Team-BHP - JDM Type R Spoiler for Civic S
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   JDM Type R Spoiler for Civic S (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/67825-jdm-type-r-spoiler-civic-s.html)

I am getting delivery of a white Civic S by the end of this month. The current spoiler that comes with the Inspire package from Honda is boring. I wanted to put a spoiler similar to that of the JDM Type R. So far, I have checked out some accessories shops in NCR, but to no avail.

Any idea where I can find this particular spoiler here in NCR or elsewhere in India?

JDM Type R Spoiler for Civic S-02.jpg
JDM Type R Spoiler for Civic S-40.jpg
JDM Type R Spoiler for Civic S-06.jpg

Wow, if you do find this kind of a spoiler, your car will look really really awesome.
The only thing i can suggest is talk to autopsyche - Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Modifiers Database Autopsyche - Racing Techniques

You are based in Delhi, just go down to Autopsyche and he'll pretty much make you any kind of spoiler you want. He has great taste in design (and colours).

I'd also highly recommend you to go through this thread. Lotsa eye candy: Modified Civics

Contact M4UGR8 on this forum, He has this one on his civic. I think he can help you source.

The exact type R spoiler with the black carbon fibre portion is available with PROAUTOMDS, Noida as an import and price quoted is 12K excluding the painting which I think is a bit on a higher side. Any idea how much should be the ideal price?

Quote:

Originally Posted by iTNerd (Post 1541607)
I am getting delivery of a white Civic S by the end of this month. The current spoiler that comes with the Inspire package from Honda is boring. I wanted to put a spoiler similar to that of the JDM Type R. So far, I have checked out some accessories shops in NCR, but to no avail.

Any idea where I can find this particular spoiler here in NCR or elsewhere in India?

Attachment 213282
Attachment 213283
Attachment 213284

Hi,
First congrats on ur buy.Is this the same as the mugen type r spoiler.
If it is then i got it from performance zone delhi for my cousin.He charged me 20k for it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1570641)
Hi,
First congrats on ur buy.Is this the same as the mugen type r spoiler.
If it is then i got it from performance zone delhi for my cousin.He charged me 20k for it.

Thanks Arjun! Yes, it is the same mugen type R spoiler, imported from Taiwan (at least that's what I was told). The one you got, is it the one with the black carbon fibre part? 20K appears to be very expensive!

Quote:

Originally Posted by iTNerd (Post 1570657)
Thanks Arjun! Yes, it is the same mugen type R spoiler, imported from Taiwan (at least that's what I was told). The one you got, is it the one with the black carbon fibre part? 20K appears to be very expensive!

No this not the one with black carbon fibre part but it does come with 2 metal mugen letters on both the sides of the spoiler.
I got it 2 yrs back prices would have considerably reduced now.

its the same as these:

got it from yartharth in performance zone.
I know him personally have bought quite a lot of stuff from him for my cousins civic and my corsa.any help do let me know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1570671)
its the same as these:

got it from yartharth in performance zone.
I know him personally have bought quite a lot of stuff from him for my cousins civic and my corsa.any help do let me know.

That looks very good! Could you PM me the contact number of the person/performance zone? Will have a talk and see if they have in stock..

Quote:

Originally Posted by iTNerd (Post 1570803)
That looks very good! Could you PM me the contact number of the person/performance zone? Will have a talk and see if they have in stock..

His contact no would be :09873484422,09873984765

you could also visit his site:Performance Products India, Auto Parts Delhi, Car Parts Delhi and Auto Spare Parts

You can also use my name as reference.tell him arjun from chennai.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iTNerd (Post 1570803)

His contact no would be :09873484422,09873984765

you could also visit his site:performace zone.co.in

You can also use my name as reference.tell him arjun from chennai.

you can also ask arush from autopsyche.maybe he will fabricate one for you with carbon fiber if ur particular abt it..

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 20 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Or contact M4UGR8 he has the same half white half CF spoiler and he could help you source it too. Another friend Nakul has the same spoiler.