Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th October 2009, 10:46   #61
BHPian

Excellent man! The car looks muscular. Love the heallights the most
Old 28th October 2009, 21:51   #62
BHPian

Man think I know Nigel if he the same guy who stays in Viman nagar , then hell ya i will look good ( I worked with the guy ) if[i] hes the same guy
Old 28th October 2009, 22:09   #63
BANNED

The only difference i can find out from the SANGYUP LEE concept is the front grill/bumper and the rear left side rectangle part(is it Exhaust )
didn't liked the mesh at the top part. You should have opted for that original rough grill on that part.

how about adding this part too
Attached Thumbnails
Indian Muscle Car Mod : A Modernized Contessa. (w/ WIP Pics!)-chevroletcamaro.jpg  

Last edited by wildon : 28th October 2009 at 22:17.
Old 28th October 2009, 22:47   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Fiat View Post
Man think I know Nigel if he the same guy who stays in Viman nagar , then hell ya i will look good ( I worked with the guy ) if[i] hes the same guy
Yes Mate

Its Nigel Lopez, He caught my attention on my first look at his works, we meetup regularly at 7:00 P.M.

You can be there to meet Sunil, Nigel and Myself and the best part our conti what said sunil

Nigel is working very very hard as he is planning for the Pune Car and Bike Show

REITZ
Old 29th October 2009, 00:15   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by reitz View Post
Yes Mate

Its Nigel Lopez, He caught my attention on my first look at his works, we meetup regularly at 7:00 P.M.

You can be there to meet Sunil, Nigel and Myself and the best part our conti what said sunil

Nigel is working very very hard as he is planning for the Pune Car and Bike Show

REITZ
ha ha. well said Rajesh.
Old 29th October 2009, 00:49   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildon View Post
The only difference i can find out from the SANGYUP LEE concept is the front grill/bumper and the rear left side rectangle part(is it Exhaust )
didn't liked the mesh at the top part. You should have opted for that original rough grill on that part.

how about adding this part too
Wildon,

Sunil and Nigel are strictly against replicas, and I second them, infact I have completely changed my mindset of looking into replicas.

We admire the muscular look of Camaro and have used camaro for the same and not to build a replica. (Sunil, I would need you to comment on this if I am wrong)

There are few more designs that Sunil has in mind that we understand and would not reveal the same as Sunil wants the reality to be shown as most of similar projects have gone for a halt and we the proud Team-Bhpians would like to stand out of the crowd.

Nigel where are you?

oops sorry, he is still in the workshop working on the car and bikes

We would like his presence here to comment more on his views on this project.

Mates, we would be working UNDERGROUND (most of the project uncovered from 1st till 11th November) as Nigel would be working on profiling Conti.

We would first post the updates on Team-BHP and then plan to display at Pune Car and Bike Expo.

We have not yet made up our mind for the expo as we are initially planning for few Road Shows in Pune withe the Bikes.

We were quoted a bomb to display our work and would wait till we get a better offer from sponsors of Car and Bike Show and then display our work at the expo.

We would need your inputs here.

REITZ
Old 29th October 2009, 12:14   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by reitz View Post
Wildon,

Sunil and Nigel are strictly against replicas, and I second them, infact I have completely changed my mindset of looking into replicas.

We admire the muscular look of Camaro and have used camaro for the same and not to build a replica. (Sunil, I would need you to comment on this if I am wrong)

There are few more designs that Sunil has in mind that we understand and would not reveal the same as Sunil wants the reality to be shown as most of similar projects have gone for a halt and we the proud Team-Bhpians would like to stand out of the crowd.

Nigel where are you?

oops sorry, he is still in the workshop working on the car and bikes

We would like his presence here to comment more on his views on this project.

Mates, we would be working UNDERGROUND (most of the project uncovered from 1st till 11th November) as Nigel would be working on profiling Conti.

We would first post the updates on Team-BHP and then plan to display at Pune Car and Bike Expo.

We have not yet made up our mind for the expo as we are initially planning for few Road Shows in Pune withe the Bikes.

We were quoted a bomb to display our work and would wait till we get a better offer from sponsors of Car and Bike Show and then display our work at the expo.

We would need your inputs here.

REITZ
Well hi everyone! i here, would like to say that i am designing something not identical to any car existing. i was just taking influence from the camaro body work. i would also agree that everyone has their own opinion and i respect that. for now, i am almost satisfied with the result as i have already forseen some things which is not very possible to make you see it. so i guess you would have to just wait and watch.
Old 29th October 2009, 12:43   #68
Senior - BHPian

are you buliding this car for someone in bombay?
because my friends conti to camaro project is in process so i was just wondering is it the same?
Old 29th October 2009, 12:48   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdev29 View Post
are you buliding this car for someone in bombay?
because my friends conti to camaro project is in process so i was just wondering is it the same?
nope this is my own car and is happening in pune. also its not a camaro project its a new age contessa project. cheers
Old 29th October 2009, 17:38   #70
Senior - BHPian

Nice thread and absolutely excellent CBZ you have there Sunil.

The bike looks fantastic
Old 29th October 2009, 18:17   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by konjaril View Post
nope this is my own car and is happening in pune. also its not a camaro project its a new age contessa project. cheers
I like the way you want to keep the originality and retain the contessa name rather than claim to make a wannabe camaro . Signs of a true enthusiast with clear thought process, and with your skills I am sure we can expect an awsome outcome. Looking forward to your updates eagerly on various stages of your mods.
Old 29th October 2009, 18:48   #72
BHPian

@Sunil & @reitz

Please post the pictures of the WIP.My brain is hungry for more.
I dont know why I am feeling so restless to see the sketch turn into a reality.

Please upload the pics as and when you take them showing the progress.
Old 30th October 2009, 07:43   #73
BHPian

Hi there everyone and thanks to the Mods for Finally approving me, Its been extremely difficult waiting to be approved but we finally made it.

Its very motivating to see the response to the Conti Thread, i'm sure we will not disappoint, thats my Job,

Will probably not be as active as Sunil and Reitz, but will try

Anyway nice being here and here's to the conti
Old 30th October 2009, 10:40   #74
BHPian

^^Hey Welcome Nigel.Great going buddy.
Wishing you lots of luck and eagerly awaiting to see the materpiece getting completed
Old 30th October 2009, 14:46   #75
Senior - BHPian

please post the recent pics buddy.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed