Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th September 2005, 14:54   #1

Input required for Swift accessories

Hi all,

Have been reading the posts in the forum in the last few days,
I had some queries of my own, and hope the forum would be able to enlighten me.

I am planning to book a Swift VXI (w/o ABS) this week.
I am sure most of you would know the standard accessories it comes with.
Apart from that, could you suggest other additional accessories I would surely "require", let us cut out luxury stuff from this list.
Is Autocop the thing to buy, or does the MGA security system also serve the purpose effectively?

I also wanted to know about the kind of Audio system should I go in for....decent price, not tooo skyhigh
I listen to tons of Heavy Metal, and alternative at times, so would like smthing bass heavy.
Would like an input on the speakers too....am sure the audio gurus here can help me on that one.

It would be great if I could get some ideas on this asap, cudnt logon earlier to post this on the forum.

On the lighter vein, colour choice stuck between Azure grey and Blue, please feel free to comment on that too :-)

Take care,

The Clairvoyant.
Old 14th September 2005, 12:40   #2
BHPian

Hi there and Welcome

Hi there and Wecome to the forum.

Hope you have a plesant stay.
I suggest you Search the forum thoroughly before posting a new thread - belive me, most of youries can be answered that way.

Refer your query, lotsa details available on
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5909
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6569

Just type "Swift accessories" in the Search.

Also, lots of advise on Swift audio setup is available too.

As on the Color, I have a Azure Grey Swift and have no reason to complain on the Dirt/Grime visibility front. Blue and Red both very rich and vibrant colors too - Pick your choose.

Cheers
Old 14th September 2005, 17:33   #3
Senior - BHPian

Hi Clair.... Go with what Xsailor has to say.... the Azure grey looks excellent. has an amazing road presence and makes a hot lookin hatch, hotter.... with alloys, you'd have everyone looking your way, trust me.... I had booked one, and later cancelled it due to the huge wait period....

Check into "Car audio advice from Navin,Sam and friends" thread and you'd find lots and lots of setup configs for a Swift....

Enjoy... and welcome to TBHP...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks