Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2012, 11:28   #751
BHPian

Re: Indian Muscle Car Mod : A Modernized Contessa. (w/ WIP Pics!)

Hi Konjaril - Looks like the pieces are really coming together. Looks like you have moved the car from Viman Nagar to Mundhwa? Is that the garage of Izajaj? Good mech, I have had a very good stint with him
Old 29th January 2012, 19:21   #752
BHPian

I have no clue how I missed this post! Although I'm not very active 'posting'; I do keep visiting our community website often.
This will (if the color schemes are rightly matched with the kind of bodywork till now) be the BEST modified car in the country.

All the very best mate. Can't wait to see this beauty.

P.S. : If you are thinking about the yellow color scheme then you might as well think about a new name than 'VENOM' IMO. :-)

Last edited by Rehaan : 30th January 2012 at 13:05. Reason: 2 smileys per post max. Please do read the rules! Thanks.
Old 8th February 2012, 13:11   #753
BHPian

Eager to see this beast come alive! Been following this thread with much attention...
Can the stock axle of the Conti take the grunt from the V8? Also please try to avoid using Multi hole/PCD alloys, they may not withstand the torque and crack.
Old 21st March 2012, 15:49   #754
BHPian

Hi Konjaril- We are awaiting the progress and more pictures eagerly. Please post the latest pictures.
Old 11th May 2012, 17:12   #755
BHPian

Mod Note : Please do NOT use more than 2 smilies per post. We advise you to read our rules before proceeding any further.

hi

i have been following this thread with great interest right since the time i joined team-bhp.
As a matter of fact this thread is mainly the reason for me joining team-bhp. i used to check the site out every now and then without registering but it was this thread that actually made me want to post replies and be a part of this awesome build

on the topic, i just checked this thread out after a really long time and i realised that it has been almost 3 years since this project was started.
It is a great build, no doubt right from scratch and its easier said than done, but anything that takes so long just drives away the tempo and interest.

some 500 odd posts back a lot of people had compared this build to Foose's overhaulin, and konjaril himself had assertively said that we indians are not less than anyone else and so on. Ok i dont mean to offend anyone here, but i guess this is the reason why we are so much behind the rest of the world, truly third world when it comes to the time frame for any such singular project

Pls do not take me wrong specially sunil and nigel, i am a huge fan and have been closely following you guys trying to learn something new everytime. I would love to see this car finished as much you do, but like i said before, we gotta move it

Last edited by GTO : 12th May 2012 at 16:30.
cmdalvi is offline   (1) Thanks Received Infraction
Old 29th May 2012, 22:52   #756
BHPian

I second cmdalvi's thoughts. Even I have been following this thread for the last 2 and half years and eagerly awaiting the final outcome of this visionary project. It is not only an entertaining thread but also inspires many new ideas. Your approach to the whole mod seems very unconventional and bold. If there's any way I can be of help to complete this project, do let me know.
Rajat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th June 2012, 11:30   #757
BHPian

To all following the thread.

The Project has been shelved by me, am no more willing to complete the project.

Sunil has the Cars ( Conti and SClass ) in his Possession and is free to complete it if he can.
Old 4th June 2012, 19:44   #758
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigelLopez View Post
To all following the thread.

The Project has been shelved by me, am no more willing to complete the project.

Sunil has the Cars ( Conti and SClass ) in his Possession and is free to complete it if he can.
Doh ! What a heartbreak for all of us who were patiently waiting to see the "wonder car".
Old 6th June 2012, 13:03   #759
Senior - BHPian

Ranjimso - "All great truths begin as blasphemies" - George Bernard Shaw

If you check several of my posts/threads on this forum you will find me to be the most blasphemes person on tbhp

cheers have a good day
Old 7th June 2012, 01:54   #760
BHPian

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Personal attacks on fellow BHPians are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. All members are part of the Team-BHP family and any discriminating or derogatory comment is uncalled for.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further, and to prevent your account from being permanently disabled.

Last edited by GTO : 7th June 2012 at 10:02.
Shreeram is offline   Received Infraction
Old 7th June 2012, 10:04   #761
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Mod Note : On the request of the thread starter, this thread is temporarily closed. We hope to see this car complete and on the road someday soon. Till then...
GTO is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed