Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 25th November 2009, 00:05   #91
BHPian

i am sorry but how come suddenly all the people around have forgotten that 7500 is not a very tinsy winsy amount that you can just forget. Or do people suddenly have a lot of cash to throw around?
and lets for a second forget the money involved, why do you want this matter to close like this? why do you want more people to be swindled? there are already two cases here.
Old 25th November 2009, 00:09   #92
BANNED

James dude,

If you have time, please do send the bonnet over to me, i'll get my team to help you with the paint shade and painting.

Also FREE labour charges.

You do your fight with Harry boy later.

Any thing for a CAR.
Old 25th November 2009, 00:12   #93
BHPian

Guys, I havent said this so far but its understood! Thank you all for the support and imputs! I really appreciate it!

People who feel that they have been cheated by Harrie and are in the same boat as me, please do post up here. We all deserve an explanation from him and if not satisfactory, we need to warn fellow bhpias who are planning to get stuff from him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM View Post
James dude,

If you have time, please do send the bonnet over to me, i'll get my team to help you with the paint shade and painting.

Any thing for a CAR.
Pavan, That is really kind of you. Yesterday i took the car back to the painter and asked him to get the paint from where ever possible as there was no use waiting for the paint to come from where it was supposed to come. He managed to source it from blore with the full paint name that i got from one of Harrie's past threads.
Work has started on the bonnet and it should be back with me by this weekend.
Thanks again for your offer to help!

Last edited by james : 25th November 2009 at 00:16. Reason: needed to add the message to pavan
Old 25th November 2009, 00:14   #94
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Any thing for a CAR.
Thats the TBHP spirit! now lets please wait for the other party or people who have any direct experience good or bad about the seller to comment.

Last edited by Jaggu : 25th November 2009 at 00:16.
Old 25th November 2009, 00:28   #95
BHPian

Quote:
James dude,

Any thing for a CAR.
Didn't have a lot of admiration for you till this post M.r kadam, Thats good spirit :-). Would love to see you in person some day
Old 25th November 2009, 00:31   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Rider View Post
Didn't have a lot of admiration for you till this post M.r kadam, Thats good spirit :-). Would love to see you in person some day
Dont forget to check out his Bug and microbus. I too have a lotta admiration for him due to the way he went about restoring these 2 beauties!
Old 25th November 2009, 00:34   #97
Team-BHP Support

Does Harrie have to respond anymore? Pavan is doing all the fight on his behalf and has even offered to fix the problem for free.

But on a serious note, we prefer if the Harrie responds in his own defence and bring closure to this matter. Seven pages of one sided story is too long and pointless.
Old 25th November 2009, 00:34   #98
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
James dude,

Any thing for a CAR.
Now that really deserves a

Last edited by Unknownsatan : 25th November 2009 at 00:37.
Old 25th November 2009, 00:40   #99
BHPian

When we have threads sharing info on Petrol pumps that cheat ,Automobile spare shops to avoid, etc what is the motive behind those threads? I believe that it is just a fraternity feeling to alert other members so they do not get ripped off. I believe that this thread also has the same objective, the only difference being both parties involved are members of this forum.

The Team-BHP spirit never dies and we all generally reach out and help each other whenever possible. I have nothing against Mr. Pavan Kadam. As a matter of fact, when he restored his Luna and did not know how to post pictures, I got him to email the pictures to me and posted it on his behalf - this in spite of having never met Mr. Pavan at that point in time. Come to think of it, I have actually met Pavan only once.

There are two objectives here:

1. Alert fellow members to a dealer who may not be completely honest
2. Try and get money paid for a service which is not delivered

I don't know which part is so hard to understand. Just because I paid money for something which is not delivered and there is no assurance of delivery ever, I will for sure not put my life on hold. I will go ahead and get the job done elsewhere. I will not write off the money though. Let me be very clear about this. I will willingly spend 10K to get that 7.5K. It is not about money, it is about principle and integrity.

Like many others say, lets wait for Harrie to respond.

@James, I sure hope you get your money back. I somehow get this gut feeling that you will end up with a can of paint you do not need.

Cheers,

Rajan
Old 25th November 2009, 00:41   #100
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
Now that really deserves a

Aiyooooooo.....

All this is tooo much to handle.

White flags all the way. Thanks TEAM
Old 25th November 2009, 00:44   #101
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
But on a serious note, we prefer if the Harrie responds in his own defence and bring closure to this matter. Seven pages of one sided story is too long and pointless.
I sent Harrie a sms last evening as well as today asking him to reply to the thread. When i called yesterday, the call was on 'waiting' for a while before being rejected. So its clear that someone is operating his phone.
Ive finally given up calling him. All discussions are going to be in the open from now on!

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchyboy
@James, I sure hope you get your money back. I somehow get this gut feeling that you will end up with a can of paint you do not need.
Rajan, i have a feeling that this is how its gonna end sooner than later. If he has already purchased the paint, i doubt ill get a refund.
My first demand is a refund because
1. I will not need the paint.
2. The same paint elsewhere comes upto 4.5k.. he is charging 7.5k.. Thats a difference of 3k!!

Harrie is using Tbhp as a base for all his 'activities' and we need to put an end to it!

Last edited by james : 25th November 2009 at 00:52. Reason: Added a note to rajan
Old 25th November 2009, 00:54   #102
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by james View Post
Dont forget to check out his Bug and microbus. I too have a lotta admiration for him due to the way he went about restoring these 2 beauties!
I have seen them as well James though I don't post much, and they are simply awesome! Need to appreciate the spirit and I hope you get your money back
Old 25th November 2009, 01:14   #103
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
No way he can transport paint, termed "INFLAMMABLE MATERIAL'
Totally untrue.

Air/Rail courier will not accept paint, but road transport will accept anything with the correct documentation.

If transport of paint would have been this difficult, companies like Com Paint would not be taking online orders.

If you still have doubts, I can ship you 2 litres of paint tomorrow (at your cost of course )
Old 25th November 2009, 02:31   #104
Senior - BHPian

Courier companies that mainly ship paper and so they avoid flammable stuff.

Take it to a pvt bus travel company that does CBE-MLR and they will take care of you as long as its packaged properly.
Old 25th November 2009, 03:42   #105
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by james View Post
I sent Harrie a sms last evening as well as today asking him to reply to the thread. When i called yesterday, the call was on 'waiting' for a while before being rejected. So its clear that someone is operating his phone.
Ive finally given up calling him. All discussions are going to be in the open from now on!
So now you know how some other members were treated by him.

As of now we have 2 documented cases on this thread, and I have a feeling we will have more very soon.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks