Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th March 2018, 18:30   #106
Senior - BHPian

Re: Best sites to buy parts online

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankar View Post
I received 8 parts (all genuine) of the total 9 ordered and the 9th has already been dispatched. I placed another order with boodmo for three more parts.

Meanwhile one week ago I ordered for a spare key with Hyundai dealer and that has also come.
The third order placed with boodmo was not delivered even after a month's time and I cancelled it on March 14th. Parts delivery after order placement is an uncertainty with boodmo as of now and I wouldn't depend on them.
Old 30th March 2018, 20:22   #107
Senior - BHPian

I had ordered for a spare grip handle for my fortuner driver side.
No update since 15th March. Its been 2 weeks now.
Old 9th April 2018, 16:32   #108
BHPian

Has anyone purchased from this site?
www.apetcdh.info

Their prices seem to be very good and offering free shipping.
diyguy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th April 2018, 17:02   #109
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by diyguy View Post
Has anyone purchased from this site?
www.apetcdh.info

Their prices seem to be very good and offering free shipping.
The first line on their About Us page (https://www.apetcdh.info/page/?id=11) and the fact that their customer service email is a gmail id makes me not want to trust them one bit.
akshaymahajan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th April 2018, 17:19   #110
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaymahajan View Post
The first line on their About Us page (https://www.apetcdh.info/page/?id=11) and the fact that their customer service email is a gmail id makes me not want to trust them one bit.
Absolutely, I realize they are pulling images and product information from other websites and have given random high discounts. I think it is a fraudulent website. After posting here I realized the component I want to purchase is the same image with watermark listed on eBays UAE site. Also all parts have the same weight of a ridiculously high number.
diyguy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th April 2018, 17:48   #111
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaymahajan View Post
The first line on their About Us page...makes me not want to trust them one bit.
It would be a travesty not to quote those lines here and give a few moments of mirth to everyone .
Quote:
We are a leading international online fashion store.Focusing on the very latest in affordable fashion style,we provide thousands of the latest product...
This, on a site that claims to be selling auto spares.

Thanks for the link.
dailydriver is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th April 2018, 18:11   #112
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankar View Post
The third order placed with boodmo was not delivered even after a month's time and I cancelled it on March 14th. Parts delivery after order placement is an uncertainty with boodmo as of now and I wouldn't depend on them.
Not sure if it's specific to Kerala location, but Boodmo has a long way to go here. Ordered from them two times- the first time they reverted after 3 weeks saying that part is out of stock. Add 2 more weeks to refund the money. The second time, the part was found to be incompatible(in spite of quoting the correct part number), and then 4 weeks to return the item. The refund not done after 3 more weeks.
MalluDude is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th April 2018, 20:36   #113
Distinguished - BHPian

My latest order for a leather wrapped 6 speed gear lever for Hyundai i20 is not going the right way. It has been 2 weeks and the order is still under processing. Customer service says the part is in back order. Will keep it updated here on how it progresses.
Old 10th May 2018, 22:50   #114
BHPian

Bought a mgp air filter and cabin filter for my Baleno in Boodmo. reasonably fast delivery by FedEx and packaging was fine. 4 days for the air filter and 10 days for the cabin air filter.
Old 6th June 2018, 22:53   #115
BHPian

I was looking to get the Liqui Moly engine oil for my bike and found it on flybhp.com. Though I had heard of this website had not seen any known person ordering from there and seeing vast collection of items, went ahead and ordered it yesterday afternoon. I was really surprised to see the item shipping within 3 hrs of ordering it and before 24 hrs the item has been delivered at my place in a good packaging, no leaks or damages.

Pretty impressed by the speed of service .

Best sites to buy parts online-img20180606wa0004.jpg

Best sites to buy parts online-img20180606wa0003.jpg

Best sites to buy parts online-img20180606wa0002.jpg

KK
KK_HakunaMatata is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 6th June 2018, 23:35   #116
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KK_HakunaMatata View Post
I was looking to get the Liqui Moly engine oil for my bike and found it on flybhp.com. Though I had heard of this website had not seen any known person ordering from there and seeing vast collection of items, went ahead and ordered it yesterday afternoon. I was really surprised to see the item shipping within 3 hrs of ordering it and before 24 hrs the item has been delivered at my place in a good packaging, no leaks or damages.

Pretty impressed by the speed of service .
Yes it's an excellent site with very efficient and quick service. Hope they stay this way and don't deteriorate once the orders start building up.

Regards,
Shashi
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 11th June 2018, 10:41   #117
Senior - BHPian

FlyBhp is to be avoided like plague. I ordered 3 L of Liqui Moly Molygen, 1 Liqui Moly Engine Flush and a radiator flush. No response for 7 days. Then, I mailed them asking the status, no response. 2 reminder mails followed only to receive a call from their end "Saar.. the engine oil you'd ordered is from an old batch (5 years old! Heck!)". He told me that he'll offer discounts in case I wanted to go ahead with the purchase. Thankfully, I'd opted for COD despite being bit expensive.
Old 11th June 2018, 11:23   #118
Distinguished - BHPian

Try genuineparts dot in based in Delhi. They sell genuine aftermarket spares and the gents who I interacted with are very polite and patient. I had a great experience buying my car's brake rotors from them.
R2D2 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2018, 09:25   #119
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Boodmo is a regular advertiser with us & thus, I'm in touch with them on a weekly basis. Am forwarding your post to them.....Yevgen (co-founder) told me that if there is a complaint, just drop an email to info@boodmo.com - every claim will be solved (whether refund or replacement).
That gives a lots of assurance. Changing oil twice in the interval suggested by manufacturers (plus quicker wear out of pads n disc), as running on a remap, demand extra time to travel to the workshop plus unnecessary fat margins to vendor.... Ordering online & getting it done with a next door small garage is going to save time & money. Nothing gives more peace of mind if the vendor is vouched by TBHP
Old 23rd June 2018, 16:11   #120
BHPian

23-24 June - 12% OFF on all Hyundai GENUINE Spare Parts boodmo
icar is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks