Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th November 2011, 19:38   #931
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by motomaverick
Anyone heard about Solar Gaurd sun films, its been offered by Hot tracks here in bangalore, saw its add in this months Auto Car, so wondering if anyone has any experience or heard about this brand. My last car had Global Window Sunfilms (some company from US) and it was pretty good.
I have installed it in my Linea including front windscreen from Xenos, Chennai. Before the films is imported from US by Xenos. Suddenly they stopped importing it. Really a very good sun-film and VFM. It's been installed in US president's car too. Read it in some where. Search and let you know. Though it's a bullet/ fire proof.
Old 17th December 2011, 10:25   #932
BHPian

Re: Sun Film

Dear All,

I am planning to go for garware sunfilm for my BEAT diesel. Dealer quotes Rs. 3800 for Classic 40 sunfilm NF (rear & side). Is this decent price? Which brand shall i go for front windshield? is it so necessary to go for windshield tint? Please advice.

Thanks.
Old 17th December 2011, 10:46   #933
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasana_19 View Post
Which brand shall i go for front windshield? is it so necessary to go for windshield tint? Please advice.

Thanks.
I am using Windshield of Garware and it really serves the purpose, the fact that enduced me to go for it was that a majority of heat comes through the windshield and this film will reduce as far as possible, i found the difference only when i compare my car vs the other car standing out in sun
Old 17th December 2011, 10:49   #934
BHPian

Hi,

Can you please let me know the series of sunfilm and its cost? Which brand did you go for side and rear? Am going tomorrow to fix sunfilm, so would like to have a decent idea before i visit. Thanks.
Old 17th December 2011, 11:25   #935
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi,

Can you please let me know the series of sunfilm and its cost? Which brand did you go for side and rear? Am going tomorrow to fix sunfilm, so would like to have a decent idea before i visit. Thanks.
I have already mentioned it earlier, go through this URL:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...sta-sxi-7.html
Old 17th December 2011, 11:28   #936
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
I have already mentioned it earlier, go through this URL:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...sta-sxi-7.html

THanks a ton dude. Now am clear, btw, you never had any visibility problem during night right? Because, the dealer suggested to not go for front windshield, but am interested to put the same
Old 17th December 2011, 11:31   #937
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
THanks a ton dude. Now am clear, btw, you never had any visibility problem during night right? Because, the dealer suggested to not go for front windshield, but am interested to put the same
Nope, i never faced any difficulty since i put it ON on the very first day of fiesta purchase and takes it for Granted
Old 17th December 2011, 11:35   #938
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
Nope, i never faced any difficulty since i put it ON on the very first day of fiesta purchase and takes it for Granted

Cool dude.. Thanks for your inputs. Will go tomorrow and fix it. Have hectic schedule tomorrow, as i need to put an ICE, Sunfilm, full mat, as the dealer offered only remote locking system. Thanks again for sharing your sunfilm details.
Old 17th December 2011, 18:44   #939
BHPian

Quote:
Dear All,

I am planning to go for garware sunfilm for my BEAT diesel. Dealer quotes Rs. 3800 for Classic 40 sunfilm NF (rear & side). Is this decent price? Which brand shall i go for front windshield? is it so necessary to go for windshield tint? Please advice.

Thanks.

For that price I would go for Llumar or 3M. Dont get me wrong. Garware films are good too but I found performance (heat rejection, durability) of 3M and Llumar better.
Old 18th December 2011, 09:55   #940
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by razrman View Post
For that price I would go for Llumar or 3M. Dont get me wrong. Garware films are good too but I found performance (heat rejection, durability) of 3M and Llumar better.

Could you please suggest some good series in LLumar and 3M sunfilms with their prices?
Old 18th December 2011, 11:28   #941
BHPian

Quote:
Could you please suggest some good series in LLumar and 3M sunfilms with their prices?

Llumar steel series and 3M CS series. There is also 3M RE (reflective) series if you are a fan of reflective sunfilms. I am not too sure about the price but it is somehwere around 3200-3500 for sides and rear (for steel and CS series).
Old 10th February 2012, 00:41   #942
BHPian

This brand of sunfilm by name OEMGLOBUS which is licensed by VKOOL which I have installed on my vehicle is a very good substitute for the actual vkool costing nearly half the price.Here's the link to their website.

Welcome to OEMGlobus
Old 10th February 2012, 01:04   #943
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by gubbi555 View Post
This brand of sunfilm by name OEMGLOBUS which is licensed by VKOOL which I have installed on my vehicle is a very good substitute for the actual vkool costing nearly half the price.Here's the link to their website.

Welcome to OEMGlobus
That looks like their Global site. Do they have any India specific site? How does one find out their dealers in different cities?
Old 10th February 2012, 01:21   #944
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zappo View Post
That looks like their Global site. Do they have any India specific site? How does one find out their dealers in different cities?
Umm,I was introduced to this brand by my mahindra dealer(India Garage,bangalore).Not really sure as yet about their other dealers.Will get back with more info.
Old 5th March 2012, 12:03   #945
BHPian

Huper Optik dealers in Bangalore/Chennai

I am searching for Huper Optik sunflim dealers in Bangalore. I have them in my Spark and they rock. Now need them for my new Vista.

Padmininano used to stock them but it is no longer listed in their website. Any pointers on where I can get them in Bangalore (if not Chennai)?
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks