Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2005, 00:48   #1
BHPian

Aluminium Spoiler for Lancer

Fellow Bhpians! My friend recently bought a Lancer and is looking forward to get the aluminium spoiler fitted on it.It looks cool but then i ahve no idea about the pricing.Can anyone help me with it.
Old 28th July 2005, 01:52   #2
Senior - BHPian

A proper alluminium spoiler should cost you in the range of 8k - 15k.
If you walk around opera house,milan subway etc you might get a few for 2k - 5k.But those look real cheap and pathetic.Rather spend a little more and get a better one.

X
Old 28th July 2005, 04:54   #3
BHPian

hey buddy if you do need spoiler's or body kits or evo lights or any accessories for the lancer..just give me a call ..ive just got some new stuff that came in a few days back...i'll let you know the details..i'll drop you a pm with my number..call me if your interested in any kind of performance accessories or performance parts..till then happy revvin..cheers...!!
Old 28th July 2005, 11:51   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragger
hey buddy if you do need spoiler's or body kits or evo lights or any accessories for the lancer..just give me a call ..ive just got some new stuff that came in a few days back...i'll let you know the details..i'll drop you a pm with my number..call me if your interested in any kind of performance accessories or performance parts..till then happy revvin..cheers...!!
I am interested, what is on offer, and for which cars??

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks