Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th June 2010, 10:21   #61
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick17s View Post
@pramod: thanks for the suggestion bro !! ill surely ask the mods to do so, i am planning to add k&n filter and an exhaust, have recently purchased an 2006 esteem lxi, will add cng to esteem, then start the mods on my zen.
Please no, dont add CNG to your esteem, it will kill your car. My friend had his engine dead in 30k KMs of running with CNG.

Pramod
Old 8th June 2010, 10:30   #62
Senior - BHPian

+1 ^ there. Rather go for k& N and FFE..and you know who can help you for that.
Old 22nd June 2010, 14:15   #63
BHPian

hi guys !!

just wanted to confirm, if adding up sized tires and rims affect braking of a car. i mean if I go for 13" or 14" rims and wide tires then will the braking time from suppose 60 kmph - 0 kmph will increase ???
Old 22nd June 2010, 15:33   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
hi guys !!

just wanted to confirm, if adding up sized tires and rims affect braking of a car. i mean if I go for 13" or 14" rims and wide tires then will the braking time from suppose 60 kmph - 0 kmph will increase ???
Wider tyres improves handling and breaking.

Pramod
Old 23rd June 2010, 06:19   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
hi guys !!

There would be no impact. I'm telling you from my personal experience.
Old 23rd June 2010, 09:39   #66
BHPian

thnx pramod and hari

@hari: btw, do you have a ffe and custom headers installed in your alto buddy ?? wts the use of adding custom headers? hope it doesnt effects fe.
Old 29th June 2010, 18:51   #67
BHPian

hello everyone !!

last Sunday i went to a car accessories showroom in saket, and found that Nitto Exhaust for Zen costs Rs. 10000, is it worth it? and labor extra ??
Old 29th June 2010, 19:50   #68
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
hello everyone !!

last Sunday i went to a car accessories showroom in saket, and found that Nitto Exhaust for Zen costs Rs. 10000, is it worth it? and labor extra ??
Its expensive for a zen even if they are selling a full FFE from headers till tail end unless its all stainless steel, you can have the FFE from automech at a much lower price and even lower if you get it custom made for your application from some modifiers in delhi, as far i can remember Nitto was officially imported by Navnit Bhasins company, i assume you have read reviews about his work here. Just find out if the shop is related to him. Nothing against him as i have just wisited his workshop once when i was in delhi but many members have bad reviews about his work, hope he has evolved now.

Pramod
Old 30th June 2010, 06:57   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
thnx pramod and hari

@hari: btw, do you have a ffe and custom headers installed in your alto buddy ?? wts the use of adding custom headers? hope it doesnt effects fe.
Yes i do. It doesn't affect the FFE

Quote:
hello everyone !!

thats too much. Do visit KAKA's shop in CP , he makes customised FFE's of good quality and i can vouch for him from my personal experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
Its expensive for a zen even if they are selling a full FFE from headers till tail end unless its all stainless steel, you can have the FFE from automech at a much lower price and even lower if you get it custom made for your application from some modifiers in delhi, as far i can remember Nitto was officially imported by Navnit Bhasins company, i assume you have read reviews about his work here. Just find out if the shop is related to him. Nothing against him as i have just wisited his workshop once when i was in delhi but many members have bad reviews about his work, hope he has evolved now.

Pramod
I agree. Navnit Bhasins petrol pump is a stones throw from my house where he also runs his Mod Shop called Hyperperformance motorsports. He had also opened a shop by the same name about 3 years ago in Old rajinder nagar but had to shut down due to lack of customers ( saying it from my observation as it used to be closed most of the times ).

@Nick - Do check before going for it.
Old 30th June 2010, 10:57   #70
BHPian

@pramod and hari: thanks for the valuable suggestions,
@hari: bro, where exactly is kaka in cp ??
Old 30th June 2010, 13:12   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I think its the petrol pump in the outer circle after you cross shivaji stadium.

Pramod
Old 1st July 2010, 06:08   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
It's near janpath. A cut before or after ( i always get confused ).

Here is his number 9811052772. Do call him to check the exact directions and also note that he's closed on Sundays.

Buzz/txt me if you plan to go on Monday , i might join you as i want to now get my FFE pushed into the body a little more as it's currently proturding out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
I think its the petrol pump in the outer circle after you cross shivaji stadium.

Pramod
No that's not the one
Old 1st July 2010, 07:40   #73
BHPian

hi bhaiya
did you get the wire mesh done from phil?
Old 1st July 2010, 10:18   #74
BHPian

Post Deleted by the Team-BHP Support : SMS / Slang is STRICTLY prohibited on this community. We would much appreciate your using full & proper English in posts, for the benefit of other forum users.

Please view our board rules carefully before proceeding any further.

Last edited by GTO : 2nd July 2010 at 10:31.
nick17s is offline   Received Infraction
Old 1st July 2010, 10:59   #75
BHPian

Quote:
hello everyone !!

Hey,
The maximum a nitto exhaust should cost you would be in the region of 5-6k maximum. for around 10k and some change you could get a remus or something along those lines. 10k for a nitto muffler is robbery. if you know any tuners or some shop guys you should be able to get a good deal.

M.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks