Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd April 2007, 00:43   #181
BHPian

For Pune, could an experienced local list all known shops, locations & their opinions in one post?

I am very new to Pune and don't know where to begin and who to trust.
Old 24th April 2007, 12:52   #182
BHPian

Sounds good but a shop around Kavuri hills is sure that his prices are sure on high side.

Best is always on Minister road or Ramkote u get the choice and bargain, but u need to have a eye for quality
Old 3rd May 2007, 17:17   #183
BHPian

Any good shops in Gurgaon?

Can anyone recommen me a good shop for getting mid size ICE system on my Wagon R VXi in Gurgaon?
Old 4th May 2007, 16:33   #184
BHPian

Hi Maktags,
I do not think Gurgaon has any good shop, where you could find a knowledgable person/installer, who can guide you correctly. I think you should goto Delhi. I heard in this thread itself that elegant Kar at Lajpat Nagar is good and they sell original goods only. They are also authorized dealer for JBL. So you can try them. I am also planning to go there to get a new system installed, as mine was got stolen 10 days back in gurgaon.
Old 4th May 2007, 20:30   #185
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by maktags View Post
Can anyone recommen me a good shop for getting mid size ICE system on my Wagon R VXi in Gurgaon?

Hi! Maktags, I guess you can PM Gunbir or Driven for their advice on the ICE setup you need. They are SOund Guru's and will be able to advice you in a professional way.
Old 4th May 2007, 22:00   #186

Thank you cpserrao for your appreciative comment(s) about our selection and service. At your service
Old 7th May 2007, 11:14   #187
BHPian

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by horsepower View Post
Hi! Maktags, I guess you can PM Gunbir or Driven for their advice on the ICE setup you need. They are SOund Guru's and will be able to advice you in a professional way.
Thanks Horsepower and rlather, will try both the options. I am getting my wagon r delivered to me next week, will undertake both the options for the ICE setup.
Old 7th May 2007, 11:51   #188
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raja View Post
For Pune, could an experienced local list all known shops, locations & their opinions in one post?

I am very new to Pune and don't know where to begin and who to trust.
Hey Raja, if you could list out your requirements, I could help. Its very difficult to list out accessories shops in a post but if you let me know what you require, I shall direct you to the right places.

Just for starters do not go to Bafna (there are two and neither are professional and treat customers as if they are doing a favour), Bhandari on J.M. Road over charges and is friendly enough to make you pay up that little extra.
Old 8th May 2007, 09:51   #189
BHPian

Alloys for Swift

Quote:
Originally Posted by moralfibre View Post
Hey Raja, if you could list out your requirements, I could help. Its very difficult to list out accessories shops in a post but if you let me know what you require, I shall direct you to the right places.

Just for starters do not go to Bafna (there are two and neither are professional and treat customers as if they are doing a favour), Bhandari on J.M. Road over charges and is friendly enough to make you pay up that little extra.
Hi Moralfibre.. Thanks for number and can you please let me know the best place for 15" Alloys for swift... I have checked out some in Darshan Tyres in Kothrud... if there is anyother place for better deal then it would be of great help...
Old 6th June 2007, 21:33   #190
BHPian

Anyone knows where I could find a good gsm based car security / tracking device in Bangalore / Chennai?

looking for something like the one on Amsaki HomSafe Limited . Have been speaking to a lady at their delhi office, they dont have dealers in the south, and are least intersted in couriering the device across..
Old 19th August 2007, 23:10   #191
BHPian

Karol Bagh has many many shops where you can find almost all the stuff for your modding needs. Even autopsyche has his shop there. May it be lights, music systems, seat covers, security systems, etc... just good bargaining skills needed and you wont be left disappointed at all.
Old 20th August 2007, 09:28   #192
BHPian

Fast Tracks - Hyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by VC12 View Post
Sounds good but a shop around Kavuri hills is sure that his prices are sure on high side.

Best is always on Minister road or Ramkote u get the choice and bargain, but u need to have a eye for quality

Yup, as you said everythign in Madhapur/banjara/Jubilee Hills are at a higher cost. I cross this place quite regularly but looks pricy.

I normally go to Fast Tracks (Minister Road). Service and pricing is decent. Have not really got much but overall service seems to be good. I got my HU, A/c and a few minor accesories fitted from them. Everything is still working well even after 3 years. Not gone back for quite some time. But I had recommended my friend to the place and he has gone there a few times and is satisfied with the service.
Old 20th August 2007, 10:48   #193
BHPian

Guys in Hyderabad Check out the following:

Car care products: Solar Shade, Moto Axis-Minister Road & many other shops in Ramkote, Xenex, J hills
Alloy wheels: Ashoka Wheels- Minister, (manin dealer for League, Plati, Neo, Prestige)
ICE: Sprocket, Dharam Karam Road ,Xenex, Stunnerz
Seating: Car tronics, Minister Road
Tyres: Ashoka Tyres * Wheels: Ranigunj, Minister Road(Bridgestone, Michilen,Goodyear, MRF)

Only few listed, many around...
Old 18th September 2007, 11:36   #194
BHPian

I have put 90/100 halogen from Xenex located in Kuvvuri hills,Hyderabad. The guy did decent job. I have put additionally the root relay too to have additional protection to the bulbs. He was talking HID units... are these bulbs advisable to Honda city (new). Do we need to change the head unit for it. This guys is saying around 12000/- which is i felt is high. do you have any idea on HID stuff..
Old 16th October 2007, 17:42   #195
BHPian

Hi Gurus,

As, I am getting my Dicor EX this friday along with OEM bull guard fitted (Car Boy type) from TATA, I was looking around for the Light Force 240 HID (240 HID) for my truck as additional lights during my long trips.

Please suggest if they are good and what are the things I need to look for while installation and where to go in Bangalore.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed