http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...fire/sail3.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...fire/sail4.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...fire/sail5.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...fire/sail6.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...fire/sail7.jpg

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...fire/sail8.jpg
Old 27th August 2005, 22:54   #2
BHPian

whoa...!!! i m so in love with the rear of this car.....
man, talk abt making good better...
but the whole lotta mesh in the front is too much i guess.
reall neat looking Sail there...bravo for the job done!
Old 27th August 2005, 23:15   #3
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

well cant comment on the car as the pics are not that clear..the pics dont do justice to the mods done on ur car..are these pics taken from a 6600..try taking a few pics from a digicam only then we will get an idea regarding the quality of the paint job..can comment only after seeing better pics and pls make sure u take the pics from a distance too..
Old 27th August 2005, 23:24   #4
BHPian

dude nice sail uve got there seen your car at carters infact see it everyday loooks smart can we get an idea as how much hav u spent on it not total but how much did rio charge u for the kit & the paint job & from were did you get the alloys and tyres & how much?
thanx
sparco
Old 28th August 2005, 00:27   #5
Senior - BHPian

hey

even with the poor picture quality i like the choice of colour..custom paintjob is always a great modd..

the hood is typically overdone (RIO trademark) dont like it ..why have a stang GT size scoop on your hood ? it will produce wind noise which is non existant on the stock body ..
the bumper ..bit too simple same with the rear end .. no depth in design nothing special nonetheless doesnt spoil the look of the car,plus the grille is everywhere on the fenders ....its all good ..a wider look would have complimented the sail better , such as the addition of wider wheel arcs ..

i like the top spoiler .. flows with the car ..nice nice ..
i find the side profile to be the best ..

rims well..common but works ..

all in all ... be proud of it ..there are hardly any modded sails /corsas around .. take good care of her and get a left hand side side rear view mirror

cheers
Old 28th August 2005, 01:51   #6
BANNED

thanks alot guys...about the side view mirror...my carz going for polishing and side view mirror this monday...
ive clicked these snaps from i-mate jam...4 pics i clicked last night..rest i clicked in the day time...check all the snaps guys...you'll will get the idea...and trust me dude i have never seen these chrome alloys in any car as yet...and trust me guys..it looks much better personally compared to what its looking in the pics..ask sparco as he has seen my car around...it was a big risk u know going for this colour..because if it was a bit lighter or a bit darker..it would have looked a sad wannabe car...even rio was like dont try all this..go for white...this may/or may not look good...after completing the job...himself said...perfect choice...much better than white..and he had showed me around 100-200 blue shades...what kinda pics you guys want..ill click with my cam properly and post it...
Old 28th August 2005, 15:40   #7
Team-BHP Support

Hey DaDude
Yes please post pics taken from a proper cam as the modifications are hardly clear and visible to comment. A small note of details about the modifications will also help us.

Thanx
Old 28th August 2005, 16:17   #8
BHPian

hey Dadude ....
Can we get the Front and Rear Bumpers like the one on your car ....

BY THE WAY .....
THATS LOVELY MODS ON THE CAR ... CONGRATULATIONS ...
Old 28th August 2005, 16:52   #9
Senior - BHPian

hey
why dont you get a good muffler?
Old 28th August 2005, 20:55   #10
BANNED

the thing is....i was going to get free flow system for my car..but nowdays seeing too many cars...screwing the heads of owners of cars having freeflow sound...and just a muffler without any mods will look pretty sad...so better let it b the way it is...

and haryan dude...u will get the bumpers if u want....for that you will have to come to mumbai...hehehe...

ill post the pics of interiors too....made it complete black and silver...even the top....

and guys i have posted 8 pics...out of them ...3 were clicked in the night...so better check out all...and let me know how it looks
Old 28th August 2005, 21:12   #11
Team-BHP Support

Dadude, how much did Rio charge you for this kit? BTW none of the pics appear too clear to distinguish the modifications clear.
Old 28th August 2005, 21:33   #12
BANNED

try 5,6,7,8
he charged me 45 for kit...
45 for paint...
5 for colourin dash black...speedo a/c door handles silver...
3 for top upholstery
Old 28th August 2005, 22:16   #13
Senior - BHPian

Dayum, easy 100k just for the looks. How I wish I had a 100k to put into an engine, I'd have a wet dream for the real world. Priorities, priorities.....
Old 28th August 2005, 22:25   #14
BANNED

im pretty happy with the performance of my car dude...im not much into racing and stuff....so prefer a hot looking car...than a superfast ok looking car...most of bhpians prefer fast car...even i prefer a fast car...but when you have a choice...spend on looks or engine..i would prefer looks....i dont go for any dragz..or decided racing and stuff...generally screw around with people..is cool....so it would be waste spending on engine..in my case
Old 28th August 2005, 22:40   #15
Senior - BHPian

Man, not once did I question the way you spend your 100k. I was just thinking aloud.

That huge ram-air thingy probably messed up the aerodynamics, and weighs more, so probably performance too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadudeonfire
generally screw around with people..is cool....so it would be waste spending on engine..in my case
Nope, that is not cool.

Most Viewed