Team-BHP - Fiat branded remote autocop central locking and parking sensor
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Fiat branded remote autocop central locking and parking sensor (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/75113-fiat-branded-remote-autocop-central-locking-parking-sensor.html)

Fiat branded and packaged remote central locking with immobiliser/anti theft siren for active and dynamic models of punto with a 3 year replacement warrenty, from autocop.

Cost: Rs. 4290.

Nice. Very nice. Lots and lots of junta would be interested!

Fiat branded reverse parking sensor for all lineas and puntos. Cost: Rs. 4250
Fiat Linea genuine car cover. Cost: Rs. 1380

lots of other accessories are available from FIAT

Fiat India

Wow!! Lots of other good merchandise available!! I liked the Fiat Label Pin and the Key Chain.

I am interested in the Reverse Parking sensor, can I fit it on my Palio?

Any one having any idea as to the pricing of the PUNTO alloy wheels that fiat-India site is stating at Rs. 10540, is it for all 4 alloys or for each alloy.

Regards,
Jasveen

fiat punto emotion pack 15" alloy wheel design will cost you 18,000 for a set of 4, and 22,500 for a set of 5. Price quoted by urmil motors, ghaziabad. available there now.

Hey Sid - are these just for the FIAT brand of cars are can they installed on other makes too ?

Can these Fiat branded Autocop accessories for Punto be used on Palios also?

Now what on earth is the logic for this. I just confirmed from 2 fiat dealers (automobile setling & techno auto) both confirmed that central locking is not for punto's active model but for dynamic.:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by akhilesh (Post 1723362)
Now what on earth is the logic for this. I just confirmed from 2 fiat dealers (automobile setling & techno auto) both confirmed that central locking is not for punto's active model but for dynamic.:Frustrati

Guys, does ne body have info on central locking for fiat GP active model ?? could ne one help?? none of the dealers know when is this getting developed..

:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by khp (Post 1854889)
Guys, does ne body have info on central locking for fiat GP active model ?? could ne one help?? none of the dealers know when is this getting developed..

:Frustrati

if your car is in bangalore head to prerana motors lal bagh or autoshop koramangala they will install crosslink wheels for GP active , it is approved by fiat and it works fine 4500/- i have it on my car.

ms001: In which showroom is the merchandise like key chains available? Prerana Lalbagh road did not have recently.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sidindica (Post 1722796)
fiat punto emotion pack 15" alloy wheel design will cost you 18,000 for a set of 4, and 22,500 for a set of 5. Price quoted by urmil motors, ghaziabad. available there now.

Hi Sid, IIRC geeash here quoted 10.5k for a single alloy wheel for Linea (I think he bought it at that price). Is it that Urmil has some wheels left over from someone who bought an E-pack and changed over to some aftermarket ones?

I will be interested coz I recently had one of my Punto's alloys bent (repaired now) and wouldn't mind paying 4-5k for one?