Team-BHP - Toyota Fortuner- Modifications.
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Toyota Fortuner- Modifications. (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/72267-toyota-fortuner-modifications.html)

sorry guys, i was told it's better if i start a new thread with some pictures and a little bit more of information.

so anyway, i took the delivery day before yesterday of a silver fortuner and the next morning i took it to get it modified and iced out.

the installations till now are:

ICE:
Pioneer touch screen ( im not sure of the model, but after the info. will further edit)
8 speaker Polkaudio set. ( 4 speakers and 4 tweeter's, got 2 installed at the back, look really classy)
720W Kenwood amplifier
special Manchester United car mats
Jbl 1000W bass tube

Exterior:
6000k xenons (only low beam)
chrome mirror cover with turn signal
chrome exhaust pipe
Reverse camera
Light Silver tinting (3M)

i am also looking to add on:
Larger side steps
Chrome door housing ( comes around the handle)

Pictures will follow tommorow.
im sorry this isn't under the ownership review section, as im not good with that, although for the basic's im here to answer. :D

Something's amiss ! The tube !
Do post pix and cost involved. Congrats on the buy too.

Guess this thread can be called the Ownership thread rather than a modification thread.

Ok so here are some pictures of the car and the mod's. excuse the quality, phone camera.

What about pics of the car in front - yes the black one. :)

Where are the front tweeters? stock location?

Nice ride. Congrats :)

softroader,

Are the current mats just a stop gap arrangement till you get a decent set? They dont go to well with the interior.

@ planet rocker

yes, the front tweeters are in the original location.

andd, haha. it's actually a 3.6L pearl grey.

ill be uploading pics of that, my A6, and my S class too, but this was a new buy, so you know, i was excited.

@ big man

no, the mat's aren't temporary. i know they dont go well, but i bought them all the way from london and especially for this ride, so i might as well make use of them, though i feel i'll be purchasing a beige mat set sooner or later.

bro. congrats on the purchase. the fortuner is goin to be my nxt purchase for sure.

and the Man U mats look damn cool. just my personal opinion.

funky shirt that.

Need some more pics of your other cars. Congrats on the new buy. Plan to take it OTR ?

Sweet Ride, Where did the install take place?? You actually Drilled through your new Rear Door pads to mount the tweeters :Shockked:

It would have better if you would have installed Rear Co-Axial speakers. Also what about the Steering controls now?? Working with the New aftermarket HU??

@toiinng

haha, thanks mate. And yeah, i'll be uploading them soon!

@M4ugr8

i got it done from Auto Marc in New Delhi.

i thought the tweeters installed there would provide a better sound, plus, i dont understand how it would affect the warranty :/

well yes, the controls on the steering are working, as i got a sensor installed too :D

Softroader
How did you manage to use the steering controls? From where did you buy the sensor? I am expecting(hopefully!!!) my fort next month and would like to change the HU but will like to retain the steering control.Also please update the service costs ....
Cheers
Dilip

well yes, the controls on the steering are working, as i got a sensor installed too :D[/quote]

Quote:

Originally Posted by softroader (Post 1650536)
@ big man

no, the mat's aren't temporary. i know they dont go well, but i bought them all the way from london and especially for this ride, so i might as well make use of them, though i feel i'll be purchasing a beige mat set sooner or later.

Congrats on the buy softroader! I will be in line for the current mats when you decide to switch over to a beige mat set. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by softroader (Post 1650093)
Ok so here are some pictures of the car and the mod's. excuse the quality, phone camera.

Cool Pioneer HU Buddy, did you install it? or it came with the SUV?

@ softroader:
Hi! I had booked a Fortuner too. Are you able to use your steering mounted controls with the current audio system?