 2010, 09:33   #290
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanth View Post
Don't know why he is trying to sell wash and shampoo. If he was selling it separately i would have got one duster myself.
+
The Duster is very nice and appreciated by many hence great demand for it. Also no one else marketing this product and other duster available in the market may not be good as this one. However the car wash, shampoo etc are available in the market from various brand/manufacturers.
So, imo,he is trying to make it as a combination pack alongwith the duster and trynig to sell out the wash and shampoo also - Good marketing strategy
Old 18th February 2010, 09:38   #291
Senior - BHPian

I am happy with the long duster (with handle) for exterior cleaning , but the mini duster leaves lots of cotton fib on dash board which are clearly visible.
Old 18th February 2010, 09:53   #292
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shamanth View Post
From ebay, only the combo pack is available. But in Pune, the duster is sold individually. If you have some contacts in Pune, it is worthy trying that way.
Old 18th February 2010, 10:05   #293
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbraj View Post
From ebay, only the combo pack is available. But in Pune, the duster is sold individually. If you have some contacts in Pune, it is worthy trying that way.
+
He will probably come with a new listing i.e Dusters and microfibre cloth(magic wash) in one pack and the car wash and shampoo(liquid items) in another pack. And also he is planning to change the courier(as per his last email recieved) service for the duster pack for faster delivery.?
Old 18th February 2010, 16:00   #294
Senior - BHPian

He is planning more precisely to change the liquid shampoos with a more soid one and yes their dusters are quite good.
Old 20th February 2010, 11:59   #295
Senior - BHPian

Jopasu now come with 3 seperate listings

1-Duster only Rs.475 ( + Rs.70 shipping cost)

2-Combination of pack of 4 items - Rs. 1085+ rs.90

3-small pack (2 items) Rs.675 + shipping

No more liquid items included in these packs so seems he might have changed the courier company also?

So those who (@sbraj) want Only DUSTER can now go for it !
Old 20th February 2010, 17:38   #296
BHPian

Review with Images

I think this thread has been just over taken by the courier issues. To bring it back on track, I have included a photo review here. I have just uploaded some before and after images which talk of this duster as whole. I am very impressed and I would recommend this product too. Now over to review.
Attached Thumbnails
Jopasu Car Duster - A mini review-before1.jpg  

Jopasu Car Duster - A mini review-after1.jpg  

Jopasu Car Duster - A mini review-before2.jpg  

Jopasu Car Duster - A mini review-after2.jpg  

Jopasu Car Duster - A mini review-before3a.jpg  

Jopasu Car Duster - A mini review-after3.jpg  

Jopasu Car Duster - A mini review-before4.jpg  

Jopasu Car Duster - A mini review-after4.jpg  

vrrraju is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 21st February 2010, 09:59   #297
Senior - BHPian

Besides the Duster, the Magic Wipe (microfibre cloth?) also doing wonders. It is very easy to wipe the car after washing. The shampoo also giving good shining to the car.
These products are definitely worth buying! (even if one has to wait for more days due to the Courier fiasco - unless jopasu changed the courier service now?)
Old 21st February 2010, 12:23   #298
BHPian

@vrrraju Thanks for the Pictorial Review of the duster, now I'm really interested in getting one for my car

btw Is this Mini Duster and the Magic Glove which is included in the Gift Pack, worth paying Rs.410 over the Duster and microfiber cloth Combo which costs about Rs.765 ?
Old 21st February 2010, 12:29   #299
BHPian

Hi Folks,

I have been using the Jopasu duster for the past 4 months, worked excellently, especially since I have a black scorpio. The trouble began when I washed it recently, following their instructions, cold wash (without detergent though) and dried it. But now it doesn't clean the way it used to, in fact leaves dust streaks. I wonder what has happened.

Any suggestions or should I buy a new one? Also, there is this site called north20 or something that allows import of the california duster for 1700 odd. worth it?
Old 21st February 2010, 19:19   #300
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shekharlele View Post
Hi Folks,

I have been using the Jopasu duster for the past 4 months, worked excellently, especially since I have a black scorpio. The trouble began when I washed it recently, following their instructions, cold wash (without detergent though) and dried it. But now it doesn't clean the way it used to, in fact leaves dust streaks. I wonder what has happened.

Any suggestions or should I buy a new one? Also, there is this site called north20 or something that allows import of the california duster for 1700 odd. worth it?
I have a set of California Duster, it works great. can clean a car neat within 2 mins, and jelly blade works great as well.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks