Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2009, 17:08   #91
Senior - BHPian

Hey sunil,

Even i feel its time you update this thread. Put some pics maan.

Pramod
Old 14th November 2009, 22:43   #92
BHPian

hey there everyone... so sorry for no posts for a long time. the reason being that we were involved in a bike and car show and we had our stall put up here in the show. so had no time around. i know it might be disappointing to wait so long.

so i will like to just let out one tiny hint. yes the v8 is probably on the way and is from a rover..
Old 15th November 2009, 10:31   #93
BHPian

Hi Mates

As Sunil rightly said, our preparations for the Car Bike and Cycle Expo pune was in progress and could not really work on the car. We finally made it up to the show with 4 bikes.

We invite you all to the show as we would need your comments and suggestions on the work that has been done by the team.

Today is the last day of the expo in pune and we would be working on the car from tomorrow, will keep you all posted on the Work in Progress for Conti.

We will be ready to quench your thirst of the Indian Muscle car project.

Also, please let us know incase any of you are aware about V8 Engines on Sale.

The team would be in need of your support in procuring.

Regards
REITZ

Last edited by reitz : 15th November 2009 at 10:32. Reason: Plan updation for conti mod
Old 15th November 2009, 11:29   #94
BHPian

All the best for the project. Dying to see some more pic's.This car will surely turn out to be one of the best in Pune .Trust me have seen many conti's in pune with all crap things done,but no one has worked so deeply.

Now this is a bit off topic but does Mr Sunil have a workshop or a garage kind of thing ?

For students like us it would be a great opportunity to work under his hands (not on this car specifically).
Old 15th November 2009, 14:45   #95
BHPian

hey if not pics of the WIP atleast give us pics of the bikes you took to the expo so that we have something to drool on during the wait.
Old 15th November 2009, 16:06   #96
BHPian

GOOD GOD!! you are getting a V8??? best of luck with your project!! and keep us updated aswell.
Old 15th November 2009, 16:50   #97
Senior - BHPian

Oh comeon everyone is so excited about the project .We need more pictures.Definitely to keep the thread more alive.
Old 15th November 2009, 22:14   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil.Bhujbal View Post
All the best for the project. Dying to see some more pic's.This car will surely turn out to be one of the best in Pune .Trust me have seen many conti's in pune with all crap things done,but no one has worked so deeply.

Now this is a bit off topic but does Mr Sunil have a workshop or a garage kind of thing ?

For students like us it would be a great opportunity to work under his hands (not on this car specifically).
hi there. i would like to correct you buddy. one of the best not only in pune but in the country and i stand by that ( not overconfidence)

And its nigel ritz and me together working in the workshop and i am frankly very young and still learning out of all the three. and you are always welcome to the shop. but dont have the time and energy to have people learning under any of us as we ourselves are on a learning curve.
Old 16th November 2009, 05:19   #99
SMK
BHPian

Awesome project up your sleeves people. The bikes look great and the amount of detailing looks like there is a lot of effort involved in it.

All the best for your Conti project. I see that you have already zeroed in on the engine (V8) which is great. I was wondering how much a engine would cost in itself. Looking at the budget in the initial posts, IMO, the project would take in far more than that. Let me know if there is anything needed from my side since i stay in Sydney and would be able to provide assistance if there are any parts to be imported for the V8.
Old 16th November 2009, 10:12   #100
Senior - BHPian

hope to see some pictures on the conti job real soon. now that thwe auto show is out of the way, hope u guys will be able to put in more efforts on the conti now! vow a V8 in a conti is a potent combination.
Old 16th November 2009, 13:53   #101
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by konjaril View Post
hi there. i would like to correct you buddy. one of the best not only in pune but in the country and i stand by that ( not overconfidence)

And its nigel ritz and me together working in the workshop and i am frankly very young and still learning out of all the three. and you are always welcome to the shop. but dont have the time and energy to have people learning under any of us as we ourselves are on a learning curve.
Would love to visit the workshop & meet you guys.Even i am pretty young & still have to learn a lot.Was in search of such Workshop in Pune since long as they offer better knowledge than the service center.

Anyways i am from Baner,where is this workshop located in Pune ?
Old 16th November 2009, 22:21   #102
BHPian

Hi Mates

Project Indian Muscle Car is back on center stage,

We have few updates for you now, Today we managed to get the car into the workshop.

Nigel and Sunil would be working extra hours from today.

The next milestone is to get the car ready to start profiling, We will be posting the images shortly.

By the weekend we should be getting the car ready for profiling and early next week we would be marking the same as per sketches.

As we are now more targeted at the car and would not be working on the bikes or any new orders apart from an esteem custom front Bumper (an order already taken) we think we could fasten our work progress.

Regards
REITZ, Sunil and Nigel
Old 17th November 2009, 04:00   #103
SMK
BHPian

Hi Reitz, Sunil and Nigel,

Eagerly awaiting for the pictures! Anyways, can we get the pictures of the bikes which were on Expo?
Old 17th November 2009, 13:00   #104
Senior - BHPian

Note From MOD - All the Modded bikes pics & report have been moved to This Thread
Old 17th November 2009, 22:26   #105
BHPian

Hi guys,i have uploaded some pics of the expo which you guys can enjoy for the moment.
As for the conti project it was a thrill itself to get the car inside the garage even the next day after the expo, with no compromise on our energy level. For now my hands are iching to get the V8 to the workshop (probably Saturday) and will surely out of no question post the twin carbed V8 lump lying in front of me.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks