Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2005, 00:51   #1
BHPian

Tavera interior mod help....

I've got a '04 Chevrolet Tavera B3 which comes in the 10 seater configuration from the factory.I always felt that I should have taken the model just above.I'll be fixing OE p/windows along with the door pads from the dealer in a few weeks.After that I'm planning to convert the Chevy into an 8 seater,done up in beige leather.I know that there are quite a few customisers up north,but I want to have this done somewhere in the south itself.I suppose Stanley (Bangalore) does these jobs rather well,but I feel it's a bit too expensive.What about the infamous Koyas of Coimbatore?Anyway,I don't plan to blow lakhs into doing up the car's interior,just something simple & elegant.Ideas anybody?
Old 4th August 2005, 01:19   #2
BHPian

hey man this is the first time ive heard the north being above the sout when it comes to anything to do with cars (leaving aside mumbai as thats west for me!!) well im sure there are quite a few guys in bangalore who'd be able to help i mean of what ive seen of bangalore its a car lovers pardise!! well you dont need to get stanley its f!@king expensive mann i'd suggest imported synthetic leather seats they look good and arer easier to maintain than leather and look equally good !!! but be sure of the quality as if they are low grade they'll just heat up too much in the sun and the stich can start waring off !! as ive had a bad experience with that ! and about getting it converted to an 8 seater well i know guys in delhi but dont really have any idea about down south but im sure u'll find loads of guys to do that!! best of luck buddy !!
Old 18th August 2005, 21:52   #3
BHPian

I'm overwhelmed by the response.....save for speed0mania.Need I say more?Moderator:Kindly close this thread.
Old 18th August 2005, 23:36   #4
Senior - BHPian

Sometimes one good answer is all one is looking for Mods close this thread!!!

Most Viewed