Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 24th October 2007, 14:42   #211
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankitahuja View Post
@Harjeev: DRIVEN is on the main road on which there is that Supper Factory pub and from where you turn into Big Chill. It's easy to find.

BTW, it's the tyre shop there where which is also Driven's den. Call Mr RANA @ 9899330008
Thanks a lot man for the info. there are some shops on the opposite side of the supper factory. there are a cluster of shops there that also have the karim's takeaway counter. is that it? Anyways Ill call mr RANA and confirm the location.
And man big chill I believe they have shifted to kailash colony market (near annapurna sweets). I simply love the food and their deserts are something that I could die for.
Old 2nd November 2007, 02:45   #212
BHPian

Stage 1 mods in bangy

Hi All - I have a santro erlx 2006 model and am planning to get a K&N universal air filter and a free flow automech exhaust.
My only experience so far has been getting a catback exhaust done from PitStop (well actually he took me to shabbir I think near tv tower)

I checked the K&N site and it points to methodsonline for K&N filters in bangalore. Are these guys directly setup to fit the K&N or do I have to goto one of their dealers in bangy as listed here Methods - Methods Dealers
I am not sure about the other authorized K&N dealers listed on methods site, but I know where car shringar is - any feedback on them for getting K&N job done. OR should I head to FRK or someone else for this OR should i just go back to pitstop
Also how much would a K&N universal filter set me by - I checked on methods online purchase site (Car Power Grid) and they recommend K&N universal filter rc-4550 for santro for 4690. Also listed on this site is a K&N FIPK typhoon intake kit for getz. Should I ask specifically for one of these for my santro

I got an email from automech (vivek bhat) to contact harish of aryan play systems for an ffe for santro. Any feed on aryan play and also how much an automech ffe should cost me.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Last edited by jassi : 2nd November 2007 at 02:47.
Old 2nd November 2007, 07:44   #213
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raftaar View Post
for ICE...there is only one place with true pros. EB Bass. asif and his bros are trained in dubai by the big brand names and they do cars for the db drag and win. go to them if you want serious ICE.
Asif did the ICE for my city. This was 2.5 years before. Real pro at his work. Took almost a day to fit them. Then he just had a garage opposite to museum inn on church street. Now he has EB Bass near race course road. He is slightly expensive but is definitely the best. Very very high quality workmanship.

For car seats you can go to g sports factory at JP nagar. Hemant is the owner and he will give you leather and art leather options. Then there is stanley...
Old 2nd November 2007, 12:14   #214
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by contactme27 View Post
Xenex in jublee hills is very good. He does a neat work on ICE setups.
Where is Xenex in Jubilee Hills?
Old 4th November 2007, 11:14   #215
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulken Auto View Post
Information abt various accessory shops in various cities, this will help tbhpians to meet their requirements.

I will give details of shops in hyderabad, so people just follow up in other cities.
mvs enterprises coimbatore - deals in tyres, wheels, petes performance products, electra performance cams, exhausts, air filters, engine swaps - honda b16, lancer evo conversion and more --- contact 2574445, 98430 28817 - sanjay
Old 17th November 2007, 03:10   #216
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by e30b16 View Post
mvs enterprises coimbatore - deals in tyres, wheels, petes performance products, electra performance cams, exhausts, air filters, engine swaps - honda b16, lancer evo conversion and more --- contact 2574445, 98430 28817 - sanjay
I have seen RoadRunner near Hopes signal. How abt that? Any idea?
Old 31st January 2008, 23:54   #217
Senior - BHPian

Where can I get car side window shades in Bangalore? I checked in Bigbazaar, Spar & Baby shop on Ulsoor road. But none of them have it. I have seen road side hawker selling them at traffic signals. But I need something of good quality and better colors.

Something like this:

or this:

Old 4th February 2008, 10:15   #218
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdivy View Post
Where can I get car side window shades in Bangalore? I checked in Bigbazaar, Spar & Baby shop on Ulsoor road. But none of them have it. I have seen road side hawker selling them at traffic signals. But I need something of good quality and better colors.

Something like this:

or this:

Almost all the car accessories shops stock that. Try one of them !
Old 4th February 2008, 10:22   #219
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshOnTheRocks View Post
Elegant Kar Accessories at Lajpat Nagar, New Delhi is good for ICE (they sell genuine stuff with bills & warranties (Proprietor Sachin & Kapil Malhotra,Ravi the ICE incharge) & for autocop car safety products, sunfilms & seat covers. They are autho.dealer for JBL,Sony,Alpine etc.They have listening enclosure (JBL/Sony) were you can listen the ICE components & decide for yourself.A imp. factor before you put in your hard earned moolah on the counter..They have good installers too.
I tend to disagree here. I have seen nothing but average road side work from them. There ARE better installers in Delhi.
Old 4th February 2008, 10:27   #220
BHPian

@ Gunbir ji,

Sirji,
It would be very helpful, if you could direct me to some accessories shop in Gurgaon or Delhi, from where I could get some stuff...and not be charged exorbitantly.
Old 4th February 2008, 11:15   #221
Senior - BHPian

For ICE there is nobody as good as Driven.Take my word for it!!! You may find the prices a tad higher but you are gonna pay for quality.Take a look at my install if anybody want to see how neat installs are done at driven.I bet you cannot spot a single wire hanging here and there.Everything is just purfect!!!!

And i completely agree with Gunbir Sir,I would not go to Elegant even if he is the last guy installing ICE in Delhi.I have seen very shoddy work being carried out at some installs which i saw at Elegant.

Elegant and Driven are Light Years from each other in terms of quality and perfection of install.

Last edited by m4ugr8 : 4th February 2008 at 11:18.
Old 12th February 2008, 09:23   #222
BHPian

Guys,

Where can find a good accessorry shop in chennai wth enough options?I am looking for good brand of sunfilms (Llumar,Vkool),Floor mats etc??
Old 12th February 2008, 12:47   #223

does rio design have a website. . .couldn't find it on Google
Old 12th February 2008, 21:57   #224
BHPian

Does anybody know a good place (could be a car accessory shop) which sells/installs bodykits? My friend (who owns a Swift) is looking for one. Thanks!
Old 13th February 2008, 08:28   #225
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentsmith View Post
Does anybody know a good place (could be a car accessory shop) which sells/installs bodykits? My friend (who owns a Swift) is looking for one. Thanks!
Forgot to mention, that my friend's in Bangalore.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks