Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 13th November 2006, 05:07   #151
BHPian

Which is a better shop to go to at Khan Market? Anyone tried / tested?
Old 13th November 2006, 16:52   #152
Udhayam

Hi,
Any idea about AUTO PLANET in Koramangala 3rd block(Behind BDA Comples). I went there and he gave a good demo for home theater. He suggested me to go for Boston instead of JBL for my indica. Also he told he can do that(components and woofer without Head unit) for Rs 20,000. A guy by name palani is there who takes lot of pleasure in explaning all the things.

Please ping me if you have any idea about this shop and also suggest me a good system for my inidca. I have a pioneer HU.

Old 25th November 2006, 23:31   #153
BHPian

Comments on BLR shops...

@Udhayam, I've never been to Auto Planet but Boston systems are usually expensive due to the fact that not many people import them here (as is the case with Rockford Fosgate, Lightning Audio, etc.) JBL is totally decent though.

So I went to Sprocket for the first time today (enquiring about SunGard films). I was impressed with their ICE collection and some of their rims (all of which are of the "could-be-bought-cheaper" variety), but there's not much else in there for a 'one-stop accesories shop'.

I've heard good things about Car Shringar and ProDrive, but avoid both Hot Tracks rightly so....

Down the street from Hot Tracks, Indiranagar (near BDA Complex), is Ozz One, which I would say is one of the best in town. When my office was in Indiranagar, I used to go there all the time and got my K&N intake + filter and SS muffler installed there. Also put in JBL components from there, but their ICE stuff is overpriced. They also stock a large amount of cosmetic stuff and deal with all types of sunfilms including VKool for the standard prices. Finally, Ozz One is one of the dealers for NI Racing in Mumbai, so they stock/source a lot of performance items from them, including Iridium plugs, NOS kits (have to order them!), and perf. gauges (they even got GTechs recently).

And, for those of u reading still.....who's got the best ICE prices in BLR?

There's a small shop on RT Nagar (North BLR, near where I live) called Car Effects that stocks name-brand audio stuff that's very decently priced. Problem is, their selection is very limited to the big 3 - Sony, JBL, and Pioneer.

O crap - almost forgot to mention......there's an Ebay India online store called 'Auto Accessory Superstore' (google it, they're based outta Mumbai) that stocks decent lighting stuff including Xenons, Philips 'Vision lights, and even underbody neons at decent prices. Got my bluevisions from them and they ship pretty fast and are reliable. So if any of u aren't afraid to go the ebay way, there's this option too.

Have fun, y'all!!
Old 27th November 2006, 17:29   #154
BHPian

and one more for BLR....

Dam' me and my stupid short-term memory....

I don't know if it's already been mentioned on this thread (at least not when I skimmed thru), but there's also METHODS on Lavelle Rd, Bangalore. u can also check them out at Methods Car Parts and Car Accessories Online Shop and Distributors in Bangalore India, K&N Performance Filters, Sparco Motorsport Accessories.

Now, those of u who have the right cars and want to go in for the custom intake K&N kits (ie. Typhoon, FIPK, etc.), Methods has them available and is in fact the primo distributor for them...all other shops in town who carry these kits basically buy them from Methods first.....

the other thing Methods is good/famous/prime distributors for is Koni suspensions in BLR....u're better off buying the kits from them since other shops charge markups for the Konis they get from these guys.

Enjoy!
Old 3rd December 2006, 11:51   #155

What are best places for getting seat covers done for my santro in Bangalore? Which covers are better? Gsport???

Thanks,
Ajay
Old 3rd December 2006, 21:53   #156
BHPian

@Ajay...take a look at NIP's comments on leather seat covers: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...tml#post313362.

GSport is the most commercially available/advertised, but I'd advise u to look at other options as well.....
Old 12th February 2007, 15:40   #157
BHPian

Very good Neo...Wish you best of Luck with your venture....We really need a genuine accessory dealer with genuine prices..this is what i think...I can bargain in Palika Bazaar or Fashion Street for cheap Tees but not for car accessories for a Rs 5,00,000/- car(its hard earned money)....do let us know once you are up and running...though i am in Hyderabad...i ve friends in Bangalore...and Me would visit personally....thats a commitment...
Old 12th February 2007, 16:36   #158
Senior - BHPian

Need neons and strobes for my car. Possibly a tacho with external shift light too.

Anyone aware of some shops in chennai selling these products at reasonable prices?
Old 12th February 2007, 16:53   #159
Senior - BHPian

@n_aditya... having a lot of money, are we ? time for a next T-BHP thirsty members meet, i guess.
Old 12th February 2007, 17:47   #160
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post
Need neons and strobes for my car. Possibly a tacho with external shift light too.

Anyone aware of some shops in chennai selling these products at reasonable prices?
Chennai, eh? For the RPM gauge with shift light, try Electra Performance (search for their contact on this forum) or Speedworks.

U know, for underbody neons/LEDs at decent prices, I still suggest the eBay store (see my post above). Keep in mind though, their name has changed to something like Auto Bahn India on eBay. So do a search accordingly....
Old 12th February 2007, 18:18   #161
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
@n_aditya... having a lot of money, are we?
EL ask me the reasons, hike just came through and effective next month changes in payslip . What say Aditya? What reasonable prices are you looking for? Bill it on the house dude.

Last edited by rjstyles69 : 12th February 2007 at 18:21.
Old 12th February 2007, 19:10   #162
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
EL ask me the reasons, hike just came through and effective next month changes in payslip . What say Aditya? What reasonable prices are you looking for? Bill it on the house dude.
Yeah right. along with the hike also comes tax deductions for next 2 months. Wish i could bill it to Mr. MH. and go for an import instead.
Old 13th February 2007, 11:58   #163
BHPian

ajaysaharia- if u planning to go for leather,stanley is the best, its in mission road.
Old 4th March 2007, 22:47   #164

Is it possible to get footwell lights for my alto. Where can i get this done in bangalore. I really like the cool look...
Old 5th March 2007, 19:44   #165
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmbabu View Post
@NIP, @Viper,

Thanks a lot for your responses. I will check with Saddles before finalizing - though heart says Stanley :-)

Cheers,
Babu
Babu,

Let us know what is your experience with Saddles. I am also planning to do a art leather for my Bolero.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks