Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 30th November 2009, 14:21   #46
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
To create a paper trail of the conversation the conversation could have been minuted and emailed.
I disagree.

One can call and then follow up with an email on what was discussed. This way you can have real time response as well as a paper/email trail.
Old 30th November 2009, 14:24   #47
BHPian

Dear Mods and other neutral users.

I swear, I did not blackmail anyone. It is unfair to quote only my last email which was desperate. My first 3 emails were literally begging Jignesh to help me in some way ! He stood ground that all was well at his end. Thats when I had to tell him that I will post my review that will only spoil his reputation ( and that I did not have to lie, just posting my experience would do ! ) I was hoping that atleast then he would take notice of my concern. Even now, I have not slagged him off, I have only posted my experience !

It is absoultely unfair that Jignesh's friend just post quotes ( rather misquotes ) from just one of my email. I have whole lots of email and when you read sequentialy you will know what drove me to send in such an email.

Kindly PM me your email ID's and I will forward you all the emails . I dont need to justify to his friends, mouth pieces. anybody Neutral, i will forward to. !

Also, fact missed here which are important is Delay, Misfit, leaks in headers. WHo said what is secondary.

I rest my case here I cant deal with replying to his friends, mouth pices. If Jiggy wants , let him email me himself ! I will reply toa nybody thats neutral and does not have a closed mind !

So, my intent was not black mail, or damage his reputation. I only said that my experience was so bad that it will do that to him !
In my email I also please that, it is unlike me to talk bad, so please dont make me do it. I had given him 3 option to settle this and all three were ignored. So I had to tell him the above. But the quoted context is not right.

Mods and other TBHPIANS, if you want to see all the emails I sent and received, please email me your ID's. i am more than hapy to oblige.

Many a times I have pleaded in emails...he turned deaf !

So, please PM me your ID if you want to see all emails !

Thank You
Old 30th November 2009, 14:26   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
To create a paper trail of the conversation the conversation could have been minuted and emailed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieselFan View Post
One can call and then follow up with an email on what was discussed. This way you can have real time response as well as a paper/email trail.
Errr, I think that's what Navin is saying as well - "conversation" as in telephonic.
Old 30th November 2009, 14:29   #49
Team-BHP Support

The email excerpts prove that one should always hear to arguments from both sides to come to any conclusion. The language from vdiatech's side was totally uncalled for. This should have been settled amicably outside t-bhp.
Old 30th November 2009, 14:59   #50
Team-BHP Support

Vdiatech says he can justify his side of the story which was quoted in the email. I think he should do so, since the other party has made their statement anyways.
Old 30th November 2009, 15:02   #51
Senior - BHPian

Vdiatech, If the emails are not very long, I guess you can post it here, along with Viper's replies.
That will give a better perspective from both the sides.
Old 30th November 2009, 15:12   #52
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPearl View Post
The email excerpts prove that one should always hear to arguments from both sides to come to any conclusion. The language from vdiatech's side was totally uncalled for. This should have been settled amicably outside t-bhp.
We have only seen selected excerpts from vdiatech's email, that too selected by viper. Better not make any judgements based on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by finneyp View Post
Vdiatech, If the emails are not very long, I guess you can post it here, along with Viper's replies.
That will give a better perspective from both the sides.
Emails are private conversations, originally wirtten under that assumption. Publishing that should be done with the consent of both parties.

Last edited by Samurai : 30th November 2009 at 15:16.
Old 30th November 2009, 15:34   #53
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdiatech View Post
After my phone call to Jignesh at the time of installation, I have not answered his calls as I told him, I prefer email communications.
Why ????

After all this you seemed to be heading for another disaster. Just get the stock exhaust fitted & be on your way until you can get the Automech or call me & I will suggest a place for much much less.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_maassk View Post
“I hope you have a heart and would compensate me in whatever way / amount you seem fit/worthy. I will only tell the tbhpians that your a kind fellow, good customer services and immediately fixed the issues (once you have compensated me in someway). I dont expect a reply, as you said you would not contact me futher and you have tried calling me enough. But i am just not a telephonic person and I communicate best through emails only ! I hope you will also understand that I will only give my honest feed back to guys who PM me if I am not compensated. “

“You can only understand, how many people will not do business with you after reading my feedback/review about yourself and Afzal , which is nothing but the truth.”
I don't see this as a threat at all. This is desparation stuff. Seeing that he has been given a raw deal ( I am not even comparing this to the Harrie stuff) the buyer is only trying to eek out a compensation.

Why would an established 400bhp car tuner be threatened by a small time Corsa owner ? Unless his business is purely dependent on team-bhp which I don't think Viper is.

Quote:
It is absoultely unfair that Jignesh's friend just post quotes ( rather misquotes ) from just one of my email. I have whole lots of email and when you read sequentialy you will know what drove me to send in such an email.

Kindly PM me your email ID's and I will forward you all the emails . I dont need to justify to his friends, mouth pieces. anybody Neutral, i will forward to. !
Lastly, vdiatech, you seem to be the perfect example of penny wise & pound foolish punks around. For a mere 2k or so, you were willing to be taken for a ride with all the bells & whistles. Like every single member has said, why bombay ? Do you like the trains there ?

Please go ahead & post the mails here, that is the only way to prove your point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samurai View Post
Emails are private conversations, originally wirtten under that assumption. Publishing that should be done with the consent of both parties.
In that case, I don't think that massk has taken vdiatech's consent for the same.

Last edited by esteem_lover : 30th November 2009 at 15:35.
Old 30th November 2009, 16:49   #54
Senior - BHPian

Viper,

I know you would read this so here is my 2 cents from a prospective customer, I know your business reputation is at stake with vidhya's comments, so as a good service provider try going out of the way and do something which would set standards for other suppliers. I am part of the customer service domain from the start of my carrier and as per my experience only two customers write a review.

Who are extremely happy

Who are extremely unhappy

The ones who are happy will not do marketing for you on a public forum but will spread a lot of word of mouth publicity which is the best source of marketing.

The ones who are upset will do all such things as done by vidhya out of desperation.

The actual essence of customer service rests with these unhappy customers spreading a great word of mouth publicity for you. Business is not always making profit and i am sure you know this better than me. If you make vidhya happy and he writes something positive about you all these negative talks will die at once.

Trust me even if i buy a FFE, (which i think will do rather sooner) and you give me great service me posting a positive review will be considered as a one of case of a happy customer. Please take critics positively and work on it. Replace his headers free of cost, ask him to ship the other header back at your cost. should make him happy at least. Give him some helping hand, i think that is a reasonable demand from some one who has sent you money without even knowing whether he will get his stuff or not. Viper you know how bad publicity spreads, please use this controversy to work in your favor.

Pramod

Last edited by pramodkumar : 30th November 2009 at 16:52.
Old 30th November 2009, 16:59   #55
BHPian

Well Vdiatech,

There are always two sides to the story,

Facts are as you have said,

1) Your Headers/FFE did not fit
2) Your installer - re did work on the FFE
3) There is no evidence of the mis fitting FFE in terms of photos/videos etc.
4) How qualified is your installer ? As against Viper. i.e. no of confirmed jobs.
5) You agreeing that in desperation you wrote to viper and that your emails too mention that if he compensated you, you would give a positive review.
6) Viper made attempts to call you, which he claims to , and you agree, that you wanted an email trail therefore did not want to pick up his calls.
7) Eventually an attempt to resolve the issue by Viper was discouraged.

Now as of what is provided on this forum, it concludes the following.

That you intend to malign him.

Well if you have evidence why don't you paste it here.

Again, Mods - please rename the thread, it intends to malign someone without a hearing or finding out the facts.
Old 30th November 2009, 17:08   #56
BHPian

ScreenShot of my last email to Jignesh Dec 27th

Please bear me with me, I am posting more.

People who accuse me of trashing somebody's name, Why dont you guys understand that I am only speaking of a bad piece and his reluctance to accept the same initially. Even if he did tender apology, he did not offer anything !

@mmmjgm, I have posted a few pics in another thread.

All this is overwhelming !
Attached Thumbnails
Bad experience with VIPER FFE - Free Flow Exhaust-1.jpg  

Bad experience with VIPER FFE - Free Flow Exhaust-2.jpg  

Last edited by vdiatech : 30th November 2009 at 17:10.
Old 30th November 2009, 17:12   #57
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
People who accuse me of trashing somebody's name, Why dont you guys understand that I am only speaking of a bad piece and his reluctance to accept the same initially. Even if he did tender apology, he did not offer anything !

@mmmjgm, I have posted a few pics in another thread.

All this is overwhelming !

I support you fully, no matter what the true things may be. You have spent money and you have not got what you wanted, period.

Pramod
Old 30th November 2009, 17:32   #58
BHPian

points 3 and 4

3, oil filter , balance rod removed
4, this was the bend that would have prevented the pipes from going under the sump. The FFE from Viper has over 4 bends and I think this was the most crucial bend !

also please note that like i claimed in my review, a lot of issues were noticed only post installation and my cost went up. I went ahead with the installation because it was a simple 2 minute job . Its the leak, heat, ac pipe issues.

Also, VIPER did say in his email that he would TRY and compensate and OBLIGE, but when I gave him 3 pointers on how he could oblige/compensate me, he did not reply or chose not to compensate.

People who tell me, I should have sent it back, waited etc. Guys , it took 22 days for the faulty FFE. now how much more time to wait for a replacement !
Now, At the time of installation, only the header sliding in was the issue, which was later eliminated and other issues followed !

Kindly bear with me for more screen shots
Attached Thumbnails
Bad experience with VIPER FFE - Free Flow Exhaust-3.jpg  

Bad experience with VIPER FFE - Free Flow Exhaust-4.jpg  

Last edited by vdiatech : 30th November 2009 at 17:36.
Old 30th November 2009, 17:46   #59
BHPian

points 1 , 3 , 5

Jignesh would not accept the issues.

1, I repeatedly told him that we had removed the oil and balance rod
3, now, this is the pipe under the oil sump he is talking about, how is it not an issue ?
5, Het generation is an issue, esp in corsa.

Now, above 3 points and the AC piping issue confirmed to me that he did not actually test it on a corsa and was contradicting himself.

Also, in prev screen shots, you see how he says exhaust was done in a day. then why on phone did he tell me 2 days after payment he told me headers were ready and he was waiting for a car to fabricate the rest !
Also, he is confused with no.of days. 22 days is what it took for exhaust to reach me.

guys again let me stress, I can live with the delay and headers INSTALL Issue, so they are not important.

I cannot ignore the AC PIPING, OIL SUMP, HOLES (which were fixed), heat. My review is only aimed at showcasing what I went through and his way of ignoring my request for a part refund. No personal attack, why would I ?

I will not respond to his friends taking a dig at me without even having the courtesy to admit the mfr defects and offer part refund. If a genuine user wants more info, I will respond ! Alternatively please email me. Not a problem
Attached Thumbnails
Bad experience with VIPER FFE - Free Flow Exhaust-5.jpg  

Bad experience with VIPER FFE - Free Flow Exhaust-6.jpg  

Bad experience with VIPER FFE - Free Flow Exhaust-7.jpg  

Last edited by vdiatech : 30th November 2009 at 17:54. Reason: one more screen shot
Old 30th November 2009, 17:50   #60
BHPian

Well Vdiatech paid up for something and did not get what was promised. Now its ridiculous to blame him of tarnishing someone's image. Its his money for heaven's sake and its absolutely justified on his part to be irked about the whole issue.

Its quite hilarious to see posts that make him look like some kinda psychopath out there to trash someone's image for a couple of thousand bucks. If anything, its such people who should be blamed for pinning such accusations on him. Is it so difficult to understand that he paid for something but failed to receive what was promised. Now based on that if he decides to bring the discrepancies to an open forum how is he at fault? He is completely justified in seeking compensation for the trouble he has been put through. How fair is it to judge someone based on a few mutually exclusive excerpts from a mail that failed to state what preceded or succeeded what was stated.

I guess all of us should go through these mails and engage the stuff between the ears before coming to a conclusion. Ideally the two parties concerned should sort this in person. If that can attained .. I guess it would do a world of good for both parties concerned as well as people who are just about waiting for any kinda stew to stir.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed