Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 14th August 2017, 11:58   #31
BHPian

Re: Best sites to buy parts online

I was looking for some parts for my Hyundai i20 and added some spares to my cart on Boodmo. I forgot to comfirm the order and left it midway. Its been week and every single day I get a call from their customer care asking me to make the payment at the earliest so that they can ship my order. They provided me with their bank account number in case I am not comfortable with other online payment.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 22nd August 2017 at 17:37. Reason: typo corected
Old 16th August 2017, 14:47   #32
Senior - BHPian

Very bad Experience with boodmo.com

Issues -
1) Ordered for several parts from them over a month back, till date only a handful of parts have been delivered.

2) In the first consignment 1 part wasn't shipped at all, but their website shows the part as shipped and delivered.

Customer support isn't that helpful. Will update soon.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 22nd August 2017 at 17:38. Reason: typo corrected
Captain Slow is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 16th August 2017, 14:56   #33
jav
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post

Issues -
1) Ordered for several parts from them over a moth back, till date only a handful of parts have been delivered.

2) In the first consignment 1 part wasn't shipped at all, but their website shows the part as shipped and delivered.

Customer support isn't that helpful. Will update soon.

I too am facing same issue with them, 2 months old order has not yet been shipped and the customer support is extremely bad, plus the parts are overpriced for example toyota oil filter is 745 at the service center and same part sold by them is 900+ on asking them they say its dealer margin
jav is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2017, 17:10   #34
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoshashi View Post
Had ordered spares worth Rs. 14xx on 23rd July as a pilot order to check their claims. I was promised delivery within 7-10 days. Even today, the stuffs haven't been shipped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Slow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
Even i ordered on the same date as yours.
So finally, the guys at boodmo acknowledged that they won't be able to fulfill my order. Not even a single spare. The experience wasn't great either.

1. They needed a month to figure out that they won't be able to fulfill my order. And even this came after I was regularly in touch with their topmost guy.

2. They gave me a false hope in between that a part of the order has been shipped. . When I contacted them today to enquire about my order, they admitted they couldn't get my parts.

3. I have been promised that my amount will be refunded ASAP. Let's see when that happens.

Regards,
Shashi

EDIT: They have credited the amount back, got the mail just now

Best sites to buy parts online-capture.jpg

Thanks!

Last edited by Leoshashi : 22nd August 2017 at 17:37.
Leoshashi is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2017, 17:23   #35
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
So finally, the guys at boodmo acknowledged that they won't be able to fulfill my order. Not even a single spare. The experience wasn't great either.

1. They needed a month to figure out that they won't be able to fulfill my order. And even this came after I was regularly in touch with their topmost guy.

2. They gave me a false hope in between that a part of the order has been shipped. . When I contacted them today to enquire about my order, they admitted they couldn't get my parts.

3. I have been promised that my amount will be refunded ASAP. Let's see when that happens.

Regards,
Shashi
Yes, their customer service is pathetic. No communication what-so-ever.

It's been a month and i am yet to receive one sub order of the three that i ordered. There is this guy Vinod Kumar who is the customer care rep. He just responds with standard reply. God knows when they will be able to procure the part and when i will receive it. Horrible experience!
sagarpadaki is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2017, 17:26   #36
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagarpadaki View Post
Yes, their customer service is pathetic. No communication what-so-ever.

It's been a month and i am yet to receive one sub order of the three that i ordered. There is this guy Vinod Kumar who is the customer care rep. He just responds with standard reply. God knows when they will be able to procure the part and when i will receive it. Horrible experience!
I was in touch with their CEO, still he couldn't help.

Having seen the spare parts business closely, I know it's a tough job to source rare parts, but a little more transparency would have made the experience pleasant.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2017, 17:35   #37
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I was in touch with their CEO, still he couldn't help.

Having seen the spare parts business closely, I know it's a tough job to source rare parts, but a little more transparency would have made the experience pleasant.

Regards,
Shashi
Agreed, then they deceive the customers by listing delivery time as 7-10 days.
Like you said, they need to be more transparent
Old 22nd August 2017, 21:16   #38
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akib Khan View Post
I was looking for some parts for my Hyundai i20 and added some spares to my cart on Boodmo. I forgot to comfirm the order and left it midway. Its been week and every single day I get a call from their customer care asking me to make the payment at the earliest so that they can ship my order. They provided me with their bank account number in case I am not comfortable with other online payment.
I had added Under Cover-01 No., its Retainer Clips-11Nos. and Guide Rod- B (Caliper Pin-Lower Side)- 02 Nos. two weeks ago. At that time, the parts were available with Free Delivery.

3-4 days ago when I checked the Cart, it was empty. When I again checked the price of the parts, to my Shock, All The Parts have Delivery Charges Applicable Extra Now.

Best sites to buy parts online-delivery-charges-boodmo.png

I guess I would Buy the required Parts at My Dealer itself.

The Delivery Charges are per Unit and not for the group of items mind you.
Rs. 34/- for each Retainer Clip i.e. Rs.374/- for 11 Clips, Rs. 68/- for each Guide Rod i.e. Rs.136/- for 2 Guide Rods, Rs.40/- for each Guide Rod Boot i.e. Rs.160/- for 4 Guide Rod Boots.

Last edited by moralfibre : 23rd August 2017 at 07:06. Reason: As requested
IndigoXLGrandDi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2017, 11:04   #39
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoXLGrandDi View Post
I had added Under Cover-01 No., its Retainer Clips-11Nos. and Guide Rod- B (Caliper Pin-Lower Side)- 02 Nos. two weeks ago. At that time, the parts were available with Free Delivery.
Quote:
Thanks!
My Experience went from bad to worse! Can you help me with their CEO's contact ?

Second set of items came in today, (after almost 40 days) And sadly again parts missing.
Part number - 77330M70C01 Ordered 2 numbers. Received only 1

Best sites to buy parts online-boodmo.png

Customer care isn't that helpful and says will check with team and revert back.
Same thing happened to an earlier order, part was never shipped, 25 days and still no resolution.
Have emailed them multiple times! only to be replied by their standard canned response.

I still have close Rs 3,000 worth of parts which are stuck with them! Been more than 45 days now.
I Am not ordering parts for some super car or some rare car, Just some maruti parts
Old 24th August 2017, 12:35   #40
Senior - BHPian

Looking at the experiences here on boodmo, I feel its best the boodmo ad stopped popping up on our site.
vinit.merchant is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2017, 13:00   #41
Senior - BHPian

boodmo

Ealier today I raised a Ticket mentioning my problems dealing with them - >

Quote:
Hello,

I am Emailing you again, with my problem.
There are items missing from my order. Can you please help me with this?

Order Package #1907/706711-5
Missing item - >FLAP COMP MUD FRONT RHPart Number:72210M60B00Brand:SUZUKI / MARUTI

Order Package #1907/706711-8
OUTLET VENTILATORPart Number:77330M70C01Brand:SUZUKI / MARUTI
Ordered 2 numbers got only 1!

Can someone please get back to me regarding this ?
xxxxx
xxxxxxxxx

To my email and ticket I get the following reply and my ticket is closed! - >

Quote:
Hi ,

Thank you for contacting BOODMO.com

We would like to inform you that above mentioned part number of your order has been dispatched with logistic carrier Trackon, and tracking Id would be xxxxxxxxxx

http://trackoncourier.com/track1.aspx

From above mentioned details you would be able to track your order.

For any further query feel free to write.

Ticket: https://boodmocom.freshdesk.com/public/tickets/

xxxx
xxxxx@boodmo.com
Executive CRM I boodmo.com - spare parts expert
Again Open a new ticket! - >

Quote:
My Concern is that the items which are marked as shipped and delivered has not been delivered to me yet!

Below is my Email - >

I am Emailing you again, with my problem.
There are items missing from my order. Can you please help me with this?

Order Package #1907/706711-5
Missing item - >FLAP COMP MUD FRONT RHPart Number:72210M60B00Brand:SUZUKI / MARUTI

Order Package #1907/706711-8
OUTLET VENTILATORPart Number:77330M70C01Brand:SUZUKI / MARUTI
Ordered 2 numbers got only 1!

Can someone please get back to me regarding this ?

To this again I get another canned reply - Did anyone even read my ticket properly ?

Quote:
Hi

Thank you for contacting BOODMO.com

We would like to inform you that part number xxxxxx and xxxxxx has been dispatched with your remaining order you can track your order from the below mentioned details.

We would like to know you that we have dispatched your order via. logistics carrier - Trackon and your tracking id would be xxxxxx

http://trackoncourier.com/default.aspx

Your patience would be appreciated.

Ticket: https://boodmocom.freshdesk.com/public/tickets/

xxxxx
xxxxx@boodmo.com
Executive CRM I boodmo.com - spare parts expert
@ shashi
Can you help with the contact details of the CEO of this company ?
Old 24th August 2017, 13:05   #42
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinit.merchant View Post
Looking at the experiences here on boodmo, I feel its best the boodmo ad stopped popping up on our site.
I had ordered Cabin filter for my Toyota Etios on 22/07/2017 with order no. #2207/806899-2 to Boodmo . I paid Rs. 250/- in advance. One month has passed but there is no clue when the item will be delivered. It is still showing" Your order is in process". I too endorse Vinit's idea to stop popping up of Boodmo ad in Team-BHP site.
rch_vijayant is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2017, 13:12   #43
Distinguished - BHPian

I feel it would be appropriate if mods move all the posts of boodmo to a different thread with appropriate title to warn prospective customers.

Many members have burnt their hands dealing with them, including me.
Old 24th August 2017, 13:25   #44
BANNED

I too had a bad experience with boodmo. I had ordered some parts for my scorpio in Qatar, which is to be taken by hand by one of my colleague. As per them delivery time is 5-6 days. After one month the item is not yet shipped and the person who supposed to bring to my place already left. So I had left with a dead vehicle and loss of money.
dracul is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2017, 15:11   #45
Distinguished - BHPian

Well since so many people have been cheated by Boodmo, can we put in a complaint in their local police station? Their headquarter seems to be in Gurgaon. Anyone well versed in legal matters care to guide?

Most Viewed