Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th June 2010, 00:05   #46
Senior - BHPian

if you are ready to spend more than 20k, opt for genuine leather, that would be the best.

else, choose europa range of art leather from G sport.
Old 29th August 2011, 11:52   #47
BHPian

Re: Art leather/Genuine leather Seats in Mumbai

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post

3) Orchis design- They are basically into car interiors along with leather seats. more info available here- Dress Up Your Automotive Interior with Orchis Designers

their PU leather range starts at 14k & "cheap" leather is available for 6-8k.
Thanks for this compilation. Its really helpful. Noticed that the Orchis link leads to a "This page has gone for vacation", so am pasting the link that leads to Orchis.
Car Leather Seat Covers Mumbai, Car Seat Covers

Last edited by sraye : 29th August 2011 at 11:55.
Old 5th December 2011, 11:17   #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
LOL, sorry for that. thanks for accompanying me.

Europa was listed in their art leather range in their price list. i am a noob when it comes to leather!

by the way guys, i have the price list of the entire G sport range for Art/Genuine Leather with respect to different cars, also of door trims. if anyone needs to know the pricing for their car, you can ask me.

being a T-BHPian, you can ask G Sport for a "special" discount too!
Raj can you quote the price of art leather seat covers for old ford Fiesta/classic Fiesta
from the list of g sport
Thank you
Old 15th October 2012, 18:49   #49
BHPian

Amazing thread, especially the part that it caters to all Mumbaikars. Kudos!!

Like you, even I am at a dead-end as there are no good suggestions for people in Pune. I've gone through almost all threads on T-BHP and felt that GSport is something that I can source here in Pune (as there are no other inputs from/for Pune folks). I checked their website and would call them up soon to enquire about options for my VW Polo.

Can you comment on how comfortable are the GSport Luster seat covers, especially in the hot weather? Mumbai is known for rains as well, so how does it hold up against totally wet people getting on-board? My primary concern is the heat build up with Art Leather seats over long drives. I don't want to have my back on fire while I am out to enjoy a long drive.

Inputs from experienced T-BHPians would be highly appreciated.
Old 4th February 2013, 16:58   #50
BHPian

A little OT but I could not find any similar info on t-bhp.

Are there any places that will repair the leather upholstery?
I have a Civic V AT and the rear seat leather has a tear in it. It started out as a small tear but has grown over time and probably needs to be stitched. Also the leather on the drivers arm rest has come undone.
Would any of the folks mentioned on this thread do any such car leather repair work?
Old 14th May 2013, 22:29   #51
BHPian

Guys, could you please make a few suggestions for seat-covers for Honda Amaze(base model). I am interested in art-leather. Can you please suggest me a few Value for money place in Mumbai preferably western suburbs.
Old 23rd May 2013, 19:29   #52
BHPian

hi,

I am looking out for art leather seat and reverse camera for my Honda city. Please help me out with any references in Malad (W). and if possible, any particular brand and the approximate costing.

Regards,
Narayanan
Old 24th May 2013, 11:08   #53
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVI2112 View Post
hi,

I am looking out for art leather seat and reverse camera for my Honda city. Please help me out with any references in Malad (W). and if possible, any particular brand and the approximate costing.

Regards,
Narayanan
Doing some research I came across two names who do Car seat fitting. HiTech, Malwani, Malad (W) and Orchis, Vikroli. Considering that I stay at Malad, HiTech kind of sounds close. What should be the point to be kept in mind while choosing the dealer for fitting car seat?
Old 25th May 2013, 17:37   #54
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVI2112 View Post
Doing some research I came across two names who do Car seat fitting. HiTech, Malwani, Malad (W) and Orchis, Vikroli. Considering that I stay at Malad, HiTech kind of sounds close. What should be the point to be kept in mind while choosing the dealer for fitting car seat?
Decided to go with AutoForm seat covers. Costed me 8800 for the seat and 2200 for the door trims. For reverse camera opted for DHC which has both sensor and camera for 7500. Got all this done from Popular Tyres & Accessories.
Old 25th June 2013, 10:32   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramie2400 View Post
Safin in your budget you can get Haiton,they come pre-stitched for i20 and several other cars from their chennai based company,inspite of being Art Leather they are of very good quality,fit and finishing,the only thing you would need is getting it skin fit professionally which would cost you atleast 600-1000bucks extra
@ramie2400, Can I have your contact details? I dont seem to find the option to PM you, wanted to have some suggestion for seatcover options fo Dzire VXI in Mumbai.
amitksvs is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th June 2013, 02:00   #56
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitksvs View Post
@ramie2400, Can I have your contact details? I dont seem to find the option to PM you, wanted to have some suggestion for seatcover options fo Dzire VXI in Mumbai.
9821134304 you can contact me.thanks.

Ramie
Old 25th September 2013, 21:40   #57
BHPian

I came across an old merc that I was considering. It is a fairly high end S class around 20 years old, but the leather seats are not in a good condition. Any suggestions on if any of the guys can actually help change the leather on these mercs? Any firm I could get in touch with in Mumbai to check on pricing? Any idea you guys have?
Old 15th October 2015, 13:14   #58
BANNED

Bumping up an old thread, since we have not seen much traffic on the Mumbai directory for a while. Also because I am in dire need of some assistance with the seats of our New Figo. Thanks to The Rationalist, the seed of a likewise setup has been sown in my head and the bug inside it has been restlessly looking out for a shop with the workmanship that seems completely exclusive to the our friends from Southern part of India.

With a lot of expectation, I had made my way to Orchis in Powai; however I would like to exercise some other options for reasons best not mentioned here. I have some very specific ideas in my head, and as a result, certain level of customization in material, styling and bolstering will be a necessity. Any help from our learned forum members is kindly solicited and deeply appreciated.
Old 30th November 2015, 17:16   #59
BHPian

I have been facing lots of issue with the seat of my new Polo GT. I am not sure if it needs more under thigh support or better lower back support. So I need some professional who could suggest and implement the solution. Could members please suggest any shop where I can get them fixed? Preferably south of Bandra. Thanks.
Old 9th January 2016, 18:18   #60
BHPian

Please read my article regarding Orchis here
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifi...covers-50.html (Art Leather Seat Covers)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks