Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th September 2006, 14:24   #136
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_freak
Do you think these SNS plaza bros will help me out or should i go to Concorde only!
Take it these guys -
Bangalore: TMC Electronics 080-2634 6775/ 2655 7883

They are the authorised service folks.
Old 18th September 2006, 14:32   #137
Senior - BHPian

Mod & Acc shops in KOLKATA

mod shops in kolkata
well i dunno the addressz, but herez the list:

1. GLIX (A V Design), alipore near food bazar. - [u]automech & 2. Wheels, near traingular park ( r b avenue)
3. Harry's, JBL dealer + mods.
4. Alok Automobiles (HASC), topsia rd south (BY PASS), custom made headers 4 maruti, hyundai (authorized service station), fiat palio, this guy use to modify paminis 4 rallyz (long back).
5. siv sai, sarat bose rd.
6. shreyas auto traders, sarat bose rd
7. KBK bros, em bypass, automobile surround sound systems.
8. auto rexine, lenin sarani & park street, accessories.
9. the list goes on... but you can always approach local mechanics and they can always help.

Last edited by planet_rocker : 18th September 2006 at 14:51.
Old 18th September 2006, 15:28   #138
Senior - BHPian

sorry for the Second post!

GLIX (A V Design) is a dealer of Automech Performance Headers and Mufflers as well as a dealer of ************* products. Contact person Mr. Vinay.
Old 19th October 2006, 04:44   #139
BHPian

Hey all you guys in Delhi/NCR, you can go visit Nimit Bhasin for ALL your mod requirements (except A/V). His workshop/showroom is at the Bhasin Service Station near Pusa Institute. If you want his contact, you can PM me.
Old 19th October 2006, 20:01   #140
BHPian

Hi All,

Does any of you know a place in Bangalore where leather cover is "hand-stitched" for the steering and the gear knob? Stanley Leather at Shama Rao Compound, Mission Road does the same, but charges around 2.5K. Is that a good price or am I paying that for the brand? I am looking for this for my City ZX.

Cheers,
Babu
Old 20th October 2006, 13:29   #141
NIP
Senior - BHPian

pmbabu...try saddles in JP Nagar. They are direct competition to Stanley and do excellent interiors (check my bhp garage). they do leather and art-leather seats and this place in JP Nagar is their factory, so you get the best deal rather than a showroom. They hand-stitch steering wheel, gear knob covers etc. Another advantage is, you can customize by using leather/art-leather/colors combinations.

you can contact hemanth on 080-30611759. i hope this number still works...its been more than a year since i spoke with him.

Last edited by NIP : 20th October 2006 at 13:36.
Old 20th October 2006, 14:36   #142
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmbabu
Hi All,

Does any of you know a place in Bangalore where leather cover is "hand-stitched" for the steering and the gear knob? Stanley Leather at Shama Rao Compound, Mission Road does the same, but charges around 2.5K. Is that a good price or am I paying that for the brand? I am looking for this for my City ZX.

Cheers,
Babu
Hi,

2.5k for a branded pure leather hand stitched cover is a decent price. They charge around 4k for the package which includes steering, gear knob and boot in Mumbai.

Viper
Old 20th October 2006, 15:32   #143
BHPian

@NIP, @Viper,

Thanks a lot for your responses. I will check with Saddles before finalizing - though heart says Stanley :-)

Cheers,
Babu
Old 21st October 2006, 00:26   #144
Senior - BHPian

Guys, for all car mods cosmetic and street performance try Pitstop, behind Car Shringar in the same complex. This is opposite to lifestyle.

I do all my purchases here, this guy can give you some amazing prices due to whole sale business!!! Ive also become a friend of the owner now...Sunny, you can reach him at 9845070927
Old 22nd October 2006, 01:51   #145
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo_freak
Hi,

Where do i get Xenons for my Indica turbo in blore, and is it advisable to put them. Any experiences on this members.

Also how does one deal with the frustration of all the scratches on your car , courtesy Blore reckless 2 wheeler riders (pretend they r invincible0 and autodrivers!!!!!!!!
hey turbo_freak you can try TMC elecoronics or car shringar..my cousin sells
xenons kits to them they cost about 18k
Old 22nd October 2006, 10:52   #146
Senior - BHPian

Wouldn't it be better to contact your cousin directly? Will save the overheads that these Acc shops charge..!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chetan
hey turbo_freak you can try TMC elecoronics or car shringar..my cousin sells
xenons kits to them they cost about 18k
Old 4th November 2006, 14:36   #147
BMW
BHPian

I am looking for Turtle Wax Platinum. Is it possible to get it in Noida?
Old 5th November 2006, 20:30   #148
BHPian

hey dude could you please give me the website or contact info for rio designs . cause i think they have really good body kits and stuff. please .
Old 5th November 2006, 23:56   #149

Hi All,
I am looking out for some place in bombay where I can find good and cheap air filters for my Old Honda Vtec, as compated to K&N. I have even send an enquiry to PJSPEEDSHOP, but his shipment has been delayed to 12 of this month.
So guys, if you know any place in bombay who has good air-filters let me knwo about it

Thanks!
Old 10th November 2006, 02:11   #150

hey i am new to this site... and i am spell bound by the knowledge u guys on this forum have...didnt expect this much..anyway, got alot of info bout the places to go in bangalore.. thx big time.. saw that the last post was in aug on this issue..so wonderin by any chance any new place has sprung up...i am new to this world of modifications..i am more enthu bout performance parts than looks but i love wheels ..i own a ford ikon1.6..was lookin forward to put some alloys.. that Hot tracks dude is big time pain man!!! anyway, which u think is the best place for me get it done...it would be of atmost help if u could suggest the best lookin alloy..and a few tyres..i am a software engineer who works at infy..so i have a absolutely no technical knowlegde..so is there a possibility i could gain this knowledge thru some sites or books..i am eager to know AtoZ of it..and on the alloys issue was thinkin of puttin 15" alloys with low profile tyres..u think this would fit on an ikon.would also be helpful if u guys could suggest a list of things that can be fit to my car for the future so that i can work on it.i have readthe msg topics on ikon mods and turbo chargin..was a lot of info..kindly respond on this topic..
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks