Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th June 2011, 10:16   #91
BHPian

Re: Lancer 1.5 advice on performance upgrade and exterior looks

Correct me if I am wrong but as far as my understanding goes, you have got an Intake and Free Flow Exhaust on the car, other than these,there isnt any mod in there, right ?
With just these 2 things, you were able to clock 205 Km/Hr ? Thats mighty impressive!
Amey is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th June 2011, 14:07   #92
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by razor4077 View Post
The Mitsu diamond looks nice on the grille. Somehow I don't find the new fire design that hot, but hey, that's just me. As long as you're happy with the way your ride looks
Do one thing if you can though - the next time you want to change to something other design, just drive it for a while without any decals and see how it appeals to you. Take some pics and share if you can - I have a feeling they'll be very well received!
Razor, thanks for the advice, as always, you are my inspiration for the lancer.
attaching a picture for you to view. This way the car was divien in pure black shade for a long time, till i got bored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amey View Post
Correct me if I am wrong but as far as my understanding goes, you have got an Intake and Free Flow Exhaust on the car, other than these,there isnt any mod in there, right ?
With just these 2 things, you were able to clock 205 Km/Hr ? Thats mighty impressive!
Amey, true to my word i did clock that speed on the highway twice. Once when i was alone, and once a friend tagged along just to confirm whether i was bluffing about my previous claim. I should say that its pretty scary at that speed and one shouldn't mess with it often. As for me, i don't think i will try that again.
BTW, i love your work with your lancer, helped me alot in troubleshooting my car.

Cheers
Old 15th June 2011, 23:17   #93
Senior - BHPian

Call me old fashioned, but I love the clean look
Enjoy your ride dude! 200+ in an almost stock Lancer with a body kit is quite something, as Amey said.
razor4077 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th June 2011, 23:58   #94
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amey View Post
If the wheel size is smaller than the stock one, odo reading should be with error, else it is definitely a mean machine.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks