Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories

Search this Thread
Old 22nd September 2005, 00:12   #31
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower
The rear is dominated by those tail lamps.........anybody want to guess where it came from ???

Could it be a custom unit using Carl Zeiss optics?
Old 22nd September 2005, 10:39   #32
Senior - BHPian

i somehow found it good looking, esp the pics in which the isa was yellow in colour.
Old 22nd September 2005, 20:58   #33
BHPian

Horrible!!

My guess on what could've happened... The body shop guy mixed up his job cards when DC wasn't around, and in the process welded some leftover body parts on to a matiz and placed the whole thing onto a qualis ladder frame. And somehow, the optimistic owner drove this thing out on the streets. DC???????? Phooey!!!!!!!
Old 22nd September 2005, 21:45   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalluDude
My guess on what could've happened... The body shop guy mixed up his job cards when DC wasn't around, and in the process welded some leftover body parts on to a matiz and placed the whole thing onto a qualis ladder frame. And somehow, the optimistic owner drove this thing out on the streets. DC???????? Phooey!!!!!!!

hahah thats the wildest thing i have heard all day.
seriously... what is that.i actually scrolled all the way up to see if i had read qualis right.man does dc need some tips on how to modify from arush and mkraft or what !!

Rev
Old 23rd September 2005, 14:25   #35
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalluDude
good one dude!!!!
would definitely like to see the optimistic owner atleast once
hope it is not some kinda prototype, which would mean there's lots more to come ...
Old 23rd September 2005, 16:07   #36
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aadix
i somehow found it good looking, esp the pics in which the isa was yellow in colour.
True aadix, the pictures that appeared in the magazines were better by a long shot...... the qualis we have here is in a not-so-appealing colour..........And is also very obviously badly maintained......
Old 24th September 2005, 04:30   #37
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v12
[url=http://img32.imageshack.us/my.php?image=isa19ak.jpg][/IMG]
BTW, if u actually look at the bonnet it clearly shows that its damaged....The wires r popping from the top of the grille and look at the bonnet joint and u can clearly see that the bonnet mounts were removed when the photo was taken....
another pic taken at the speed run shows that the front is neatly crafted....
Its true that he has used a lotsa stuff from the matiz but it looks pretty neat, however the wheels look tooo big!
Old 24th September 2005, 18:49   #38
BHPian

Ditch the Bitching!!!

Come on guys we cant bad mouth the 'only' large scale internationally acclaimed automobile designer we have!!!!!

I mean, sure some ghastly designs have come out of his workshop but its wat his clientele demand, afterall the customer is king!!

Also everyone has gone overboard by saying that the ISA is ugly and falling to pieces, but did anyone consider that it's because of the owner of the vehicle that it's looking the way it is???

Say, If you saw a Accord falling apart, would you blame Honda for it?? or the owner??
Badly maintained was an understatement i had used previously...........

And sure there's a reason why Aston Martin chose him to prototype their DB9, and no, its not only coz it would be lighter on their pockets but also because of his expertise in prototyping.......

I say, give the guy a break............ lets talk constructively!!!
Old 24th September 2005, 21:25   #39
Senior - BHPian

with no hard feelings, dear team-bhp members.,

as we all know that the owner of this particular isa is an team-bhp member, so how abt reducing /stopping the critisism?? as it just might hurt or upset the member.

how abt appericiating the fact that the owner actually tried to do up his car rather than just thinking abt it??

thx.

moderators kindly lock up the topic please .

Last edited by aadix : 24th September 2005 at 21:26.

Most Viewed