Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2005, 20:52   #1

can i add a 1.6 corsa dash to my 1.4?

Hey guys,

I have a sail, one of the first ones. So basically i dont have the tach meter...
I was wondering, can I have just the instrument cluster changed to the one of the 1.6? so I have the original fittings and looks without putting a hole in my dash...

thanks
Old 6th September 2005, 21:52   #2
BANNED

yeah bro...go to national garage...they will do all this stuff for you..and dude...i wanted to know about your k&n filter that u installed...has it helped in increasing fe???
Old 7th September 2005, 00:48   #3

yea dude, it helped a bit, but the better part is the sound and the speed with which the car climbs revs. She doesnt have any bhp increase, but the speed at which she revs is much better. If u want, try removing your current airfilter and see the difference in the speed at which she revs...
But drive her only a little like 10 minute drive or something
Old 7th September 2005, 11:25   #4
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdemon
Hey guys,

I have a sail, one of the first ones. So basically i dont have the tach meter...
I was wondering, can I have just the instrument cluster changed to the one of the 1.6? so I have the original fittings and looks without putting a hole in my dash...

thanks

Hey Dude,

I think you would be happier with a hole in the dash rather than a hole in your bank account which is what you would end up with if you intend to do that.

Viper

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks